WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Martini

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
2E60CCE0-5C2C-4C8E-81E1-D7E5F369936B.jpeg
Any inmates buy a MEGA MILLIONS ticket at Desert Martini….

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Thats awesome for someone, and desert martini gets a check as well. Too bad I wasn't the winner hahahaha

Tank

Reaction score
Thats awesome for someone, and desert martini gets a check as well. Too bad I wasn't the winner hahahaha
Yeah. But the martini is a locals bar for the most part. Hopefully it was someone deserving and cool the bar will get a cut. Weren’t they having some issues not to long ago? Like closing down.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Yeah. But the martini is a locals bar for the most part. Hopefully it was someone deserving and cool the bar will get a cut. Weren’t they having some issues not to long ago? Like closing down.
I know they went under new ownership when the remodel happened. We usually stop in at least once every time were in town...I definitely miss the "old" feel vs the sterile new one but its still a good spot. It's usually busy most of the times we stop by so IDK.

I'm betting it was a local winner...ive bought tickets in there and its usually the locals or second home owners doing so vs the "drunk kids" in town for the weekend. Someone's life changed drastically last night, awesome for whoever it is and I agree hopefully its someone who deserves that change!

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Love going to that place to drink liked it better when Tammy owned it. It was a old hole in the wall dump dive bar. Like how the new owners remolded it.

Springfield

Reaction score
Hope they didn’t get sauced and throw away thebticket. 😳

Taboma

Reaction score
Speaking of old Havasu dive bars --- Anybody remember 'Me Offs' and the original owner Jack ? Across the street from Chili's.

Singleton

Reaction score

location that sells winning ticket gets a small cut. It is one of the incentives to sell tickets

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It closed and reopened with new owners, hense the name Desert Martini had the "too" added.
I thought for sure BJ's was gonna snap it up to expand.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
location that sells winning ticket gets a small cut. It is one of the incentives to sell tickets
Doesn’t the vendor of the winning ticket get a 1% draw? That’s a pretty good pay day out of $108M

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Doesn’t the vendor of the winning ticket get a 1% draw? That’s a pretty good pay day out of $108M
I've always thought it was a percentage also, but they seem to be throwing around the number 50k. Maybe that's pretty close after taxes.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
I have been there a couple times in the last week. The girl that won was working 3, occasionally 4 jobs to keep up and yes the bar will get 50k

franky

Reaction score
It closed and reopened with new owners, hense the name Desert Martini had the "too" added.
I thought for sure BJ's was gonna snap it up to expand.
They tried secretly but when the owners of the DM found out (during escrow) that he was one of the investers they pulled out and sold it to the owners of The Office.

DLC

Reaction score
So the 3 people get 25mil each before taxes…. Not bad!

I can do math…. Whew that was an easy one to figure out, didn’t even need my calculator…