WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB's M37R Grabs LOTO by the Horns Full Write up

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Should be noted this link will not work with Tapatalk! You must use a Browser!!

Let me know what you think!

IMG_2314.JPG

7EB4B07A-EE08-49B8-9A44-20DEE16A8C2D.jpeg

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

HCP3

Reaction score
Very cool. Loving all of the new content.

I do think "game changer" is over used though. The Nordic 35SS was supposed to be a "game changer", but you hardly see or hear about them after the initial unveil.

Tank

Reaction score
"...worth the wait." ;) ;) Maybe some of you will get the rib regarding a competitor. 😁

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Very cool. Loving all of the new content.

I do think "game changer" is over used though. The Nordic 35SS was supposed to be a "game changer", but you hardly see or hear about them after the initial unveil.

Did you look at the interior of this thing? I mean really look at it?

I have never seen anything like that in a performance boat..

Either way they are looking at sale number 11 with deposits and the thing was debuted seven days ago.. those are crazy numbers for dcb

sirbob

Reaction score
Nice pics - lots of enthusiasm in the write up!

But I guess I'm not seeing this earth shattering moment in boating history that "everybody" will recognize.

Very nice boat and sets a new bar for DCB, but others have a similar hull design and others make custom boats etc. I guess its a big deal for west coast boating???

I'm sure it made a big slash at LOTO as it should of - its the first ever, newest model from a custom builder. However, I just don't think "everybody" will see it as life changing.:)

Did I mention its a very nice boat and I love it?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Nice pics - lots of enthusiasm in the write up!

But I guess I'm not seeing this earth shattering moment in boating history that "everybody" will recognize.

Very nice boat and sets a new bar for DCB, but others have a similar hull design and others make custom boats etc. I guess its a big deal for west coast boating???

I'm sure it made a big slash at LOTO as it should of - its the first ever, newest model from a custom builder. However, I just don't think "everybody" will see it as life changing.:)

Did I mention its a very nice boat and I love it?
I think it's a little more than just a big deal for the West coast, I think it's performance makes the East coast a little uneasy, and for interior styling they have nothing close.

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score

Either way they are looking at sale number 11 with deposits and the thing was debuted seven days ago.. those are crazy numbers for dcb

For sure. I love this boat! I just meant the term itself is overused. I should of elaborated more. I think that in the case of the M37 it is a game changer. The example I used with the 35SS I didn't see that level of game changing, but the term was used.

If I had the budget, an M37 would be on my very-short list.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
11 sold... wow

How fast can they build a m37? @RiverDave
Sounds like a 2 year wait list at the moment.
Tony and crew hit it out of the park.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
That interior is next level unbelieveable! HO LEE COW! Awesome work DCB! I love how the captain and co captain are close so bitchin

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
11 sold... wow

How fast can they build a m37? @RiverDave
Sounds like a 2 year wait list at the moment.
Tony and crew hit it out of the park.

I suspect it’s going to fill most of their build slots for the next 12 months at least?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I like it, obviously fast and real good looking.
Now, without pissing off anyone, would this be a west coast answer to an MTI 340X? Obviously both of these cater to a certain type, but the same types?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I like it, obviously fast and real good looking.
Now, without pissing off anyone, would this be a west coast answer to an MTI 340X? Obviously both of these cater to a certain type, but the same types?

yep.. and a 390, and a DW potentially, and many others..

montaj629

Reaction score
How does does the Nordic Flat Deck 35’ compare? Have they done one with 450’s yet?

HCP3

Reaction score
How does does the Nordic Flat Deck 35’ compare? Have they done one with 450’s yet?

Nordic did. Almost a year ago to the day. They were testing with 450's, but then went silent.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Whoa... did you say sale #11 after this one debut at LOTO? Damn... talk about a small builder being in a good space. It took a year+ to build that right? How does DCB handle that demand?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Anna nicole smith? Lol

Great article. Bitchen boat. Dave the pressure is on. I expect a video on par with this one which is still me favorite.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anna nicole smith? Lol

Great article. Bitchen boat. Dave the pressure is on. I expect a video on par with this one which is still me favorite.

lol.. if I can figure out this damn Mac I’ll do just that!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Whoa... did you say sale #11 after this one debut at LOTO? Damn... talk about a small builder being in a good space. It took a year+ to build that right? How does DCB handle that demand?

One boat at a time..

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Is that 11 sales total? Or just this weekend? Don’t I remember you interviewing Tony at the LA boat show and he said they already sold 5 or 6 and the mold wasn’t even done yet..? That’s actually even more impressive to me of the DCB faithful putting deposits on a boat that’s not even done yet because they know it’s gonna be a homerun!

McKay

Reaction score
yep.. and a 390, and a DW potentially, and many others..

I would say closer to 390, and 360 DW. If I remember right it is right at 37’ running surface and about 38.5” from tip of boat to end of busses/stairs. But don’t hold me to that.

McKay

Reaction score
Nordic did. Almost a year ago to the day. They were testing with 450's, but then went silent.
Ya I would assume did not go well. Or everyone would have heard and be talking about it. Love Nordic’s by the way.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I think it's a little more than just a big deal for the West coast, I think it's performance makes the East coast a little uneasy, and for interior styling they have nothing close.
I don't Know the MTI's are pretty freaking sweet and their interiors are every bit as nice or better.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't Know the MTI's are pretty freaking sweet and their interiors are every bit as nice or better.

I love MTI’s especially their 340! But there isn’t a twin outboard cat on the planet that looks like that DCB does right now..

the absolute closest thing I have evee seen was one of Jimmy Johns skaters he had done which was pretty next level On the interior Dept.

that’s why we all got opinions though! Everyone’s is different! :)

riverroyal

Reaction score
I can believe what these guys can produce from the facility in east county

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Beautiful write up . Very beautiful boat. I am a big fan of the all white boats. Have been since I built mine in 2001. Especially for havasu heat.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I heard Carlos left DCB for MTI a couple years ago. Anybody know who’s doing their interiors now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
Last I heard Carlos was at MTI as well. Carlos is one of the most talented interior "artists" I've ever seen. From DCB, to solo act, recruited by Cigarette, back to DCB and then recruited by MTI, the dude knows his shit. And it's evident with how MTI's interiors have come a long way in the past couple years. I personally don't think the attention to detail and "cool factor" is up there with DCB but no doubt they're interiors are nice too.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I love this boat. White, twins, it's just so clean and sweet.

Am I completely nitpicking that I think DCB is at the point they should have some proprietary to DCB speaker grills made up? JL audio has done this with a few manufactures such as Nautique and having a grill that brings that whole continuity of their beautiful interiors together would bring their boats yet to another level. I think those off the shelf grills stand out like a sore thumb. Other than that, the boat is BAD ASS.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I heard Carlos left DCB for MTI a couple years ago. Anybody know who’s doing their interiors now?

We have Raul now and he has been here over a year now. Carlos is missed. however no one knew he has been gone over a year now.
Our entire team is all in and we are trying to raise the bar with every build. The M-37R has a all new look with interior as well. It is like nothing else. Raul and our interior department is on point.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
We have Raul now and he has been here over a year now. Carlos is missed. however no one knew he has been gone over a year now.
Our entire team is all in and we are trying to raise the bar with every build. The M-37R has a all new look with interior as well. It is like nothing else. Raul and our interior department is on point.

Loving the new interior on this boat. Could you build it with a small cabin forward of the dash like on the M41 or other M models?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Loving the new interior on this boat. Could you build it with a small cabin forward of the dash like on the M41 or other M models?

We can do something in the front area where the deck lids are.
I have a future build that we are gong to figure that out and try to make access under the dash.

With the center console it makes the set up different and with the 41 being a split helm set up in the center and you have easier access for under the dash.
Stay tuned.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
We can do something in the front area where the deck lids are.
I have a future build that we are gong to figure that out and try to make access under the dash.

With the center console it makes the set up different and with the 41 being a split helm set up in the center and you have easier access for under the dash.
Stay tuned.

You guys crushed this build stoked for the next chapter

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I love this boat. White, twins, it's just so clean and sweet.

Am I completely nitpicking that I think DCB is at the point they should have some proprietary to DCB speaker grills made up? JL audio has done this with a few manufactures such as Nautique and having a grill that brings that whole continuity of their beautiful interiors together would bring their boats yet to another level. I think those off the shelf grills stand out like a sore thumb. Other than that, the boat is BAD ASS.
I really love DCB's, but if there's one thing they don't need it's another logo somewhere, although I like how this one is more subtle.

Last edited:

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I really love DCB's, but if there's one thing they don't need it's another logo somewhere, although I like how this one is more subtle.

The grills don't need a DCB logo, they just have to be proprietary to DCB. So when you see them in an interior of a DCB, you know you only can get them in a DCB.

Whether you like them or not, the JL Audio grill in the Nautique G series boats are only available in a Nautique. They make a standard 6in round speaker look special. Just an opinion, but I think DCB should do it.
2020-Nautique-G23-Wakeboat-Seating-5.jpg

riverroyal

Reaction score
It launched about a hour ago at islander. Got some miles on the trailer in the last month!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The grills don't need a DCB logo, they just have to be proprietary to DCB. So when you see them in an interior of a DCB, you know you only can get them in a DCB.

Whether you like them or not, the JL Audio grill in the Nautique G series boats are only available in a Nautique. They make a standard 6in round speaker look special. Just an opinion, but I think DCB should do it.
2020-Nautique-G23-Wakeboat-Seating-5.jpg
That might work. For me I'd like to see as little of the audio system as possible, I do realize however the mids and hi's to have to be exposed.