WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DeSantis for the Win Again!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
O8YU2lxDoUsJ.png

530RL

Reaction score
Given Congress is unwilling to address the immigration laws that helped create this mess, I guess it is unfortunately one side against the other.

Let’s hope the Dems in Chicago and DC don’t take a lesson from Abbott/Desantis and start shipping all their felony parolees to Texas and Florida.

But if they did, I guess Texas and Florida would have no rational standing to object as they reap what they sow.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Given Congress is unwilling to address the immigration laws that helped create this mess, I guess it is unfortunately one side against the other.

Let’s hope the Dems in Chicago and DC don’t take a lesson from Abbott/Desantis and start shipping all their felony parolees to Texas and Florida.

But if they did, I guess Texas and Florida would have no rational standing to object as they reap what they sow.
Last time I checked;
Immigrants are fleeing their homes.
Inmates can't wait to get back to their homes in Chi & DC.
Your comparison makes no sense.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Who said you could speak??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Would be great.. they would commit crime in those states and actually be held to account.

The bleeding hearts don’t have the stomach for seeing criminals behind bars though.

SixD9R

Reaction score

Let’s start by enforcing the immigration laws already on the books before we think about new ones. You know, the laws that meanie Trump actually enforced.
Also, when it comes to new or changing immigration laws let’s not forget Trump did try to work with congress on the problem. But, democraps and your “true conservatives” wouldn’t hear anything about it.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Two more busloads of Illegals from Texas, sent by guess who?? That's right, Greg Abbott, direct to the DC residence of the VP, Border Czar Harris. Who just said the border is secure. "Oh, there's plenty more to send." "We're choosing additional destinations..." Boy was that quick. Governor Greg's rolling in a Fast Attack wheelchair. Flood the Zone Greg.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...least-100-illegal-migrants-dumped-lawn-video/

Illinois governor messes his britches, calls up 75 National Guard to address the Illegal alien, "Crisis," in Chicago.
In Chicago...🤣
New York mayor Adams quietly busing the Illegals out of NYC proper, into the suburbs.

Bowser's been howling for the National Guard for weeks. 😁 Biden says the border is secure.

Hey Y'all wanted the job you're getting paid not to do. 🤣 Hmm. President Trump did the job and didn't take the pay.

Alleged welcoming Sanctuary cities sure aren't very welcoming. Or Sanctuary. Ask, and you shall receive.
Ain't Karma a Bitch...
Was just reading about this on of the Houston news channels, lol 👍😂

Smitty7

Reaction score

Go ahead. Then Texas can warm up the electric chair.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

lol this makes no sense

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Is this really a win? There is a coordinated redistribution of illegals throughout our entire country. Whether the Feds are paying the bill or States are, people that are here illegally are being transported from the border across the country.

Gregg Abbott and Ron DeSantis both participated in this redistribution. Abbott and DeSantis chose to distribute these illegals to Chicago or Martha's Vinyard and those areas are under Democrat leadership, so its good? This makes zero sense to me. It is literally the exact same thing that the Dems are doing, and IMO its wrong no matter who does it or where they send these people within our country.

DeSantis has done some great stuff during his tenure as Governor of FL. Greg Abbott in TX has as well. Shipping illegals anywhere is not one of them. 👎
You are absolutely correct. They should only be sent to Blue states. They want them, they can have them.

bonesfab

Reaction score

Please do. At least those states know what the death penalty is and how to use it.

bonesfab

Reaction score
DeSantis shipping illegals off to assimilate and hide from deportation.

Sounds like a DeSantis/Newsome ticket is a philosophical match made in heaven. :rolleyes:
What are these deportations you speak of?? You mean after they show up for the hearing they are scheduled for?? The one which none will show up for? Amazing they can track a chicken or cow but can't track illegal immigrants. Really fucking amazing. Not

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Is this really a win? There is a coordinated redistribution of illegals throughout our entire country. Whether the Feds are paying the bill or States are, people that are here illegally are being transported from the border across the country.

Gregg Abbott and Ron DeSantis both participated in this redistribution. Abbott and DeSantis chose to distribute these illegals to Chicago or Martha's Vinyard and those areas are under Democrat leadership, so its good? This makes zero sense to me. It is literally the exact same thing that the Dems are doing, and IMO its wrong no matter who does it or where they send these people within our country.

DeSantis has done some great stuff during his tenure as Governor of FL. Greg Abbott in TX has as well. Shipping illegals anywhere is not one of them. 👎

Your point is not lost, however the fact is that these people were and are being shipped around the nation whether desantis or abbot does it, as you correctly point out.
The difference is that this proactive measure shoves it straight up the ass of the fucking morons that promote it, but only outside of their immediate area.

Fuck those assholes.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

1663376727811.jpeg

retaocleg

Reaction score
dems: it's ok when we do it
the virtue signaling is hilarious when they send in the national guard to take care of what every border city has to deal with............only it was just 50 at marthas vinyard had to deal with, when border cities are dealing with thousands.......see the signs in front yards in mrthas vinyard......
62449547-11216207-For_several_years_many_businesses_and_homes_in_Martha_s_Vineyard-a-56_1663260109147.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking 🤡🌎

Wedgy

Reaction score

Sides? One is unlike the other. Legal, vs Illegal. Even the Illegals know that. Equivocation is not valid argument. Are you giving legal advice to the DOJ? The last argument they filed imploded on the first sentence. I see a Pattern of Behavior. Somebody should Call HR.
Plus. We don't need no stinking new laws, we just needed to enforce the laws on the books. Illegals are trespassing.

One might see haughty hypocrisy in the weak straw argument of lumping Illegal Aliens on the way in, with convicted criminals on the way out. Maybe they should trade places, make a Run for the Border? Slap a dozen Hundies on the driver and passengers for Taco Bell and the ride South.
Aww Hell, in the movies the crooks are always Hightailing it down to Mexico. Hollywood would be all in. Great story.
Dangle an Exclusive...

You must have missed that little dustup on the Red River. Go ahead. Start dumping criminals in Texas Sheriff's counties.

retaocleg

Reaction score
only a prob when they are sent to dem areas...........that is the issue
instead of saying it is an issue sending to everywhere...........nobodies budget can handle it, it is an issue with sending to X...........how bout we say nobody can handle with current budgets.........we know this, but that doesnt matter, lowering our standard of living is the goal..........

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Sides? One is unlike the other. Legal, vs Illegal. Even the Illegals know that. Equivocation is not valid argument. Are you giving legal advice to the DOJ? The last argument they filed imploded on the first sentence. I see a Pattern of Behavior. Somebody should Call HR.
Plus. We don't need no stinking new laws, we just needed to enforce the laws on the books. Illegals are trespassing.

One might see haughty hypocrisy in the weak straw argument of lumping Illegal Aliens on the way in, with convicted criminals on the way out. Maybe they should trade places, make a Run for the Border? Slap a dozen Hundies on the driver and passengers for Taco Bell and the ride South.
Aww Hell, in the movies the crooks are always Hightailing it down to Mexico. Hollywood would be all in. Great story.
Dangle an Exclusive...

You must have missed that little dustup on the Red River. Go ahead. Start dumping criminals in Texas Sheriff's counties.

Hahaha speaking to Turdy is like pissing into a fan. Better to not speak to him and just piss on him. Hahahahhahahahahh

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hahaha speaking to Turdy is like pissing into a fan. Better to not speak to him and just piss on him. Hahahahhahahahahh
M.O. Is, drops a flaming bag of dog shit on the porch, rings bell. runs away...

2CHILL

Reaction score
A sheriff from Bexar County, Texas, has opened an investigation after Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) last week backed sending 48 migrants from San Antonio to Martha’s Vineyard, Mass., to call national attention to federal immigration policy.

Javier Salazar, who serves as sheriff for the southern Texas county that includes San Antonio, said at a press conference on Monday that the group of Venezuelan migrants were “lured” under false pretenses into getting on the flight that took them to Martha’s Vineyard.

Salazar said investigators believe a Venezuelan migrant was paid to recruit about 50 migrants from around a migrant resource center to get on the flight that took them first to Florida and then to Martha’s Vineyard.

“What infuriates me the most about this case is that here we have 48 people that are already on hard times, they are here legally in our country at that point, they have every right to be where they are, and I believe that they were preyed upon.”