WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Denmarks Great reset..

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
conspiracy shit.....

we are watching with our own eyes... voter fraud occuring...

its REAL!!! and it's on OUR SHORES!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hence the Digital currency Banking for All Act, introduced in the U.S. congress. Goodbye Cash and Coin.

The World we know is about to change.

Change is a scary thing. Change by itself is not inherently a bad thing. As long as it is change for GOOD.

The Technocracy being implemented here, is not. This shit happens, Kiss Freedom goodbye. Some pretty absolute power Mark of the Beast scary power shit for sure.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Hence the Digital currency Banking for All Act, introduced in the U.S. congress. Goodbye Cash and Coin.

The World we know is about to change.

Change is a scary thing. Change by itself is not inherently a bad thing. As long as it is change for GOOD.

The Technocracy being implemented here, is not. This shit happens, Kiss Freedom goodbye. Some pretty absolute power Mark of the Beast scary power shit for sure.

Say goodbye to the banking industry. We will all be banking at the Fed. This is not good.

No tin foil hat here, this is what’s been planned:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Backlash

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to expect when I decided to watch ^^ that video clip, but I'm glad I did. Pretty incredible and scary stuff when you think about it. Damn. 😲

thetub

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to expect when I decided to watch ^^ that video clip, but I'm glad I did. Pretty incredible and scary stuff when you think about it. Damn. 😲

its truly sad these people naively and brainwashed as they are voted to change their lives forever...

I look around at people who voted for Biden and they are truly lost and have been duped...

mainly the younger kids and women that vote with their little wittle hearts that dont like what the mean orange man has to say...

my own cousins which I look at so differently now that marched with BLM and love to visit Europe all the time and want that lifestyle here...

I dont get it and want to shake them out of their nightmare dream their in...

and the kicker is their grand parents ran from this style of communist governing years ago ... oh the irony...