WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert bar Friday after thanksgiving

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Who is going that day, I’ll be there with my wife having a good ole time

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
We plan to be camping off Shea road that week, and plan to make my first ever stop at the Desert bar this year.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
We had plans for it, but I got grounded. :(

Too much fun this summer and not enough house projects got finished. Wife wants to have the family over for Christmas which means I don't get to play until I get caught up. We will get our first desert bar trip after the new year. :(

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I will be driving back from Williams that day, but will be heading there on Saturday

Havalife

Reaction score
IMG_0029.PNG

I am planning on takeing the wife for her first trip on Friday. I made this track 2 weeks ago and she should like it. No Deliverance or True Grit just a mild trip. Leaving around 8:30 and going in by the chicken gas station Check out a few things hit the bar for lunch and leave on the old trail to the highway.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
View attachment 602043
I am planning on takeing the wife for her first trip on Friday. I made this track 2 weeks ago and she should like it. No Deliverance or True Grit just a mild trip. Leaving around 8:30 and going in by the chicken gas station Check out a few things hit the bar for lunch and leave on the old trail to the highway.
Can you send that to me? I have been from that starting point but didn't know about the mines.

Groper

Reaction score
Going friday as well in JK's with a NEWB leaving from the gas Station.

Last edited:

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Are they open on fridays, thought it was only sat and sun . Or is it open because of the holiday. We may go for a morning ride for lunch. Coming home that evening. We are almost in town now. Plan on doing some riding tomorrow and tues if anyone is interested

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Are they open on fridays, thought it was only sat and sun . Or is it open because of the holiday. We may go for a morning ride for lunch. Coming home that evening. We are almost in town now. Plan on doing some riding tomorrow and tues if anyone is interested

Im taking the train back to yorba linda right now and bringing the wife and daughter back tuesday. Should be in town by 1 or so would love to do some ridining this week! Widge we gotta get a beer at least if not a ride or two

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
They are open on that Friday because of the holiday. Wife and I go every year. If you are planning the desert bar. Friday after thanksgiving is the most packed one

Dirtbag

Reaction score
anyone do this ride from havasu city?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
we have enjoyed the Friday after thanksgiving before, good times. It will be very busy. I am gonna pass this time. but might be up for this if it surfaces again in between Christmas and new years

Havalife

Reaction score
IMG_4332.JPG

I am still planning on going Friday, leaving town around 8:30.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I am still going too, should be there about 1:00

I’m driving my truck so taking cienega springs road in

Groper

Reaction score
At least the "Guy in the Red Shirt" isn't standing under the Rainbow Umbrella :oops:
Passed you guys on the way out, we had about 8 people (newb's) that have never been, we all had a great time.
I was expecting it to be more crowded than it was, but it was just the right size.
We noticed a Shuttle dropping/picking people up, where does the Shuttle originate from ? It's the first I've ever seen it.