WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Definate NO Thread Topics!

bignet

My Wife is SO Hot!
Reaction score
Can we not have the "What song are u listening to" thread? or the famous
"Are u still awake" thread, or the even gayer! "What are u drinking" thread.

my .02

:hotdevil

bignet

bignet

My Wife is SO Hot!
Reaction score
Aye..or I , or however u spell it! :joke

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
How about a 3 word post? Can we have that?

Just kidding.... please nobody start that crap again :D

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
In the Stewie voice... Heeeyyy, what are guys drinking when you posted in this thread... Heyyy, what ya doin?:p

Eazykiller

Laurie
Reaction score

my .02

bignet

Yea peeps give me something to work with
I am way down on my POSTZ
:rules
Thanks to "Someone" not letting me know of this site...
did I already say "I'm not feeling any love?!"

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Yea peeps give me something to work with
I am way down on my POSTZ
:rules
Thanks to "Someone" not letting me know of this site...
did I already say "I'm not feeling any love?!"

Does someone need a hug?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
No god is fake threads either! :swear

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

my .02

bignet

I'm all for it... What I hope to have in the future is a place where do it yourselfers can come for information.. Pages and Pages of builds of customs (both profesional and amature), and cool projects, in theory people planning future river/desert trips, and talking about highlights of the last weekend.. A place where mfg's can actually post without fear of getting bashed 6 ways to sunday, etc.. etc..

I could really give a shit what somebody had for lunch, or 3 word post counts, or for that matter who has the highest post count etc..

TBI and JBB pointed out to me though, that it's human nature to want to talk shit on the internet so, as long as it stays in the Lounge I'm all good.. LOL

I don't really think we need Hotboat II, or another ___________ (fill in the blank) spin off of Hotboat.

I had a dream...... :D

RD

Director...
Reaction score
I'm all for it... What I hope to have in the future is a place where do it yourselfers can come for information.. Pages and Pages of builds of customs (both profesional and amature), and cool projects, in theory people planning future river/desert trips, and talking about highlights of the last weekend.. A place where mfg's can actually post without fear of getting bashed 6 ways to sunday, etc.. etc..

I could really give a shit what somebody had for lunch, or 3 word post counts, or for that matter who has the highest post count etc..

TBI and JBB pointed out to me though, that it's human nature to want to talk shit on the internet so, as long as it stays in the Lounge I'm all good.. LOL

I don't really think we need Hotboat II, or another ___________ (fill in the blank) spin off of Hotboat.

RD

What's the deal with them gas cans Lil Mr.?

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, can we lynch the first focker who starts any beaner/illegals threads. Someone tends to say something in those threads that would probably get them in some shit had they not been in front of a computer. :swear

We do need a place for Lucky and the girls tho, once they get here. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, can we lynch the first focker who starts any beaner/illegals threads. Someone tends to say something in those threads that would probably get them in some shit had they not been in front of a computer. :swear

I'll look into it Lue.. 1st question from me though would be "What does this have to do with boating or custom shit?"

RD

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
I'll look into it Lue.. 1st question from me though would be "What does this have to do with boating or custom shit?"

RD

Not a damn thing Dave. Those dudes do add some great laughs tho. :beer

HOOLI

Rig Pig
Reaction score

Would landscaping threads be considered ..beaner.. ish? :fsakes

bignet

My Wife is SO Hot!
Reaction score

I second that shit......I swear, that is sooooo f*ckin stupid.

p.s. No "Stuey's Room" or "Psst, Stuey are you there" bullshit :lamo

classic gayness

bignet

dribble

Reaction score

RD
Does this mean you won't be bringing Morgan back to moderate?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

my .02

bignet
All the wives and girl friends love Betty Cracker and his iron skillet thread! 😆

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

RD
Where did we go wrong. ...must have been that Brown Clown you let in the door. 🤣

hman442

Reaction score
I've got to for into the habit of looking at the damn date of the thread before posting a response