WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB's new M37R Hits the Water!

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I’d have to keep my big blocks and this would be my side boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Is that Shaun Torrent in the boat? Might be doing some picture runs and testing for Speed On The Water

That thing is amazingly stunning.

That is indeed current F1H2O World Champ Shaun Torrente. I'm guessing Myrick Coil will end up in the boat this weekend too, if he hasn't already.

Tank

Reaction score
That is indeed current F1H2O World Champ Shaun Torrente. I'm guessing Myrick Coil will end up in the boat this weekend too, if he hasn't already.
Yeah, thought so. Known Shaun and Flavia quite a few years now. Good people.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
The new outboard cats are awesome. You are not worried about putting hours on them so you can enjoy using them. You can boat all day long and know that you are not stressing about watching gauges, when is the next major service rebuild, Price per hour of boating is way down in comparison? You have plenty of time on factory warranty. They clean and detail easy. The insurance is a fraction of BBC cats. The whole program is wayyy better. 130-135 in a outboard cat is fun. Guys running 150 plus in bigger cats - awesome. Good stuff - Mercs BBC platform is a limited niche market and priced accordingly. When the performance gap is 25MPH on the top end. There are other performance metrics that need to be taken into account on newer platforms that should not be discounted. There is a reason why all the builders are cranking outboard cats.

Someone said it is boring? I disagree we go Windsor to Lauglin back to the Springs for Lunch and back thru channel to Windsor. When I put the boat on the trailer I still had half tanks of fuel in the boat. The M31 that joined us that day made two fuel stops, needed to go into to BCM for service and did not pass go on its way to Maxed Out to be listed.

McKay

Reaction score
The new outboard cats are awesome. You are not worried about putting hours on them so you can enjoy using them. You can boat all day long and know that you are not stressing about watching gauges, when is the next major service rebuild, Price per hour of boating is way down in comparison? You have plenty of time on factory warranty. They clean and detail easy. The insurance is a fraction of BBC cats. The whole program is wayyy better. 130-135 in a outboard cat is fun. Guys running 150 plus in bigger cats - awesome. Good stuff - Mercs BBC platform is a limited niche market and priced accordingly. When the performance gap is 25MPH on the top end. There are other performance metrics that need to be taken into account on newer platforms that should not be discounted. There is a reason why all the builders are cranking outboard cats.

Someone said it is boring? I disagree we go Windsor to Lauglin back to the Springs for Lunch and back thru channel to Windsor. When I put the boat on the trailer I still had half tanks of fuel in the boat. The M31 that joined us that day made two fuel stops, needed to go into to BCM for service and did not pass go on its way to Maxed Out to be listed.

Haha, yep. That's when I started to get sold. (I was with my buddy in the 33R that day with you guys on that run.) Thanks for the test ride in your 32 DW by the way. 👍 My F32 is sold a few months ago and am in line for one of these 37's by the way.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Hard to argue with all of the points SJP made. If (when) I was to build a new boat it's going to be a game time decision on the motor package.

JD D05

Reaction score
Haha, yep. That's when I started to get sold. (I was with my buddy in the 33R that day with you guys on that run.) Thanks for the test ride in your 32 DW by the way. 👍 My F32 is sold a few months ago and am in line for one of these 37's by the way.

I am excited about the custom sand toy compartment Tony is putting in.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
What’s the OTD price on this boat again? Just asking for a friend of course

575cat

Reaction score
If an MTI OB of comparable size is a little under a 1/2 mil sssssoooooo . Excuse me the new MTI 390 OB little under 700K

Duramax

Reaction score
Who built the trailer? A thread on this would be cool.
Owens and Sons. I would venture to say a lot of the trailers that dunk in the salt have something similar.

Edit - I just looked it up, you can order your trailer with the flushing system.

Singleton

Reaction score
Owens and Sons. I would venture to say a lot of the trailers that dunk in the salt have something similar.

Edit - I just looked it up, you can order your trailer with the flushing system.

trailer is a Myco that was customized by Adrenaline in Havasu

Sherpa

Reaction score
the boat looks sleek............ I have to wonder about one thing..... there must be a ton of room under those steps and behind the rear seats........ like you could stuff a jetski
under there....................

I'm guessing maybe the fuel tanks are there? or inside the tunnels?

--Sherpa

McKay

Reaction score
the boat looks sleek............ I have to wonder about one thing..... there must be a ton of room under those steps and behind the rear seats........ like you could stuff a jetski
under there....................

I'm guessing maybe the fuel tanks are there? or inside the tunnels?

--Sherpa

Gobs of storage. Fuel is in sponsons.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Just when i thought Tony and Jeff might be happy to be on top of their market segment, they move up to the next, and start at the top in that segment!!!!! If you've ever had the luck to meet and talk to these guys, you'll realize their success isn't luck, it's experience / hard work / being genuinely nice people!!!! Tony will litterly give you the shirt off his back, will treat every person he meets like his new best friend, and is a world class person. I couldn't be happier to see these guys grow and succeed. Go, Tony, GO!!!!!!!!!

Warlock1

Reaction score
Another thing to consider is the plushness of the boats. I've seen and seen or been in most of the East Coast Boats and the interiors just don't compare to the luxuriousness of the DCBs. Also things like the rear step waterfall and other amenities, I would gladly give up a few numbers up top for these comforts.

stingray11

Reaction score
Any pictures of the awesome cabin in this boat?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Not sure if you have a choice in the matter when you buy a new dcb, but if I just dropped $700k on a boat I’m not sure I would want it delivered to me with a bunch of hours on it and after 30 demo rides were given in it.

fmo24

Reaction score
Unless the owner is getting to drive and enjoy his new boat

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Not sure if you have a choice in the matter when you buy a new dcb, but if I just dropped $700k on a boat I’m not sure I would want it delivered to me with a bunch of hours on it and after 30 demo rides were given in it.
You give Tony $700,000 I'm sure he'll make arrangements for only you and him to do the testing.😁

Joe mama

Reaction score
I’m thinking some kind of incentive to let the boat be used in this manner. Maybe some hats and tee shirts lol

Singleton

Reaction score

That is why discounts exist.
I know based on experience you get something in return when your boat is used for demo purposes.
My Ultra was scheduled to be at the OC boat show in 2007. Got some upgrades for free, discounts on other items. In the end it did not go, since the original trailer color was wrong and had to be repainted. Still got my upgrades and discounts :)

danbfive

Reaction score
He got a pretty significant discount!

Duramax

Reaction score
I agree. Also, it wouldn't matter (for me at least) if I would receive any discounts. My new boat to break in and get dirty. Mine mine mine!!!!

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I am surprised Dcb hasn’t put out an interior pictures yet. I am curious what the seats and flooring look like.

Another thing to consider is the plushness of the boats. I've seen and seen or been in most of the East Coast Boats and the interiors just don't compare to the luxuriousness of the DCBs. Also things like the rear step waterfall and other amenities, I would gladly give up a few numbers up top for these comforts.

mbrown2

Reaction score
So did they ever release the speed or they actually waiting till it possibly runs this weekend?

stingray11

Reaction score
Is there one? The center throttle console seems to limit access.
Yeah well that's what I'm asking I mean a 37 ft boat shouldn't it have a cabin? I mean without one this is just a toy for cruising around what a waste.IMO

fmo24

Reaction score
I don’t think any of the true high performance cats have a usable cabin. Even the 40+ cats do not have access to the bow.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I don’t think any of the true high performance cats have a usable cabin. Even the 40+ cats do not have access to the bow.

There are actually a number of MTI , Nor Techs and others that were built with cabins. Just not as common.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yeah well that's what I'm asking I mean a 37 ft boat shouldn't it have a cabin? I mean without one this is just a toy for cruising around what a waste.IMO

Gonna be slower with all that built out in the bow/cabin. They don't want that for the first one I'm sure.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

This is what a Skater looks like under the deck. No room for a cabin. I can't say what an MTI looks like. Their decks are on before they get to St. Louis

368hull.jpg

stingray11

Reaction score
Most hot rod MTI, Skater and DW cats do not have cabins. Neither does a new sports car. And yes, they are for hauling ass ...... hot rod style !!!!!!
Yeah but sports cars aren't 37+ ft long

stingray11

Reaction score
usually they will have a set of hatches for storing fenders
Well that's practical LOL I can see it on a race boat but a pleasure boat no way. What do you do if a storm pops up sit there and get wet. Sorry I'm just thinking out loud here

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
I agree. Also, it wouldn't matter (for me at least) if I would receive any discounts. My new boat to break in and get dirty. Mine mine mine!!!!

I agree with you on this! Id rather not everyone get to bang my chick and I get sloppy 30th. Especially if Im dropping 700 large. LOL..."Demo" means run the living piss out of it, lets leg this bitch out!

Riverryder

Reaction score
Wow that interior looks amazing! I like how they did leather and that other material!! That looks like somethin you would see in a sports car. When the interior is all the suede looking stuff looks tacky imo.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
That’s pretty sweet!