Deputy stops rental truck towing go-fast boat

ATKpilot

Reaction score

...finds 32 migrants hiding inside :oops:

Deputy noticed “overwhelming smell of saltwater and body odor.” LOL

1634061153246.png

Javajoe

Reaction score
Stupid guy had three kids and no car seats. That’ll get you pulled over plus I doubt the boat was rated for 32 people 😆. Can’t believe he told them he just went out fishing with that kind of boat. He should’ve made everybody hold up a life jacket 😁

Backlash

Reaction score
The smell of saltwater is BS. You smell saltwater EVERYWHERE in the Keys! Liar!! 🤣

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Is it still a go fast boat with 32 people on board?

liv4riv

Reaction score
How do you ever get the smell out of the boat

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
How's that going,money still flowing out by the thousands? Have you stopped bleeding from your wife's beatings yet? Lol
It will sure b nice when it's done tho....
your timing is suspicious, we just had “that” conversation. In fairness to her, all I said 2 days ago was: “I’m changing the gimbal housing”, no mention of the price at that time.

I guess I could have just rebuilt the old one but I had 2 friends who are lifelong boaters advise me to just replace it while the drive and engine are out.

IDK, I just want to limit surprises as much as possible.

What really set her off was a couple hundred to freshen up the prop. She wants to try her hand at it on my bench grinder.

She’s a trooper, I stopped by the house for lunch and gave her the swim step to do. By the time I got home tonight, she had it sanded and oiled to perfection!

7GOkkV.jpg

wzuber

Reaction score
your timing is suspicious, we just had “that” conversation. In fairness to her, all I said 2 days ago was: “I’m changing the gimbal housing”, no mention of the price at that time.

I guess I could have just rebuilt the old one but I had 2 friends who are lifelong boaters advise me to just replace it while the drive and engine are out.

What really set her off was a couple hundred to freshen up the prop. She wants to try her hand at it on my bench grinder.

She’s a trooper, I stopped by the house for lunch and gave her the swim step to do. By the time I got home tonight, she had it sanded and oiled to perfection!

7GOkkV.jpg
Shit howdy dude....your chick rocks....that's SBA...
I hear ya...bite the bullet and do it right from the start to minimize or eliminate issues once you hit the water. Few things suck more that doing a bunch of work and getting bit in the ass cuz ya tried to trim a corner and flopped. It will be awesome when it's done... nice score..boat and wife...

WYRD

Reaction score

7GOkkV.jpg
I see electrical equipment on that shelf he must be a contractor

riverroyal

Reaction score
I recommend bloodline on netflix for smuggling in boats. Story is based in key west.