WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Defense attorney reco - Riverside

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My in-laws are involved in a nuisance lawsuit for a home they sold while realtors in Riverside.

My previous post was for a real-estate attorney. Based on his advice, they need to retain a civil defense attorney.

As my in-laws are now in Texas, they’re having a hard time connecting with one.

Anyone have a reco for a good one in Riverside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ssc

Reaction score
David Saunders at Clayson. They are in Corona. I have sent many clients there who were in need of a civil attorney. Never had a complaint.
If you need my name to use as a referral, feel free to PM me.

Cheers, Steve

pronstar

Reaction score
David Saunders at Clayson. They are in Corona. I have sent many clients there who were in need of a civil attorney. Never had a complaint.
If you need my name to use as a referral, feel free to PM me.

Cheers, Steve

Thanks Steve.

In-laws had a convo with them already, and were told they didn’t have the bandwidth to take the case.

ssc

Reaction score
Damn, there must be a lot more to their case. If they need a large firm with resources then perhaps try BBK. They do have offices in Riverside.

Cheers, Steve

fishing fool

Reaction score
Lori is out standing in what she does. I had to use her once and case got thrown out.... She is worth the money..... (not bad looking too)

pronstar

Reaction score
Lori is out standing in what she does. I had to use her once and case got thrown out.... She is worth the money..... (not bad looking too)

Thanks FF [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Damn, there must be a lot more to their case. If they need a large firm with resources then perhaps try BBK. They do have offices in Riverside.

Cheers, Steve

If you want a good contact here, I have them. They are directly across from my office. At the same time, I have a few good attorneys versed in real estate as well but I’d rather talk before I give you one so I don’t send you down a bad path.

pronstar

Reaction score
If you want a good contact here, I have them. They are directly across from my office. At the same time, I have a few good attorneys versed in real estate as well but I’d rather talk before I give you one so I don’t send you down a bad path.

Thank you [emoji106]
PM sent...