WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did I Get This Wrong?

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Vaping has caused lung damage form people using black market oils that have vitamin E in them. They do this so they can vape weed THC without anyone knowing. Mostly kids. So the answer is to take the good oils off the market and replace it with black market oils that kill people. Make it taboo so kids want it more, great. And why are the adults being punished for what parents should be taking care of? :confused:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Vaping isn’t going away.
News media sensationalism.
Nothing will change.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
My daughter uses the Juul pods, hopefully they don't kill her.
I smoked cigs at her age, so I get it.

Hopefully with the increased scrutiny they review their ingredients and the process.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Yes.

Remember the .gov is in charge and those morons could fuck up a cup of coffee

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Vaping has caused lung damage form people using black market oils that have vitamin E in them. They do this so they can vape weed THC without anyone knowing. Mostly kids. So the answer is to take the good oils off the market and replace it with black market oils that kill people. Make it taboo so kids want it more, great. And why are the adults being punished for what parents should be taking care of? :confused:

Replace “vaping” and “kids” with “guns” and “insane people” and you have yore answer.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

sounds about right

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I have a nephew in the vape liquid business..... this is not about people who have died - it's the black market stuff. THE PROBLEM - is that the tax income from cigs has gone down so much, and many states have taken loans against the future cigarettes' tax income coming to them. The states will default on the loans if they don't get enough cig tax money coming in..... THE SOLUTION (for the states) is to yell scream legislate the vape business.... people go back to smoking cigarettes'…. tax income comes back....

They are trying to tax the vaping stuff to get money that way, but they have to publicly explain the tax as they want to regulate... but that can't happen fast enough.... So, vape away on the legit stuff.... it really is safer

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I have a nephew in the vape liquid business..... this is not about people who have died - it's the black market stuff. THE PROBLEM - is that the tax income from cigs has gone down so much, and many states have taken loans against the future cigarettes' tax income coming to them. The states will default on the loans if they don't get enough cig tax money coming in..... THE SOLUTION (for the states) is to yell scream legislate the vape business.... people go back to smoking cigarettes'…. tax income comes back....

They are trying to tax the vaping stuff to get money that way, but they have to publicly explain the tax as they want to regulate... but that can't happen fast enough.... So, vape away on the legit stuff.... it really is safer

This is more then likely the underline force that's driving this. I don't care what it is, from fast food to smoking weed, someone is going to over do it, abuse it or just plain miss use it. There has to be some side affect of inhaling oil into the lungs. We know what smoking cigarettes does to the lungs. I wonder when the media moves on to the next story, will this just go away.