Sweet Lil 102 footer....

Guy just cruised up from MDR for lunch

Just put 2000 gallons in it..

Somehow I don't think he cares who "did that"

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
Weather was super nice today. It’s been cold and overcast past week. Nice sunny day today.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to being able to use the family beach house in Ventura again after we move back. Cool little surf shack half a block from the beach near seaward.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ventura is one of the few places I could imagine myself living. Great spot

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Friday was nice too. No wind. Couple nice yachts at the transient docs also.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
@Tank

Any RDP reviews for the Main Street Meats?

Word is they're taking over the Faria Beach Cafe

Tank

Reaction score
The Rudder Room is our favorite hangout.
We’re two blocks down ocean from the rubber room 😁👍

Brophy Bros for lunch.
Blackened Swordfish, fresh shucked Clam chowder,, nice atmosphere. Yeep that works.,
I always go fish and chips and about 5 oyster shots. They shuck the oyster plop it in a shot glass with cocktail sauce horse radish and top it With fresh grated perm cheese, fresh ground pepper and a greenery like maybe celantro or something. You can also get it with vodka. Their clam chowder is on point too. The one in Santa Barbara is better than the one in Ventura though. We’ll run the cig up the coast for lunch there every couple months. Great run.

@Tank

Any RDP reviews for the Main Street Meats?

Word is they're taking over the Faria Beach Cafe
I see farina beach cafe is still closed. Hadn’t heard they took it over. I prefer Ventura meat company though for bomb ass meats. They get wagu and Kobe steaks, tru tip, burgers, and tomahawks in that are straight up INSANE. You can order them two days in advance to ensure you get them too instead of rollin the dice if they have it. and their filets are incredible. Not bad price either. Think two filets is like $35. Fresh fresh fresh. They’re on the corner of main st and Hartman. People that work there are SUPER cool too.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
We’re two blocks down ocean from the rubber room 😁👍

I always go fish and chips and about 5 oyster shots. They shuck the oyster plop it in a shot glass with cocktail sauce horse radish and top it With fresh grated perm cheese, fresh ground pepper and a greenery like maybe celantro or something. You can also get it with vodka. Their clam chowder is on point too. The one in Santa Barbara is better than the one in Ventura though. We’ll run the cig up the coast for lunch there every couple months. Great run.

I see farina beach cafe is still closed. Hadn’t heard they took it over. I prefer Ventura meat company though for bomb ass meats. They get wagu and Kobe steaks, tru tip, burgers, and tomahawks in that are straight up INSANE. You can order them two days in advance to ensure you get them too instead of rollin the dice if they have it. and their filets are incredible. Not bad price either. Think two filets is like $35. Fresh fresh fresh. They’re on the corner of main st and Hartman. People that work there are SUPER cool too.
Santa Barbara for sure!!

Tank

Reaction score
Well, speaking of Ventura meat co I stopped by just now and picked up a waygu tri tip. Fuckin INSAAAAAAAANE.

Marbled

F05B57A7-8264-49A7-880F-6D098953C910.jpeg

Last edited: