WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dear Steve Take II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just want to be clear. I do not have any issues with you, and you are absolutely free to post on the site. You will get no trouble from me, so long as you don't cause any trouble with me. Same goes for around town, if I see ya I'll waive hello and that's about it. I am willing to put aside the incidents and the bullshit for the last 4 weeks if you are, and we just go our separate ways..

You should know I have resigned as a moderator, and am no longer moderating the forum, I'm letting the guys handle things for themselves and they are doing a great job. So any site issues should be directed at TBI / JBB / FBT / Tom Brown (in here) / or RiverMobster (here)..

We don't need to be friends, we don't need to be enemies, point in fact we don't need to be anything which is what I would prefer. That's about where I'll leave it.

RD

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Good start RD and smart move.If this turns into another epic bash thread and Steve does not respond,this will be the thread to close and close fast.You guys are pushing each other 2 far and need a table with just the 2 of you right now.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I bet Ole Steve would like to kick RD in the Junk before he calls it done. :D

rivergames

Reaction score
Good start RD and smart move.If this turns into another epic bash thread and Steve does not respond,this will be the thread to close and close fast.You guys are pushing each other 2 far and need a table with just the 2 of you right now.

And a bottle of Whiskey :thumbup:

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
The problem with the whole deal, is that there are many Steve's in that head of his, and you never know which one you are dealing with.

To those of you that support Steve, I agree with you 100%, he's a great guy.
To those of you that think Steve is a psycho asshole, I agree with you 100%, he's your worst nightmare.

Steve exhibits multiple schizoid paranoid personalities, so you never know what you will get.

I truly hope he gets the help he needs some day, as the good Steve is as good a guy as you will ever meet.

My best for you Steve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
need a table with just the 2 of you right now.

What I need is to finish up some more boat reviews and get them online..
What I need is to call this list of advertisers to up the revenue of the site.
What I need is to call the current advertisers and take care of them better..
What I need it to back away from the forums and the petty arguments that have nothing to do with me and let the mods do their job.

I could go on with a list like that for pages.. I don't need to sit at a table with anybody right now unless it is beneficial to this forum or my family. We are going into winter time which is the toughest part of the year for us owning a marine forum..

RD

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I just want to be clear. I do not have any issues with you, and you are absolutely free to post on the site. You will get no trouble from me, so long as you don't cause any trouble with me. Same goes for around town, if I see ya I'll waive hello and that's about it. I am willing to put aside the incidents and the bullshit for the last 4 weeks if you are, and we just go our separate ways..

You should know I have resigned as a moderator, and am no longer moderating the forum, I'm letting the guys handle things for themselves and they are doing a great job. So any site issues should be directed at TBI / JBB / FBT / Tom Brown (in here) / or RiverMobster (here)..

We don't need to be friends, we don't need to be enemies, point in fact we don't need to be anything which is what I would prefer. That's about where I'll leave it.

RD

thanks Dave ....peace

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

RD

You wouldn't believe how hard it is for most "adults" to live by this mentality.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What I need is to finish up some more boat reviews and get them online..
What I need is to call this list of advertisers to up the revenue of the site.
What I need is to call the current advertisers and take care of them better..
What I need it to back away from the forums and the petty arguments that have nothing to do with me and let the mods do their job.

I could go on with a list like that for pages.. I don't need to sit at a table with anybody right now unless it is beneficial to this forum or my family. We are going into winter time which is the toughest part of the year for us owning a marine forum..

RD

You need to sell some oil as well ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You need to sell some oil as well ;)

Got another tote being ordered next week sometime.

I as in me myself and I am gonna close this thread.. I don't want it to turn into another bash Steve session etc..

My issues are done and non existant in my mind. I hope that Steve feels the same way.

Now he can get back to the holy grails and baddest mofo's and I can get back to work. .

RD

Reactions: TBI

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
Can't we just arm wrestle or something?

[video=youtube;QY2HL1zg6Gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2HL1zg6Gk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.