WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dear Mask Muppets

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1619555191528.png

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Went into the courthouse in TX today. The two guards had masks and handed me one. When I went in no employees were wearing them. When I came out we all sat there and laughed in our masks feeling slightly silly. They said they are so confused as they are the only facility that hands out masks to the GP. Laughing with the cops is always a good thing :)

Went into Walmart and there were probably 60-40 wearing masks. The ones without them....we just kind of nodded at each other.

GET RID OF THE FUCKING MASKS ALREADY!

You can wear one if you want but don't try to make others feel like they have to.

Regoddamdiculous

thebiz

Reaction score
Again I hate myself for answering you because I believe deep down you know the answer but just like your fellow DF’s, you are to spiteful to admitted it your completely wrong.

But here you go Mr. Baseball;
It’s because fears spread among the general public, like the current one, leads to this current cluster fuck of intensified risk management by idiotic people who count on the general population for everything, pay/security/necessities etc., yet they supposedly know what’s best for us?

side note; your avatar directly proves you are only hear to stir shit. What kinda of df has a convicted persons picture as their Avatar? Next month are you going to have Phillip Adams picture up there? He has purposely killed more the Chauvin was convicted of? Doubt it.

2CHILL

Reaction score
Tucker: Masks are merely a sign of obedience.
Also Tucker: Do what cops order you to do or they’re justified in killing you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Chilly, you've got to weigh the situation. Let me give you a scenario which is plausible based on your implications.

A) Felon grabbing for a gat (or just the mere assumption by the cop that he might be or maybe grabbing for the police's gat........Michael Brown cough cough)

vs

B) Person not wearing a mask.

Which one is justified to be shot?

squeezer

Reaction score
Chilly, you've got to weigh the situation. Let me give you a scenario which is plausible based on your implications.

A) Felon grabbing for a gat (or just the mere assumption by the cop that he might be or maybe grabbing for the police's gat........Michael Brown cough cough)

vs

B) Person not wearing a mask.

Which one is justified to be shot?

Or is it

C: A person wearing a mask as we have established they are trying to take down the country...

squeezer

Reaction score
Again I hate myself for answering you because I believe deep down you know the answer but just like your fellow DF’s, you are to spiteful to admitted it your completely wrong.

But here you go Mr. Baseball;
It’s because fears spread among the general public, like the current one, leads to this current cluster fuck of intensified risk management by idiotic people who count on the general population for everything, pay/security/necessities etc., yet they supposedly know what’s best for us?

side note; your avatar directly proves you are only hear to stir shit. What kinda of df has a convicted persons picture as their Avatar? Next month are you going to have Phillip Adams picture up there? He has purposely killed more the Chauvin was convicted of? Doubt it.

Spoiler Alert:

One doesn’t need a nuanced evaluation of my choice in Avatars to conclude My posts in this section are to stir up the shit...

But seeing you dislike this choice does that mean You want the old one back?

thebiz

Reaction score
Spoiler Alert:

One doesn’t need a nuanced evaluation of my choice in Avatars to conclude My posts in this section are to stir up the shit...

But seeing you dislike this choice does that mean You want the old one back?

Sure until she is convicted 😘

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
The whole thing was SLOW the spread. Should have sheltered the vulnerable. Heathy gets heard immunity. The left thinks with their heart, the hard left is communist and wants to control every aspect of your life. The mask is a joke. At best it keeps spit on your face...the end.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I wear mine at work ( most of the time ) 🤔but they also pay me a lot of $$$ to do it 🤔😎✊🏻

Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
W

By saying, with some scientific evidence of when we can stop.

You can’t. Fauci can’t. No one can, so thank you for playing.

Come on 94, did you not watch the video🤷🏻‍♂️

"When 90% of congress is vaccinated we can go back to normal"🤔

What mor "science" do you need😜

500bbc

Reaction score
Who are you going to stab to death with your mask, racist imbecile...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I stopped about a week and a half ago..every chain store not one person has said anything. Lowes, Depot, Stater bros, usps, nada. One person did at a place in the valley and I just said no thanks.

Jerome’s in Rancho Cucamunga are mask Nazis. Just an FYI

AR33

Reaction score

Did you think this post through completely before you hit reply???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I stopped about a week and a half ago..every chain store not one person has said anything. Lowes, Depot, Stater bros, usps, nada. One person did at a place in the valley and I just said no thanks.
I was in Staters in AV on Saturday, ran in to get a couple of things and some cash to pay the dog groomer. Young male checker went all mask nazi on me holding one up and I said no thanks to which he said it's our policy and for my safety and he would have to call a manager to help me all of this took way longer than to scan my two items but he's a karen. So I made a point to tell him as he handed me my cash that he'd better be careful because other people have touched that money. Complete bullshit! Lockdowns and masks haven't done shit to stop this.

specrocz

77 Spectra 24 v-drive
Reaction score
The whole thing was SLOW the spread. Should have sheltered the vulnerable. Heathy gets heard immunity. The left thinks with their heart, the hard left is communist and wants to control every aspect of your life. The mask is a joke. At best it keeps spit on your face...the end.
All leftys are communists. Some just don't know it yet....

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
That’s my standard reply
“No thank you” and go right on about my business.
Hahaha.

I went to Walmart several months ago. I walked in and the kid at the door said I needed a mask. Pulled one out of my pocket, told him I got one, then put it back in my pocket. The look on his face was that of a dumbfounded moron.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
Hahaha.

I went to Walmart several months ago. I walked in and the kid at the door said I needed a mask. Pulled one out of my pocket, told him I got one, then put it back in my pocket. The look on his face was that of a dumbfounded moron.

You dumbfounded a Walmart greeter... Impressive!

Reactions: Rye

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
You dumbfounded a Walmart greeter... Impressive!
So not only are black people to dumb to get an ID. But now Walmart greeters are to dumb to be dumbfounded?