WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

*~* Desert Storm 2019*~*

d4l

Reaction score
Does the Nautical have a gym? Or is there any nearby?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
Does the Nautical have a gym? Or is there any nearby?

I usually do an on-going, INTENSE cross-fit esque regimen of 12 oz curls starting around noon, sub in some 24oz mixed "weights" through-out the day, work my core trying to keep my balance on the boat going over 100, then to the nightly obstacle course of navigating through the bar and eventually back to the hotel for cool-down for a few hours before we start again. 3 or 4 days of this work-out and you need 3 or 4 days of recovery when you're done, it's that gnarly! It's like boot-camp basically. I usually do this extreme work-out only a few times a year (Desert Storm, Key West, LOTO this year). It's a lot of work and serious commitment but these party ball abs (not a six-pack) comes with serious commitment!

Holymoses

Reaction score
I usually do an on-going, INTENSE cross-fit esque regimen of 12 oz curls starting around noon, sub in some 24oz mixed "weights" through-out the day, work my core trying to keep my balance on the boat going over 100, then to the nightly obstacle course of navigating through the bar and eventually back to the hotel for cool-down for a few hours before we start again. 3 or 4 days of this work-out and you need 3 or 4 days of recovery when you're done, it's that gnarly! It's like boot-camp basically. I usually do this extreme work-out only a few times a year (Desert Storm, Key West, LOTO this year). It's a lot of work and serious commitment but these party ball abs (not a six-pack) comes with serious commitment!
Tank Im going try this exact workout! I spent last weekend in San Felipe running the San Felipe 250 Coarse on my Dirt bike and did this same workout then so Ill be ready by Desert Storm to hit it again! You guys coming down?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Tank

Reaction score
Tank Im going try this exact workout! I spent last weekend in San Felipe running the San Felipe 250 Coarse on my Dirt bike and did this same workout then so Ill be ready by Desert Storm to hit it again! You guys coming down?

AH! Then you are well versed in this spectacular, yet under appreciated workout. Definitely takes a trained professional. You can't be just any ya-hoo wanting to jump into such a rigorous training program, you can injure yourself quick! :D:D

We'll be there Wed through Monday most likely. On the 37 Talon Cat with the big lizard on the side again.

Talon1.png
Talon2.png

Reactions: d4l

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Sounds like we have the same trainer.

d4l

Reaction score
1 week, airport, a beer, waiting for takeoff.

Spring decided to go hide again and now at 5am we have 15 degrees outside. I cant wait to feel some heat. On top of that see awesome boats and meet even more awesome people.

Not that active on the forum in the last week, alot to take care of now when the trip is just around the corner.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
1 week, airport, a beer, waiting for takeoff.

Spring decided to go hide again and now at 5am we have 15 degrees outside. I cant wait to feel some heat. On top of that see awesome boats and meet even more awesome people.

Not that active on the forum in the last week, alot to take care of now when the trip is just around the corner.

Skickat från min iPhone

I thing you are about to have a really good time once your here. I know I am! :p

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
You headed down? Hope to see you there. We are going down Wednesday too. Stopping in LA first.
Yes, I am. Maybe after almost 10 years, we will meet in person. LOL.

Sent using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
We got the same routine. Ouch!!!!

Slick

Reaction score
A9E69F94-5011-426C-89FF-86205C023086.png Street Party is going to be a hot one!

d4l

Reaction score
Will be there in the afternoon.....[emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Traveling from vegas to Havasu and should be there around the same time. Need to buy my Milky bro a glass of the liquid that makes our livin[emoji6]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Traveling from vegas to Havasu and should be there around the same time. Need to buy my Milky bro a glass of the liquid that makes our livin[emoji6]

Lol. First round on me. You traveled a long ways to get here and what would that say about me as an American boater if I didnt buy first round.....
[emoji41][emoji106]

d4l

Reaction score
What kind of tobacco is that, is it like a snus pouch?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thats correct! Wanna try?;) I packed a bunch!

Just arrived in LA, sleept like 3 hrs in the past day and a half. Food now and then sleep, cant wait to leave LA, cant say I like it, sorry! Vegas tomorrow with a de-tour to Bakersfield for a gun-show. Cant wait for tuesday!

HCP3

Reaction score

Just arrived in LA, sleept like 3 hrs in the past day and a half. Food now and then sleep, cant wait to leave LA, cant say I like it, sorry! Vegas tomorrow with a de-tour to Bakersfield for a gun-show. Cant wait for tuesday!

LA and LAX are terrible. Don't apologize.

Hopefully we meet up. I want to try the genuine snus. I use the American version often. I would love to give the genuine version a try.

IMG_20190419_164203.jpg

Reactions: d4l

brgrcru

Reaction score

Fucking halrious :D

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Have yet to see a list/layout of boats and vendors for the DS Thursday Street Party. Years past it is posted by now.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
LAX sux. Move on

Welcome to Merica

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

Actually i do, ive been on long cut for years but snus and pouches are better for work. I just havent found a decent pouch everything ive tried is not enough zig and too much sugar

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
LA and LAX are terrible. Don't apologize.

Hopefully we meet up. I want to try the genuine snus. I use the American version often. I would love to give the genuine version a try.

View attachment 746494
Ive tried those but they are too sugary and not enough zig for me, lately if a need a dip pouch i have used the dryft and had good luck

d4l

Reaction score
Suger, in snus?[emoji33]

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Actually i do, ive been on long cut for years but snus and pouches are better for work. I just havent found a decent pouch everything ive tried is not enough zig and too much sugar

I have been using Zyn for awhile, it is tobacco free. I sometimes go days without having one since starting them over a year ago. Can't remember the last time I bought cope pouches.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
The last couple of zyn cans i bought were at that gas station at winchester x benton up from my house, but they charge like 7.99 and that seems nuts to me

milkmoney

Reaction score
Come on you homos , its desert storm , not Tabacoo storm.....

[emoji39][emoji202]
IMG_0122.jpg