WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Detail specialties

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
I've been using Ceramic coatings from the Detail specialties for a couple of years. It's amazing how much the products have advanced.
The new stuff is incredible!

The new DW runs very dry so I only did transom and motors . What an extreme improvement when it's time to clean up after you pull out the water.
They also did the motors on my pontoon. . Again a wet Microfiber followed by a dry Microfiber takes care of everything! No chemicals needed....I like that .

Thanks Guys !!! Great job !!!

fmo24

Reaction score
Does the ceramic coating hide defects or do you need a pristine surface for it to look it’s best?

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I've been using Ceramic coatings from the Detail specialties for a couple of years. It's amazing how much the products have advanced.

The new DW runs very dry so I only did transom and motors . What an extreme improvement when it's time to clean up after you pull out the water.
They also did the motors on my pontoon. . Again a wet Microfiber followed by a dry Microfiber takes care of everything! No chemicals needed....I like that .

Thanks Paul for all of your business and the great comments!

D19

Reaction score
Thanks Paul for all of your business and the great comments!

Do you have any affiliation to Detail Techniques in Fort Mohave? Looks like they run out of Mohave Powersports. Their logo looks almost identical to yours.

Here's a picture of their banner.

98610780_2500982446807572_4509063830793355264_o.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Can we get some pics of the new DW?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do you have any affiliation to Detail Techniques in Fort Mohave? Looks like they run out of Mohave Powersports. Their logo looks almost identical to yours.

Here's a picture of their banner.

98610780_2500982446807572_4509063830793355264_o.jpg

Chris at retail specialties does not have any affiliation with them to my knowledge..

fmo24

Reaction score
This is BHB...his boats have no defects.
I was just thinking of my moho. Few bumps and bruises from tight campgrounds. Wondering if it needs full paint correction or if this corrects issues. LOL

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I was just thinking of my moho. Few bumps and bruises from tight campgrounds. Wondering if it needs full paint correction or if this corrects issues. LOL
Gotta get it right before hand. Some will add shine but and defects will be semi permanent until the ceramic is removed or eventually wears off

fmo24

Reaction score
Gotta get it right before hand. Some will add shine but and defects will be semi permanent until the ceramic is removed or eventually wears off
Thanks