WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Storm 2021 Sold Out!!

DWC

Reaction score
People keep saying that but I have never had a problem buying it?
That’s coming from Steph.. She could be trying to slow me down some weekends. :oops: I know they had an article awhile back saying they had a can shortage. They outsource theirs and couldn’t keep up. I’ve seen it more in kegs personally. They’re out in draft quite a bit.

Racer89

Reaction score
Racer89 & Racer56 will be hitting it with our Nordic hos (the wives)
74167EDF-ECBC-4EBE-BA2D-51F31AEB950B.jpeg

farmo83

Reaction score
So is it more fun to actually run in the poker run or just sit in watch ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s coming from Steph.. She could be trying to slow me down some weekends. :oops: I know they had an article awhile back saying they had a can shortage. They outsource theirs and couldn’t keep up. I’ve seen it more in kegs personally. They’re out in draft quite a bit.

I just walk into smiths and buy beer or Mavericks? I have never seen them out of CL ever?

Tank

Reaction score
I just walk into smiths and buy beer or Mavericks? I have never seen them out of CL ever?
I mean shit, they have a fucking walk in cooler stocked FULL of it! That impressed me first time I was there. I love that store. LOL

Reactions: DWC

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
What type of boat is Gone Again? It looks sick!
73DB20A5-E455-4066-976A-8FA16CB02A66.png

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Terrible Herbst ski boat lately? Its seems like Herbst family fell of the map? Probably the covid bullshit..

JFMFG

Reaction score
My expectations are not going to be very high for any service and I'm going into the whole week with the outlook of "I'm on vacation, I have time, I'm patient, it doesn't matter..." LOL Only way to get through how busy it's going to be.
I just go into the bars for that damn bloody with pickled asparagus. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t go in.

Tank

Reaction score
More info on Rick Bowlings Jelly Belly Gone Again / Gone Again 37 Talon. Bad bitch for sure. We run a 37 Talon often. Great boat. Lots of fun. The pleasure version has the cabin behind the cockpit instead of in the bow. Pretty cool.

Some good pics courtesy of @KingofBeers and @lake p.a.l.

GoneAgain2.jpg
GoneAgain3.jpg
NovSF8.jpg
20190511_124032.jpg

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Thats one sweet ride. I really dig that cut down deck! Looks like it’s doing a hundred... just sitting still. Looks like a proper race boat.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
I saw something on FB about Super Cat Fest being nearly sold out too?

wet hull

Reaction score
So excited to have a boat slip at marina. Worth a fortune on the black slip market I bet! So excited I keep adding days on the front end of trip.

attitude

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow morning for the boat show and then heading back out Thursday morning before DS. Hopefully boats keep passing my office on the way out while I’m stuck at work over the next week and a half.
FADAEC4F-EAB7-4AED-8D58-CC4AF77FFDA9.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow morning for the boat show and then heading back out Thursday morning before DS. Hopefully boats keep passing my office on the way out while I’m stuck at work over the next week and a half.
View attachment 990279
Speaking of the boat show. I hope someone will start posting some pics up! Starts tomorrow doesn't it?

attitude

Reaction score
Speaking of the boat show. I hope someone will start posting some pics up! Starts tomorrow doesn't it?
Yes sir, I think we’re going on the water tomorrow. Should be at the show Saturday morning.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'll be out for the street party. The kids have school, and it will be really busy on the water that weekend. I just like the chance to see the high end hardware. Cool to see them hauling ass on the water, but not this time.

Reactions: DWC

Tank

Reaction score
I'll be out for the street party. The kids have school, and it will be really busy on the water that weekend. I just like the chance to see the high end hardware. Cool to see them hauling ass on the water, but not this time.

So, we've obviously been planning on DS21 since DS20 was cancelled. With school out for a year we put the trip together to just go out 11 days between SCFW and DS. Everythings set, got a dock the whole week, doing both events, dialed! Then a couple weeks ago, kids school is like, in person schooling starts April 19th for my 12 y/o! FUCK! Ask my wife, do we go for SCFW and then I can bring the 12 y/o home and do school for the first 3 days then head back to havasu for street party on Thursday? Do we just not do SCFW and come out Wed night (both those options he'd still have to miss a day of school since they don't go to school on Fridays still)? What to do? Wife's like F it, this years a wash anyway and he's getting A's and B's. He can miss the first week back. LOL I'm like - Cool! 😁 👍

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So excited to have a boat slip at marina. Worth a fortune on the black slip market I bet! So excited I keep adding days on the front end of trip.
X2 👍, slip makes the crowds manageable

Singleton

Reaction score
So, we've obviously been planning on DS21 since DS20 was cancelled. With school out for a year we put the trip together to just go out 11 days between SCFW and DS. Everythings set, got a dock the whole week, doing both events, dialed! Then a couple weeks ago, kids school is like, in person schooling starts April 19th for my 12 y/o! FUCK! Ask my wife, do we go for SCFW and then I can bring the 12 y/o home and do school for the first 3 days then head back to havasu for street party on Thursday? Do we just not do SCFW and come out Wed night (both those options he'd still have to miss a day of school since they don't go to school on Fridays still)? What to do? Wife's like F it, this years a wash anyway and he's getting A's and B's. He can miss the first week back. LOL I'm like - Cool! 😁 👍

My wife said the same about our daughter.
Missing Thursday / Friday / Monday of DS weekend and some days in May for another Havasu trip.
My wifes response - the schools did not give a F for the last year, so let us make sure she has experiences to offset the lack of education in the classroom.

Tank

Reaction score
Found this live Riviera construction webcam:

Interesting. When I first looked at the image, I thought, "no way". But the more I look at the image, it looks like it is extremely close to being usable. Few images back you can see someone working on the the large dirt portion in the roadway at the left side of the screen that appears to be the last missing piece of roadway to get to the ramp. The parking lot looks done. The docks are stacked down by the ramp. It doesn't actually look that far off. I mean, only a week away til SCFW which may be a stretch but maybe make it in time for DS. I wonder if they're really pushing to get this done because they plan on charging and looking at making a good chunk of money. 🤷‍♂️

That shit is gonna be so bad ass.

006.jpg
007.jpg

11.png

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Interesting if you look at todays image from Fridays...It does appear they're getting all the roadway paved leading down to the ramp.
rivi.png