WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did he get paid?

N of the rvr

Reaction score
Don't want to stir up the Indians, but I don't want read a bunch of pages to find the answer. When I went to bed last night Dave said 29 would get paid today. 29 said he would be stalled a little longer... So how did it end?

Singleton

Reaction score
Agreement was made and OCM will be wiring funds tomorrow. End of story

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well it will be the end of the story by noon tomorrow.. But yes all parties are currently content with the arrangement.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Well it will be the end of the story by noon tomorrow.. But yes all parties are currently content with the arrangement.

Well shit, what are we gonna be armchair quarterbacks about for the rest of the week?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well shit, what are we gonna be armchair quarterbacks about for the rest of the week?

Well we got a new boat whip product that I Just posted.. I got a few announcements for the board that I'll be posting tomorrow that I'm sure will bring on some haterade, and some love.. :D Think I'm done day drinking for awhile though.. Sucks waking up at midnight with a hang over. :(

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did he get paid today?

Tim says he sent the wire this morning. He texted me some pictures that look like computer screens at the bank with wire shit. Tim also said the seller should be receiving a confirmation e-mail.

The seller is down at the bank and it hasn't come in yet, but as expected with bank wires for decent sums of money they aren't instantaneous. Tim is working on providing a federal # to provide to the seller so that he can track the wire.

RD

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I am going with a no, and its now the end of the second business day. This favors 29'commander IMO as someone might not have met an arrangement.

If the wire was sent, the receivers bank should be able to see it and it may not have actually hit his account but could still be seen as pending.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
I am going with a no, and its now the end of the second business day. This favors 29'commander IMO as someone might not have met an arrangement.

If the wire was sent, the receivers bank should be able to see it and it may not have actually hit his account but could still be seen as pending.

You would think if the wire had been sent, somebody woulda been on here telling everybody, "see I told you Tim would do what he said"
. but that didn't happen yesterday either.:rolleyes

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Betting it happens today so that he can say he never tried to scam someone

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
from RD yesterday,

"Deposited today IMO equals "in my bank account today", not I deposited but it will not show I your account until the banks clears it (usually 1-3 business days).
If the money isn't deposited today then I will absolutely unlock the other thread, and the first post in it after the unlock will say "The agreement that I bore witness too was not honored by OCM"

I have more faith in Tim then that though, so I suspect again that this will never happen. He has given me his word that it would be taken care of this afternoon, and I have no reason to doubt him.

I guess we will find out in the next 4 hours and 52 minutes. There is zero excuse that I would find acceptable for that deposit not being made.

RD"

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
So.............did the $$$ get there????

Joker

Reaction score
If the transfer went through " as planned " , I'm assuming a thread would have been started saying so. No thread = no $

robby dmax

Reaction score
I'm going to say I highly doubt that the money was deposited today as we have heard nothing..

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
29 is either too busy celebrating or combing the internet for a lawyer right now.;)
And Ole Rd id either sleeping off his Hang over or chewing someone ass right now.:D

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
When I wired money to maxed out marine it was there in under an hour same when I bought the house with Paul in April.
Just my .02

Reaction score
When I wired money to maxed out marine it was there in under an hour same when I bought the house with Paul in April.
Just my .02

When the my insurance wired me cash, I had it in less then and hour from when it was sent . But that's besides the point

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Let's not jump to conclusions. :D

maxresdefault (1).jpg

DaBank

Reaction score
I have sent wires and they went through as I was on the phone to the other side......so with in minutes. I have also wired money that did not go through till the 2pm cutoff and was told some banks handle all there wires for the day at cut off. Frank

DaBank

Reaction score
I have sent wires and they went through as I was on the phone to the other side......so with in minutes. I have also wired money that did not go through till the 2pm cutoff and was told some banks handle all there wires for the day at cut off. Frank

So either way if it was sent the seller would have the money.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So do I keep sharpening my pitch fork? I already have the torch lit.:skull

Struv

Reaction score
On my wires, if before 2pm takes an hour. If after 2pm, usually next day. If OCM provides the detail, seller will be able to check status of wire.

JBS

Reaction score
I wire money to China a few times a month.

Sharing for no other reason than I am bored

milkmoney

Reaction score
I wire money to China a few times a month.

Sharing for no other reason than I am bored

Could u stop that slow boat to China in okthefucklahoma for a few bucks
[emoji106]

minijeep

Reaction score
Ok, I need to catch up RDP needs a weekly update! Let me know if I'm putting this all together, Grads starts a thread bashing OCM. grads gets banned thread closed OCM decides to pay RD for advertising and we are all on pins and needles to see if we can string someone up if the money doesn't get to RD?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Im surprised nothing has been said either way?

You would think if the wire had been sent, somebody woulda been on here telling everybody, "see I told you Tim would do what he said"
. but that didn't happen yesterday either.:rolleyes

Because RD hasn't put down the ban hammer...

<<< Walking on egg shells until the hammer is back in the hammer drawer...

when wiring money, its avail immediately

Well technically it is after business today, and unfortunately no 29'Commander has not been funded.

Tim has provided a confirmation # from Chase bank, and he has shown the seller (and myself) 2 e-mails that say "Wire Template Activated" which he says is e-mails from Chase bank showing that the $ was sent. Unfortunately the sellers bank (branch) doesn't answer the phone. You call them and it just goes around in circles with the touch tone menu, and rings and rings when you select an option. Tim tried to call his bank several times in front of me today to see if the funds had posted. (I witnessed this at OCM)

The seller has requested a Federal # to track the wire transfer. Tim tried to call and get it, but the Federal deal is East Coast and closes at 2PM PST, or 5 PM EST and it was already after 2:00 our time.

After not being able to get that #, Tim called Chase directly (again in front of me) and got someone on the phone over there. He gave them the confirmation #, and I asked them point blank if they could verify that a wire was sent today or not and for the correct amount. The lady asked if it was done in a branch or if it was done online. Tim said he did it online, and he has this confirmation #, and these e-mails etc.. The lady said if it was done online it wouldn't show up in their system for up to 24 hours.. (I Know this is hard to believe, but I heard it with my own ears from the lady at Chase bank)

So here's where it sits.. The seller hasn't been paid. OCM has some evidence of a wire transfer that was made this morning. Chase can't confirm or deny that the wire transfer was actually made. The funds have not posted to the sellers account.

Being that the Federal deal is on East Coast time Tim is going to make an effort first thing in the AM to get the Federal #, and relay that # over to the seller so that he can track the wire.

The seller has flat out said if he doesn't have his money by 12:01 pm tomorrow that he's going to start another thread on here.

Tim has said flat out "If he doesn't have his money by 12:01 tomorrow then that would seem completely reasonable and would expect nothing less."

If this situation is resolved in the AM, then I would say Tim did exactly what he said he was going to do, and unfortunately the funds didn't post in time today.

If this situation isn't resolved by Noon tomorrow then my personal opinion is that OCM didn't meet their obligations to the seller. Which opens up a world of shit..

The seller has agreed that if the funds post he would come on here and tell everyone that he has been made whole, and more or less write a retraction. On the flipside of that I have told the seller that if the funds don't post I will be writing that I have lost faith in OCM and they did not honor their agreements to him that I bore witness too.

RD

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Dave, You are a better man than me. I would not subject myself to this crap. I would Waite until the rinse and spin cycle is done, put in my 2 cents and call it a day.

I did enjoy the F.B. posts last night though. :thumbup:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
He did it online? I have a feeling that tomorrow's episode of HBO's "Did he get paid" is going to consist of him actually sending the wire transfer but it'll deposit with a couple of zeros missing. Delaying this drawn out cluster fuck even further lol. We'll chalk it up as an honest mistake and it'll continue on to the following day...... At 12:01