WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] delete

BajaMike

Reaction score
Very, very, very, very nice! Beautiful job!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
very nice and love the wood in the back. I've never seen them like that.

82daytona

Reaction score
Very cool! I like the wood in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
The only thing I would add, and I agree your car is above this, is that there is 4 days left on this auction. Cars sell for decent money there, but the run up will be at the end despite their format. Even if you try and swoop in, the clock resets for an additional two minutes after each bid at the end. Works well.

BajaMike

Reaction score

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Where else do you have this listed? I found that with my Dad's project Impala, I had to get it out to a National audience, such as eBay or Bring a Trailer websites. GUy in Ohio bought it. RDP or local CL is NOT going to do it for you for this car. It is a beautiful piece and deserves the best money it can get. Put it up on ebay with a reserve of $50k and see what happens, you can always renew the ad at a lower reserve.

On another note, you point out above about how the tri-five are the most common built and that this one is 54 so it's super ultra rare. While that's true, it's more due to those tri-5's being the most desirable models, which yours is not. BEAUTIFUL, INSANE BUILD and all aspects (including wood floor) are very complimentary of each other but your group of buyers for this year is smaller than the tri-5's. I hope you find somebody that wants this year and can appreciate all this beautiful work. My Dad always used to say (usually when we'd see a purple hot rod drive by) "You can't paint the car the color you want, you need to paint it the color the next buyer will want." This applies not only to color but to which build/model/year you sink thousands into.

Good luck to you. I have sent this on to a few relatives that totally dig it but don't have the cash right now. The right buyer will come along, just get it on a site with the biggest audience you can, it's a beautiful piece of work.

PS. Here I am sitting on a high priced 240 and ONLY got it posted on RDP😂😂😂

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Wow, beautiful rides. Certainly hope I didn't come across condescending in my post. Just trying to help a brother out. Good luck to you on the sale.👍

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
I see $67.5, and they say it was a bargain. I dunno Nomad pricing. I’d put the Handyman on BAT and watch it gain traction. Put a high reserve on there.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
It says that Nomad sold for $65,500.
I think that is a pretty fair price for a Nomad. Those things (in my opinion) are more rare and are more sought after than Bel Air Tri-5's.