WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dead ass section.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I would see it. I don’t ever view the forums by forum section. I always view by new posts or timeline.

That’s partly why I still like tapatalk better. It’s one gigantic forum without sections on timeline.

The only shitty part is sometimes I will start reading a thread, get all caught up, start to post and realize it P&G. And I refuse to waste my life with that nonsense.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I would see it. I don’t ever view the forums by forum section. I always view by new posts or timeline.

That’s partly why I still like tapatalk better. It’s one gigantic forum without sections on timeline.

The only shitty part is sometimes I will start reading a thread, get all caught up, start to post and realize it P&G. And I refuse to waste my life with that nonsense.
I have heard that before, although post views between the two sections sure say otherwise.

P & G doesn't come up on new posts.

Icky

Reaction score
I hit new post when I come on, so it shows everything as if it was one section. And P&g doesn't show up with new post on the new site

Last edited:

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
I hit new post when I come on, so it shows everything as if it was one section. And P&g does show up with new post on the new site
Really? Not on my new post search. Which I couldn’t be happier about lol

Toolman

Reaction score

I believe this section is hurting because of negative comments. Everybody’s a master fabricator. My customers don’t want their stuff on here anymore. Now I’m getting more boat related work and I ask if I can put something on here, the answer is no. So all you smart asses out there, NICE JOB!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
No different than any other negative comments in other sections.

This section is dead because no one comes here. Peeps go to the lounge, and that is it, few others use "new posts" but that is in the minor minority. Thread views are a fact.

Brian

I believe this section is hurting because of negative comments. Everybody’s a master fabricator. My customers don’t want their stuff on here anymore. Now I’m getting more boat related work and I ask if I can put something on here, the answer is no. So all you smart asses out there, NICE JOB!

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
No different than any other negative comments in other sections.

This section is dead because no one comes here. Peeps go to the lounge, and that is it, few others use "new posts" but that is in the minor minority. Thread views are a fact.

Brian

Yup. Everyone clicks lounge and that’s it.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

What kind of top secret stuff do you make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
“New posts” user here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaceTec

Reaction score
I think almost everyone does the new post thing don't they?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I think almost everyone does the new post thing don't they?
So for it looks like around 8 people out of 15,000. The others just go to the lounge and don't venture anywhere else on the site.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Maybe the other 14,992 have you on ignore?[emoji23][emoji23]

Prolly around 20 peeps. So around 14,972. So I guess 8 is pretty good. :) Dick....:)

Put billet parts in the lounge and the content goes 4 pages, at least, instead of having TWO year old threads, I started, still on the front page. Insert eye roll here. :)

Brian

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I've read nearly everything in this section.

Should I send a receipt your way?

I plan on machining some parts tomorrow.

The parts are proprietary, and I can't show them, however, the machines, I can...

Dan'l

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
So lets see the machines. :)

You can send all your receipts my way sir.

Brian

I've read nearly everything in this section.

Should I send a receipt your way?

I plan on machining some parts tomorrow.

The parts are proprietary, and I can't show them, however, the machines, I can...

Dan'l

JBS

Reaction score
I always hit new posts.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I always hit new posts which is why I constantly see this thread complaining. Do we do this stuff just for likes?

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I always hit new posts which is why I constantly see this thread complaining. Do we do this stuff just for likes?

Wait, isn’t the whole point of posting to get get likes?

I have a Bridgeport. I guess I could post pics of me fucking stuff up with it in here.

Edit: I just realized it’s machining AND FABRICATION. Hmmm.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I better get going. You're 22 likes better than me!

I can’t see likes on tapatalk, I have no clue!

I’ll make sure not to like any of your posts though. Wouldn’t want you one-upping me!

Backlash

Reaction score
Bro you do some awesome work! I know for a fact that I'm not always logged in when I cruise to other sections of the site. Keep posting threads and pictures of the cool shit you make that the rest of us CAN'T make!! Love the pedals BTW!!!

Henry

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words Henry. :)

Bro you do some awesome work! I know for a fact that I'm not always logged in when I cruise to other sections of the site. Keep posting threads and pictures of the cool shit you make that the rest of us CAN'T make!! Love the pedals BTW!!!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
OK, what's cooking for today?! I've been waiting all day long for updates and I see nothing.....

:D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Updates on a deadass section? Surely you jest.

Today we have some V-6 mods cookin in the rotary table and machining the face on the powersteering pulley I posted pictures of the lathe work.

Tomorrow appears we will be on forklift duty, rigging some fermenters purchased by the brewery that are getting delivered.

Brian

OK, what's cooking for today?! I've been waiting all day long for updates and I see nothing.....

:D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
There are a couple other dooooods who post badassery in here.

The section gets no love because many peeps don't venture out of the lounge, so why would anyone go through all the trouble to post?

Brian

Can we change this to Brian’s section?

Backlash

Reaction score
How did Tuesday and Wednesday go for you??? Still on the forklift or what???? :D

Maybe take us back to the beginning and show us how things work....

Pick up a part and show us the finished product. Then take some time and walk us through the process from start to finish. Show us what machine you use for what, and why you use one machine instead of another. Then move on to the next step in the process.

Kinda like you did with the billet foot pedals (Which are fuggingbadass BTW!). ;)

I know it takes a lot of time to do all of that, but it might get some peeps more interested in what you uber-talented metal craft guys can do. Know what I mean???

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Shipment got delayed until today. Just got done. Rough day.

How did Tuesday and Wednesday go for you??? Still on the forklift or what???? :D

Maybe take us back to the beginning and show us how things work....

Pick up a part and show us the finished product. Then take some time and walk us through the process from start to finish. Show us what machine you use for what, and why you use one machine instead of another. Then move on to the next step in the process.

Kinda like you did with the billet foot pedals (Which are fuggingbadass BTW!). ;)

I know it takes a lot of time to do all of that, but it might get some peeps more interested in what you uber-talented metal craft guys can do. Know what I mean???

Backlash

Reaction score
Go grab a cold one and take a load off! Get some rest Brother and get your ass ready for a Fantastic Friday!! :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Go grab a cold one and take a load off! Get some rest Brother and get your ass ready for a Fantastic Friday!! :D
Got parts that are being picked up tomorrow AM. Being late isn't an option, this client pays ontime.

Brian

Backlash

Reaction score
See!!! I told you it was going to be a fantastic Friday! :D

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I read this section . I should post some cool stuff we have running .
Lot of 4th axis work .

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
The company I work for spent some big coin on a robot for drilling and fastening composite wings.
Similar to what's pictured here.

Automation_Robotics_Main.jpg

Drivmatic all-electric platforms provide automated or semi-automated solutions for manufactures looking to reduce cost, boost quality and increase throughput.
Paired with a C-frame, our robotic positioner exceeds demanding aerospace requirements for repeatability and accuracy, while offering fast installation rates for hard to reach places. This robust, low-cost, fastening cell achieves a fast ROI and improved quality.

Controlled using a remote HMI and pendant, with the control console located outside the safety fence, each aircraft component has an associated part program to automatically engage necessary drilling and riveting functions. The robot can be taught different programs or pre-programmed with a CENIT offline programming system.

Active panel protection, contactless normality sensors and broken drill detection are integral to the system.
Sensors and vision re-sync also provide a teaching aid for part programs.

Backlash

Reaction score
Gimme a DeWalt grinder and I can go to town with that sucker! Anything any more complicated than that and I'll just call you! :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
The number you have dialed is disconnected or is no longer in service, if you feel you have reached this recording in error, please hang up and try again. :)

Gimme a DeWalt grinder and I can go to town with that sucker! Anything any more complicated than that and I'll just call you! :D