WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Deal of the day Thread!

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
I'm going to try and search the mls everyday and post what I think is the hottest deal in town. They won't necessary be my listings, rather they will be what I think is the best deal going.

I'll be just as happy to show anyones listings, I just want to make sure that my clients/friends get the best buys.

So todays bust buy is a pool home that the price was just lowered to $150,000 :eek:

See link
https://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/sd_AAAa006O_20071229121340.html

This one won't last very long. Call me if interested.
Michele
928/208-9171 cell

shueman

Reaction score
I'm going to try and search the mls everyday and post what I think is the hottest deal in town. They won't necessary be my listings, rather they will be what I think is the best deal going.

I'll be just as happy to show anyones listings, I just want to make sure that my clients/friends get the best buys.

So todays bust buy is a pool home that the price was just lowered to $150,000 :eek:

See link
https://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/sd_AAAa006O_20071229121340.html

This one won't last very long. Call me if interested.
Michele
928/208-9171 cell

WOW...that is a HOT DEAL...!!! :cool:

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
WOW...that is a HOT DEAL...!!! :cool:

I know, I can't beleive it hasn't already been snapped up. I wish I had the down payment, It would rent for a positive cash flow.

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
How much of a down would it take to close this deal?

Depends on your planned usage.

Primary home, second home, investment property(rental). I would figure least would be 5% down and most would be 20%.

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
:hmm

I'm gonna have to think about this.

Have you actually seen this house?

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
:hmm

I'm gonna have to think about this.

Have you actually seen this house?

Saw it today;

It's vacant now and doesn't show quite as cute as the pictures.

I did however find an even nicer one today. I'll post a link to it next.
Michele

Ms.Havasu

Reaction score
https://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/sd_AAAa006Lg20080224113853.html

This home is a little small but it is still a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home and has been COMPLETELY upgraded. It has brand new everything...GRANITE kitchen counters! new appliances (still have the original packaging taped inside-Never used) new cabinets, new toilets, new carpet, new tile, new water heater, new, new, new. Only draw back is it only has a single car garage (more like 1 1/2-very wide). but the lot is 150 Deep with plenty of room to park in the back or build a detached garage.

WOW only $ 146,900

Call me of pm me with you e-mail address if you want more pictures or info. This one is not my listing, but I would love to sell it to someone looking for a deal.

Michele