WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

definitely not going to be doing any open air car parades, Musk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'd either hate, or love to be on his security detail right now. There are millions of left wing, man-bun libtards that would want him gone. Unfortunately, there are also alphabet agencies and officials that want him gone too.

Sad thing is, politics aside, his companies' innovations are pretty amazing. If he went away, what happens to them?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I think Musk is as safe as President Trump.

I always wondered why the Communist Democratic Party leaders didn't take Trump out and blame Oswald or some other designated white patsy.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I always wondered why the Communist Democratic Party leaders didn't take Trump out and blame Oswald or some other designated white patsy.
I think they had more control over Trump. Not directly, but what actions the president could take. They knew the RINO's would fall in line, and "trusted" people like Fauci could steer things as well.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
1670213158011.png

Orange Juice

Reaction score
WTF is Musk building in space, that he needs to launch a rocket every other week ( code word “ Moonraker”) 😁

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
WTF is Musk building in space, that he needs to launch a rocket every other week ( code word “ Moonraker”) 😁
You should see the incredible amount of satellites he's putting up there.... and about half aren't his. He's also flying crews to the ISS.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
It’s not the liberals that will do it, it’s the people who are really running things, and they aren’t on either side. They need/want to maintain control at all costs. Paranoia is Elon’s best friend right now. He needs to question everything. I’m as much worried about his family- that’s how they’ll draw him into them. I hope he has enough $ and sense as I think he does - he’s going to need all of it to see old age.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It’s the race to mine the asteroids for lithium. It’s only a conspiracy theory till it’s true.
I told my very techy son, Musk may be a Bond villain. All the starlink satellites are in lower orbits, what if they cutoff all other communications? Or do some weird "Kingsman" frequency thing:oops:

4Waters

Reaction score
I told my very techy son, Musk may be a Bond villain. All the starlink satellites are in lower orbits, what if they cutoff all other communications? Or do some weird "Kingsman" frequency thing:oops:
It's a conspiracy theory until it happens 🤣

JDKRXW

Reaction score

I wonder if DT has a poison pill information dump set up in the event something happens to him.
I'm curious if Elon has enough secret info to set one up for himself.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder if DT has a poison pill information dump set up in the event something happens to him.
I'm curious if Elon has enough secret info to set one up for himself.
I think Elon will drop the truth bomb just before he moves to a space station or Mars. Cool!

Also listening to every MSM news caster saying verbatim the same thing: "Taibbi is just the PR guy for the wealthiest white nationalist on the planet."

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Assassination creates more problems then it solves. To many other ways to change the course of direction without a wet display. The only thing he has to worry about is a lucky shot like all people of power. If you think about it, he has no secrets from the Biden family. They know what he knows.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If you think about it, he has no secrets from the Biden family. They know what he knows.
I think that is why there is a massive media campaign to discredit him. Like everything else they do, they try to change or control the narrative. Information is power, and control of the media is their strongest weapon.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I think that is why there is a massive media campaign to discredit him. Like everything else they do, they try to change or control the narrative. Information is power, and control of the media is their strongest weapon.
and they had a two year head start.