WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Storm Promo with RDP and Positive Trim

Boat Bling

Reaction score
I was just looking at some old banners in the shop from Desert Storm 2016. I can't believe this will be Boat Bling's 11th year participating in the event, time flies!
IMG_5990.jpg

Over the years, the street fair has become my personal favorite part of the event but as a vendor, I'm stuck working the booth all day and may only have a few min to sneak away for a bathroom break, much less check out the sights. Don't get me wrong there are far worse problems to have and we're eternally grateful for the customers who support our business and enable us to make a living in the industry that we love:thumbsup

That being said, I wanted to do something about this "problem" of not seeing the full event so we're going to run a 2 part promo and live vicariously through you!;)

Part 1
10% off all Boat Bling purchases made during the street fair by anyone with RDP or Positive Trim apparel. Could be wearing it or fresh off the rack. And no, coozies don't count lol

Part 2
Post a photo any time between Thurs-Sun featuring Boat Bling & Positive Trim products to instagram or Riverdavesplace facebook group and tag both companies (@boatblinghotsauce, @positivetrimclothing on instagram). If you don't do social media, post it here! We want to see who can best show off the event vibe and river lifestyle while working in some product placement:skull

We'll choose our favorite pic by Tuesday following the event. Winner will receive $50 in Boat Bling product and a $50 gift certificate for Positive Trim gear!

IMG_6693.jpg
IMG_5720.jpg

-Zack

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Pretty cool Zach!

RD

Thanks thought this would be a fun way to see the event through the eyes of RDP inmates.

FYI-Our rig will be set up down by Smoketree during the street fair. I'm not sure where Positive Trim will be located, maybe Justin can chime in?

-Zack

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I was just looking at some old banners in the shop from Desert Storm 2016. I can't believe this will be Boat Bling's 11th year participating in the event, time flies!
View attachment 556731

Over the years, the street fair has become my personal favorite part of the event but as a vendor, I'm stuck working the booth all day and may only have a few min to sneak away for a bathroom break, much less check out the sights. Don't get me wrong there are far worse problems to have and we're eternally grateful for the customers who support our business and enable us to make a living in the industry that we love:thumbsup

That being said, I wanted to do something about this "problem" of not seeing the full event so we're going to run a 2 part promo and live vicariously through you!;)

Part 1
10% off all Boat Bling purchases made during the street fair by anyone with RDP or Positive Trim apparel. Could be wearing it or fresh off the rack. And no, coozies don't count lol

Part 2
Post a photo any time between Thurs-Sun featuring Boat Bling & Positive Trim products to instagram or Riverdavesplace facebook group and tag both companies (@boatblinghotsauce, @positivetrimclothing on instagram). If you don't do social media, post it here! We want to see who can best show off the event vibe and river lifestyle while working in some product placement:skull

We'll choose our favorite pic by Tuesday following the event. Winner will receive $50 in Boat Bling product and a $50 gift certificate for Positive Trim gear!

View attachment 556732
View attachment 556733

-Zack

I have the privilege of knowing those boobies.

WildWilly

Reaction score
sweet. I planned on buying a full kit out there anyway, now I just need to make a stop first at the RDP and PT booth!

Boat Bling

Reaction score
sweet. I planned on buying a full kit out there anyway, now I just need to make a stop first at the RDP and PT booth!

Thanks for the support! Please be sure to introduce yourself when you come by.

-Zack

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Good start! We need to get you some new bottles though. That Home Depot junk isn't going to cut it lol

Remind me, I'll have empties & extra sprayers in the trailer.

-Zack

I like the 16oz bottles tho [emoji106]

Boat Bling

Reaction score
I believe my wife posted this somewhere over the weekend...anyway here's our contribution.:)

View attachment 559613

Very nice and thanks for your support! Compiling pics this evening, there were lots of social media tags used so I'm trying to make sure everything is accounted for before deciding on the winner.

-Zack