WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dems Shocked at Patriots

Boat 405

Reaction score
This is all Trumps fault, while the last 12 fucking months wasn't Bidens or the Democrats fault. Yeah, ok..... The hypocrisy is insane. The media is truly the real enemy. We should be destroying the media outlets, not storming the capitol.

I'm not surprised at what happened today, people have be sitting tight for 4 years watching the democrats/antifa/blm rob/loot/burn/destroy/terrorize and today people finally said fuck this I'm done waiting.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
This is all Trumps fault, while the last 12 fucking months wasn't Bidens or the Democrats fault. Yeah, ok..... The hypocrisy is insane. The media is truly the real enemy. We should be destroying the media outlets, not storming the capitol.

I'm not surprised at what happened today, people have be sitting tight for 4 years watching the democrats/antifa/blm rob/loot/burn/destroy/terrorize and today people finally said fuck this I'm done waiting.
Great video on IG millennial Republicans account of the crowd knocking over camera stands and reporters snd cameraman on the retreat
Right or wrong, bias reporting comes with consequences

propcheck

Reaction score
So the riots and protests are shocking to them?
But none of them are shocked that an UNARMED,FEMALE,WAR VETERAN was gunned down by Somebody defending an empty room?

Let me be clear I do not agree or condone the fact they stormed the building it was wrong. I understand the why but am against the mob rule mindset.
the police have been told to stand down all year while looting and rioting have happened and been constrained by the politicians from enforcing the laws, but as soon as it is their workplace it is time to use lethal force.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
So what did they loot???

Stationary supplies?...

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So what did they loot???

Stationary supplies?...

“When the looting starts, the shooting starts.” Donald Trump

IMG_8257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
that guy is a known BLM protestor / looter. Soros backed resource IMO

His name is Adam Johnson. Theres a ton of info and screen shots from his FB online. Not sure how you’d come to that conclusion if you look him up.

MSum661

Reaction score
apparently Nany Pelosis Lab top and a bunch of crucial information.... o_O

Pass up on the introduction and click straight to the 11:30 mark, listen, and then next to the 19:10 mark.
Keep in mind the person talking is retired Air Force Lt. General Thomas McInerney.
Other respected sources telling the same story.

Could be real..or could be "for entertainment purposes only".
Anybody's guess.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
His name is Adam Johnson. Theres a ton of info and screen shots from his FB online. Not sure how you’d come to that conclusion if you look him up.

no idea :)
idiot needs to spend a few days/months behind bars to figure out what he did was pure BS and not acceptable

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
The middle class conservative has the bulk of the money being spent in the economy. Pull all your funding from these liberal shit bag companies. Amazon, Netflix, etc. They are using your own money against you.