WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Bash Tickets

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Tickets to Desert Bash went on sale at 8am today . Get em before they are gone .

fishing fool

Reaction score

Reactions: DLC

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Had to cancel last year, looking forward to this year!

Registered ✅

Bails

Reaction score
I got my tickets. This year I'm going to try and finish with the group I started with. I've done this event maybe three years and I have never hit all the card stops. One year I broke, similar to the brake issue another member recently had. One of the brake caliper bolts came out. Basically rubbed the rim in half. The next year I just missed one of the stops. I was having to much fun driving I guess. Last year I stopped to help someone that was on their side. (finally got to use my winch). I caught up to my group, well half of them at the finish.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I got my tickets. This year I'm going to try and finish with the group I started with. I've done this event maybe three years and I have never hit all the card stops. One year I broke, similar to the brake issue another member recently had. One of the brake caliper bolts came out. Basically rubbed the rim in half. The next year I just missed one of the stops. I was having to much fun driving I guess. Last year I stopped to help someone that was on their side. (finally got to use my winch). I caught up to my group, well half of them at the finish.
You are welcome to roll with us again this year. You know how we roll lol

joecfd1

Reaction score
We have a friend looking for a Desert Bash entry ticket… Anyone know of anything?

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Did anyone ever buy or find MiniKats tire? #nape 😂
348B18F1-015C-475C-A247-85545A5CE990.gif

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stacy bought a couple tickets for us.. I’m not sure how many we have but I will find out.

I had planned on taking my old RZR through it and then returning to the new owner.. I sold it at a slight discount to do that.. the more I’m thinking about it now I might just ride with a friend lol

DLC

Reaction score
Stacy bought a couple tickets for us.. I’m not sure how many we have but I will find out.

I had planned on taking my old RZR through it and then returning to the new owner.. I sold it at a slight discount to do that.. the more I’m thinking about it now I might just ride with a friend lol
You don’t have a car to drive….

but you can still use your ticket I’d you ride with a buddy…

joecfd1

Reaction score
I sent you a PM
I heard they talked to you and you took care of them. Thanks again! If anyone has a camping spot, the same couple is looking.

DLC

Reaction score
I heard they talked to you and you took care of them. Thanks again! If anyone has a camping spot, the same couple is looking.
Yes spoke to them

I was having some issues….
I somehow deleted the conformation e mail, had to go back and look to see what card I used and when I bought it and then finally called DB to see what I actually bought - then things got easy!

They are so organized! Very impressed !!
Amanda From Desert Bash - explained everything and she e mailed me all the info even what I actually paid for !!

lol

joecfd1

Reaction score

Ok, apparently we have another friend looking for a ticket… any available?

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
How do you transfer tickets? I have tickets, but I'm waffling about wanting to do a 75-mile follow-leader trip eating dust all day.

Reactions: DWC

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
How do you transfer tickets? I have tickets, but I'm waffling about wanting to do a 75-mile follow-leader trip eating dust all day.
It is dusty but it’s a lot of fun. If you let people pass you and wait. You don’t eat dust all day lol

I’m wearing my helmet and pumper so no dust for me

dezrtracer

Reaction score
It is really only bad to the 1st check , after that it
will clear out alot . We stop a few times along the ride to drink and eat so we are usually close to the last in so less dust to eat . Like Ian said , let people by and let the dust settle a bit .

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It is really only bad to the 1st check , after that is will clear out alot . We stop a few times along the ride to drink and eat so we are usually close to the last in so less dust to eat . Like Ian said , let people by and let the dust settle a bit .

This. It gets very spread out after the first stop.

riverroyal

Reaction score
if you dont play follow the leader we will be there. Going to off road somewhere, not south! Ive done it 4 times. Its a long rough dusty day. Fun, but the last 15 miles is 'Im over it"

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You don’t have a car to drive….

but you can still use your ticket I’d you ride with a buddy…

Part of the conditions on the sale of the car at cuz price was I can use it for desert bash.

I have never had a flat at desert bash and I ran that car twice through it with no problems.. but I’m wondering if I want the responsibility of it all.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
So where we meeting lol
It is really only bad to the 1st check , after that it
will clear out alot . We stop a few times along the ride to drink and eat so we are usually close to the last in so less dust to eat . Like Ian said , let people by and let the dust settle a bit .
Mind if we tag along?

We've got pumpers and helmets/radio

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
if you dont play follow the leader we will be there. Going to off road somewhere, not south! Ive done it 4 times. Its a long rough dusty day. Fun, but the last 15 miles is 'Im over it"
We are soo different. The last 15 miles I am finally in a groove and ready to go another 100 lol

On a side note I kinda want to do the loop twice. Get in line early (or skip the line and start just off a little) and do the loop quickly and turn around and do it again all before they “shut it down” for the poker hands at 4:00 I think. 140 miles is totally doable by then and I still won’t be the last car to come in (under power) anyway lol

Who is with me?

JayBreww

Reaction score
We are soo different. The last 15 miles I am finally in a groove and ready to go another 100 lol

On a side note I kinda want to do the loop twice. Get in line early (or skip the line and start just off a little) and do the loop quickly and turn around and do it again all before they “shut it down” for the poker hands at 4:00 I think. 140 miles is totally doable by then and I still won’t be the last car to come in (under power) anyway lol

Who is with me?
I feel like the loop can include desert bar, then down to the gas station to fill up, and still make it back in time by 4:00.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I feel like the loop can include desert bar, then down to the gas station to fill up, and still make it back in time by 4:00.
Not for 250 sxs. Most people drive sooo slow out there it’s actually annoying lol. But yes a decent group without stopping can do 140 miles easy

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Who is with me?

The trail is so chopped up after the first 30-50 cars the second loop would be misery.. I have done it at the front of the pack and the back of the pack..

The back of the pack is misery but a long fun day of partying.. the front of the pack.. well it isn’t a race but there is glory. Lol

riverroyal

Reaction score
back of pack is more fun. If your in the front the day is over by noon

JayBreww

Reaction score
Not for 250 sxs. Most people drive sooo slow out there it’s actually annoying lol. But yes a decent group without stopping can do 140 miles easy
I meant as a little side group deal.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
You guys can all pass me up, my new shocks are still not available (two more weeks)... I'm in it for the long haul... my crew is gonna be worn out by end of the day!

Last edited:

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Speaking of, anyone down for a night ride Friday night?

I’m thinking of gojng to bunker bar then topock for dinner and head back at night?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Speaking of, anyone down for a night ride Friday night?

I’m thinking of gojng to bunker bar then topock for dinner and head back at night?
Friday nite ride would be fun, but I cant push my crew that hard without getting kickback (no way will my crew rally friday nite and be able to do the run on Saturday). 🙃

Driver meeting Friday at 6pm is already pinching my plans for dinner. But I don't want to have to be there at 7am Saturday for the make up meeting.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Friday nite ride would be fun, but I cant push my crew that hard without getting kickback (no way will my crew rally friday nite and be able to do the run on Saturday). 🙃

Driver meeting Friday at 6pm is already pinching my plans for dinner. But I don't want to have to be there at 7am Saturday for the make up meeting.
You don’t need to do the meeting lol.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Mind if we tag along?

We've got pumpers and helmets/radio
You sure can . Think Tim and Jen might be with us too . Looks like 7 - 10 cars in our group so far . It will be like the breakfast run except a little more dust and alot more booze .

riverroyal

Reaction score
You sure can . Think Tim and Jen might be with us too . Looks like 7 - 10 cars in our group so far . It will be like the breakfast run except a little more dust and alot more booze .
i need a ticket. lol

FishSniper

Reaction score
Was gonna ask if anyone doing any rides other than the poker run this weekend. Wasn’t looking like was gonna be up this weekend so didn’t buy a desert bash ticket but may be in town after all.