WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Debbolas?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Is your avatar the picture from when Rd passed out in the laz-boy at my house? and if so....you guys were there??? :confused:
________
Crack rehab forums

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I must have been really drinking...all I remember is there were a lot of people at the house and I probably knew less than 10% of them.

Don't feel too bad, we've all been there, I just smile and nod like I know what everyone's talking about :point

And I wasnt actually there, I havent been to Parker since 2001 and even then it was just for the day. :D

:beer

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Don't feel too bad, we've all been there, I just smile and nod like I know what everyone's talking about :point

And I wasnt actually there, I havent been to Parker since 2001 and even then it was just for the day. :D

:beer

I dnt even smile and nod... I point everyone to the beer in the coolers and then go off and mingle.
________
Vaporizer Reviews

Last edited:

Debbolas

NOT a cougar
Reaction score
Relax, I wasn't at your house:beer
We did see your boat drive by, or we drove by your house that "one" weekend in Parker.

Doug had this on his website and I swiped it:hotdevil

I like it:kewl

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Holy shit!! That's me? I thought it was Squeezing Spectra Bruce!

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Relax, I wasn't at your house:beer
We did see your boat drive by, or we drove by your house that "one" weekend in Parker.

Doug had this on his website and I swiped it:hotdevil

I like it:kewl

I wasnt worried you were at the house, I just felt bad for not actually meeting you.
________
FERRARI 212 INTER HISTORY

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
FYI Bruce is a cool guy. I met him at Jasona and Linda's. He is one funny mofo, and he doesn't snore either. Linda's dog MooMoo loves him. I can't imagine he fell asleep anywhere though. He slept in the trailer for like 30 hours straight!