WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Deal of the Day 6-16-08

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
O.k., I've been way behind on the deal of the day thread so I'm going to start a new thread.

Today's deal is a pool home located on a cul-de-sac street. It was built in 2003 by Summit Homes. Has a tile roof, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a 49' deep boat bay. It's located at the end of the cul-de-sac so the lot is shaped kinda like a pie slice. It has a stucco wall around the back yard pool area and a rod iron fence around the side RV parking area where you can park 4 busses. It also has rv parking on the side of the garage. The home has a 3/4 bath outside with a stucco wall around it for your pool guests.

It's priced at 284,000 and is a lender foreclosure. It's been on the market awhile (Started at $325K) so I'm sure they want to see an offer. Even though it is a foreclosure it still has all the appliances and fixtures, the carpet looks brand new, and the pool and spa are blue. I think this is one of the best deals out there right now. Perfect for the weekender with Boat deep garage, rv parking for your fiends and a pool for those days that the lake is blown out. Call me if interested. 928/208-9171

Here is a link to the mls
https://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/sd_AAAa002VE20080616145004.html

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
SOLD,

I knew it wouldn't last. Too bad I didn't see it earlier.

I'll get another one up tomorrow.