WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Democrats Secret Importing Illegal Criminals Bill

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
if you have 14 minutes watch this Tucker Carlson segment. The democrats are quietly trying to get a bill passed that will make us, you and me, use our tax money to pay for travel to bring back deported illegal criminals back to the US so they can be back with their “families“.

What the fuck is happening with this country and why aren’t these politicians being jailed for actions against this country, foreign and domestic?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...under-bill-aoc-and-other-house-democrats-back

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If you added up the shit the Dems propose and try that is flat out illegal and anti American for one year...

I think you’d have a solid case for treason.
I just wish the republicans would sack up and start calling out the democrats for their anti-American treasonous policies and charging them as such.

Tank

Reaction score
I just wish the republicans would sack up and start calling out the democrats for their anti-American treasonous policies and charging them as such.
Start with Pelosi for tearing the speech!

This bill will never even come close to passing but it's scary what the extremists on the left envision for the future of America.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Until Big Don came along, the entire protocol of DC was to allow the D's free reign. Far too many folks don't realize how much resistance he has had to overcome from his own party. McCain. the maverick reigned as the great compromiser far too long and the D's took advantage. Ryan the rino, Flake, and now Romney protect the protocol.

The pleasant surprise has been Graham backing Trump to join Cruz and Paul changing the atmosphere of DC.

Hopefully this latest sham will make the majority of R's realize they must get mean and do their jobs....Only time will tell

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Start with Pelosi for tearing the speech!

This bill will never even come close to passing but it's scary what the extremists on the left envision for the future of America.
I think you're probably right for the time being, but this stuff just continues to grow behind the scenes and the main stream media just keeps it hidden. We are being defeated from the inside.

Old Texan

Reaction score
I think you're probably right for the time being, but this stuff just continues to grow behind the scenes and the main stream media just keeps it hidden. We are being defeated from the inside.
That is the way it appears. Keep it hidden before it can be stopped. Explains a lot about why they're worried about Big Don firing their "plants"........

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Chili, great post! IMO, Pelosi is the catalyst for bills like this. Wether she is actually that much of a bleeding heart for these MS 13 animals or she is just using it for political control who knows. I'm sure she is encouraging bills like this & her radical underlings are more than willing to please her.

Listening to these liberal women speak about MS 13 being just children riding their bikes around is typical of these bleeding heart type people, that's how they think & how they see the world. I see MS 13 as a human being that is a predator "animal" preying on people & needs to be removed, asap, however it has to occur.

So many of these liberals live in a make believe world & will support this because.....the Democrate party told them so.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Chili, great post! IMO, Pelosi is the catalyst for bills like this. Wether she is actually that much of a bleeding heart for these MS 13 animals or she is just using it for political control who knows. I'm sure she is encouraging bills like this & her radical underlings are more than willing to please her.

Listening to these liberal women speak about MS 13 being just children riding their bikes around is typical of these bleeding heart type people, that's how they think & how they see the world. I see MS 13 as a human being that is a predator "animal" preying on people & needs to be removed, asap, however it has to occur.

So many of these liberals live in a make believe world & will support this because.....the Democrate party told them so.
They do it out of pure feel good liberal stupidity. The moment one of 'em gets mugged, raped, or harmed, it then becomes LE or the R's fault.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
4 of those turds are from My State, IL. Somehow the list is not including Jesús G. "Chuy" Garcia ( D. IL). Born in Mexico.