WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Depp vs Heard , what a pathetic waste of time

poncho

Reaction score
:eek: what a pathetic waste of time , Not a huge fan of either but WTF ?
Watching TV one day and it was a show where they fixed up her Mustang, might have been a surprise or something, he looked fucking baked and could hardly talk, it was awkward.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Watching TV one day and it was a show where they fixed up her Mustang, might have been a surprise or something, he looked fucking baked and could hardly talk, it was awkward.
That was Chip Foose’s show Overhaulin

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I think this would have been better if they just fined the both of them heavily for being idiots and annulled the marriage on the spot (if they are still married?) and put them both back to the same financial position as if there had there been a pre-nup that said at the time of marriage that assets were held by the current owner and anything done while married just got liquidated and donated to a charity.

Celebrities shouldnt be news. Unless they die, at which point its good news.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Depp ...................... talks ..................... very ....................... slow. ............ A .................... little .................... weird ......................... if ........................ you ...................... ask ....................... me. ...............................

That .............................. is .............................................. all.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Depp sounds pretty incoherent in the small amount of video I saw. I'm a fan of his in general, but am surprised that is speech is so slow and wandering.

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Heards getting worked over pretty good in court.

I read someplace Depp burned through a Billion dollars.
Lay down in bed next to the wife after she gets ahold of that information.

Last edited:

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Depp ...................... talks ..................... very ....................... slow. ............ A .................... little .................... weird ......................... if ........................ you ...................... ask ....................... me. ...............................

That .............................. is .............................................. all.
Watched for a min.

Toddddday junior!

69hondo

Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pics. LOL 😆 :cool:
wallpapersden.com_amber-heard-hot-bikini-wallpaper_wxl.jpg

Baja 252

Reaction score
I saw a clip of the trial this morning, I can't stand to watch him talk.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I met Johnny Depp way back in the mid 1980's when he was filming the TV series 21 Jump Street here in Vancouver. Met him in the baggage area at the airport waiting for our bags. He had us walk with him to his waiting limo and he went through his bags to give us autographed baseball card sized pictures of himself. He offered us pop from the limo bar. I was 14 and my brother was 9. He spent a good half hour with us total. He was very nice too us.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Depp sounds pretty incoherent in the small amount of video I saw. I'm a fan of his in general, but am surprised that is speech is so slow and wandering.
True enough just an act however.
Sad part of all this ….The dude is clearly talented and a fantastic actor but like most in show business just another rich idiot that thinks he’s above all else.

Last edited:

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
Any bets on who will play as Johnny on SNL this weekend ???

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Very strange, the ridiculous amount of time Fox News is giving this story.

There’s must be a reason for this odd amount of Fox News coverage. Weird. One of our daughter’s knew Depp’s sister and niece. Believe the sister was/is his business manager. There’s at least one other on here with a similar Depp connection. Good actor and unique character but WTF?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
What ever way Depp wears his hair in court one day, Heard copies and wears her hair the same the next day.
Psycho bitch.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I've listened to a bit of it. He definitely isn't normal, but she seems like a spoiled psychopath.
You summed it up completely. His deal is clearing his name. I guess If I were in his shoes, an actor, and your name is all you have then this is the thing you would have to do.

But... my size 12 foot will not fit in Depp's size 7 child's shoe so there's that.

500bbc

Reaction score
Just more proof the court jesters that dance for our amusement are all mentally ill...

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Chicks accusations fucked him over royally, I hope he gets some kind of revenge- Even if it won’t be nearly enough to make him whole financially. She must be fire in the sack because she is an absolute psycho. I’m sure some other sucker will be alone soon enough to “save” her and suffer the same fate.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Depps radioactive since being fired from Disney.
Can’t get work.

This suite is an attempt to reset that.
May backfire when the Defense takes the stand.

Evidently Depp feels nothing to lose so punt.