WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Deck Waterproofing Replacement in OC

Elway

Reaction score
I have 150sqft of exterior deck at my house that needs to be replaced; the prior company that I hired put down Dex-o-Tex that lasted about 5 years and cost me way too much. I'm hoping that someone can give me a referral for a company in the HB area that could do the work and a system that is superior to Dex-o-Tex.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I have 150sqft of exterior deck at my house that needs to be replaced; the prior company that I hired put down Dex-o-Tex that lasted about 5 years and cost me way too much. I'm hoping that someone can give me a referral for a company in the HB area that could do the work and a system that is superior to Dex-o-Tex.
I am in need of this exact thing as well.

77charger

Reaction score
I remember when that stuff was popular and the next greatest thing. We do hot mopping but kind of moved away from decks.

what I’m seeing now is newer product that I see on new homes that looks pretty good looks to be a waterproof mud type and wire underneath other looks like a fiber type product.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I use Hill brothers Desert brand pick it up in city of industry from Hillsbrother but you needa account. Diamond wire and then several coats. I used it on my deck in Parker. Going on 7 years and its pretty much Bullet proof. House we are Roofing now I did both decks 2 years ago they look like the day we did them.