WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did Chaz Get Shut Down?

Mikes56

Reaction score
I haven't seen any news stories on this lately, so I'm willing to bet that it got shut down and cleanup has begun. The fuckin news media sure had a great time reporting on it numerous times when it was active. What now? No story to fit your bullshit agenda? How about reporting on all the damage that was caused? How about reporting on the fatal shootings inside Chaz?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I haven't seen any news stories on this lately, so I'm willing to bet that it got shut down and cleanup has begun. The fuckin news media sure had a great time reporting on it numerous times when it was active. What now? No story to fit your bullshit agenda? How about reporting on all the damage that was caused? How about reporting on the fatal shootings inside Chaz?

Not important 😬

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Chaz is still alive.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
HA! Wasn't that thing born a chick?
Adorable little thing she was too.
Screenshot_20200718-094201_Google.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
when Trump wins, Covid-20, 21,22 and 23
if anyone else wins = everything good come November

Well, the flu will end, civil war will start.
Among the more “conspiratorial” type sites I engage in, the consensus is that if they fail to steal the election the enemy within will initiate a military coup and seize control.
My thoughts are not so complicated.
Im of the opinion the enemy within will simply assassinate Trump, which will effectively alleviate the joint chiefs from having to demonstrate “choosing side” as it were.
It’s kind of humorous (tragic?) that we keep thinking this is going to end at some point. It isn’t.
This is not simply Governors and mayors implementing stupidity.
This is the fulcrum.

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL they thought they were bad asses in absolute control when cops were forced to let them have their way.

Once it was announced “enough is enough“ and riot squads marched in to reclaim the area they caved like little girls.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
LOL they thought they were bad asses in absolute control when cops were forced to let them have their way.

Once it was announced “enough is enough“ and riot squads marched in to reclaim the area they caved like little girls.
That's pretty much the norm across the country right now. If the government would let the cops enforce the laws, these "Peaceful Protests" would remain peaceful and non news worthy. Once snowflakes realize there are consequences they will stay home in moms basement.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Took like 20 minutes to correct the situation.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Among the more “conspiratorial” type sites I engage in, the consensus is that if they fail to steal the election the enemy within will initiate a military coup and seize control.
Im of the opinion the enemy within will simply assassinate Trump, which will effectively alleviate the joint chiefs from having to demonstrate “choosing side” as it were.
It’s kind of humorous (tragic?) that we keep thinking this is going to end at some point. It isn’t.
This is the fulcrum.

They would have to kill Pence as well, and depending on the election, the Speaker and then after that the cabinet.

Killing the president doesn't topple the government.

If anything happens it'll look like Yugoslavia in the 90s with the balkanization of the country.

But I think when the shooting starts most of the opposition will simply go home.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Trump is trying to Drain the SWAMP ( Government corruption), hes battling both side of the corrupt government as well as the Dems with their heads stuck up their ASS... not knowing what is actually happening....
most Libs just want free shit and they think Orange man bad ..... he has his hands FULL...

I'm typing this pulling into my neighborhood with 50% homes still flying Old Glory PROUDLY!!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They would have to kill Pence as well, and depending on the election, the Speaker and then after that the cabinet.

Killing the president doesn't topple the government.

If anything happens it'll look like Yugoslavia in the 90s with the balkanization of the country.

But I think when the shooting starts most of the opposition will simply go home.

Im aware of the order of succession.
I’m also aware that there is only one Donald.

530RL

Reaction score
This is the fulcrum.

Another possible scenario is that we wake up on the 4th and Biden ends up winning the election.

And like all other elections, those of us who work simply get up and go about our business, as we have done through decades of elections before.

Doesn’t sound as dramatic, but it is a possibility. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Another possible scenario is that we wake up on the 4th and Biden ends up winning the election.

And like all other elections, those of us who work simply get up and go about our business, as we have done through decades of elections before.

I’m sure you’ll do your part to make that happen.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Dare to dream, right?

I don’t doubt there is a chance, but if Biden does become the nominee and if he does actually do a debate or two, or a campaign event, it will be most unlikely to have President Biden anywhere except a bathroom.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Dare to dream, right?

I don’t doubt there is a chance, but if Biden does become the nominee and if he does actually do a debate or two, or a campaign event, it will be most unlikely to have President Biden anywhere except a bathroom.

Whats telling is that the oracle says it’ll be business as usual with a Biden win.

I find that inconceivable.
Considering current events, including outright and open treasonous behavior from the left, It’s hard to imagine ANYTHING being normal or “day to day” about this Nation going forward.

Then again, my vantage point isn’t from the mountain top.

530RL

Reaction score
Dare to dream, right?

Let me try to be more clear.......

Another possible scenario is that we wake up on the 4th and It doesn’t really matter who wins.

Like all other elections, those of us who work simply get up and go about our business, as we have done through decades of elections before.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Let me try to be more clear.......

Another possible scenario is that we wake up on the 4th and It doesn’t really matter who wins.

Like all other elections, those of us who work simply get up and go about our business, as we have done through decades of elections before.

Hmmm. It’s highly highly unlikely it won’t matter to about 30% (either side if their opponent wins).

The difference will be the left will continue to go apoplectic when Don is victorious for a second time with riots, looting etc. if Biden wins the right will go about their business and possibly regroup.

The left cries and steals about shit when it goes the other way for them. The right fixes shit and protects people when shit goes wrong.

And the above is no straw man eating pretzels. Just sayin.

squeezer

Reaction score

We might have to call the Sherif for an eviction at 1600... Shouldn't be all hard as the mom there is an immigrant.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My fear is that Biden’s VP is some leftist mayor or AOC...Biden bows out due to health, and BOOM we’ve got a Marxist president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Howard23

Reaction score
This is the fulcrum.

"Well, the flu will end, civil war will start. " .....
Exactly what I have been telling a few as well. But, they mostly look at me like I am the crazy one! Ha ha ....
Guess time will tell. I hope you and I are both wrong!!! but ... idk by the way things are moving along. I think shit is going to hit the fan Hard!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"Well, the flu will end, civil war will start. " .....
Exactly what I have been telling a few as well. But, they mostly look at me like I am the crazy one! Ha ha ....
Guess time will tell. I hope you and I are both wrong!!! but ... idk by the way things are moving along. I think shit is going to hit the fan Hard!

What’s happening right now seems to be the denial stage. People are tired of all the doom and gloom talk so they ignore the TV. That’s understandable. I can’t take it either. Tucker is my only daily update besides RDP and some other friends.
But it depends on where you live as well.
Those 2 liberal lawyers in St Luis NEVER thought the mob would come through that gate...never. But they did. That is terror that we see in the couples eyes. They aren’t voting Dem anymore I’ll bet, and what’d ya know they had guns as well! Even an AR. Probably voted for strict gun laws, lol.

Anyway, in our day to day, at least most of us, we don’t fight our way to the store. We don’t get stopped by mobs, we don’t tear gas our way to get home and man the BNG .50 in the crows nest.

That’s only on the TV...but it’s coming. It’s outside squeezers gates right now in Portland. He knows it too.
NYC makes Beirut look Disneyland today.
Shootings up 300% annually but the increase is only over a few months.
In Havasu we can’t shop now without “the mask”.
My experience flying last weekend was nothing short of Big Brother...and I’ve flown a LOT over the last 2 decades. NEVER experienced the complete dehumanization that I witnessed at Denver security. And I flew the first day air travel resumed after 9/11

People not subjected to it right now are going to ignore it until it comes through the gate.
They’re going to mock us, laugh, shake their heads and go launch their boats. That’s cool, I do that too.

I have no answer besides voting. I’m not a military leader, not the guy that starts a movement, not a supremacist, just like everyone else.

They are serious, well funded, have an ARMY of people with nothing better to do, and have a race war, pandemic, and seemingly everyone in Government except Trump on their side.

It’s easy for me. My grown kids don’t really care for me, lol. My grandkids are mostly already brainwashed Sacramento products.
I love them, but hey.
I’m near 60, widowed, and really just going day by day waiting to go back to work.
IE: not a lot to lose. Lol