WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
5uxmk8.jpg

biden_dementia_button-r7c0c0082a6c34b67a60fd0704ac4612a_k94r7_630.jpg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
He sure appears older than his date of birth would indicate. He's not much older than Trump.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Think they’ll give him someone’s little daughter as a present??
Fucking pedo son of a bitch.
He spent the day mourning the death of Joseph Rosenbaum, his hero child rapist who was thankfully taken to the train station by another minor he attempted to touch, and fortunately the last. FJB, hope he shit his depends blowing out his candles..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He spent the day mourning the death of Joseph Rosenbaum, his hero child rapist who was thankfully taken to the train station by another minor he attempted to touch, and fortunately the last. FJB, hope he shit his depends blowing out his candles..
Rosenbaum at least died doing what he loved...chasing underaged boys.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You know, I never spoke a bad word about McCains death, or RBG, or any other person that i can really recall. It’s probable that I have, but I usually refrain from that.
But in the case of Jao I sincerely will celebrate his death with joy.
It’s difficult to put into words the level of his vileness. Both as a human and as an enemy of this nation.
“Rot in hell” doesn’t come close to my feeling.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… For anybody who’s ever dabbled in astrology take one look at this chart… With all those planets in Scorpio…this guy is dangerous…oh yeah… his moon in Taurus (personality)…is why he comes across as sleepy gentle Joe …and I’m pretty sure he acquired stupidity somewhere along the way…
A1BF72E8-2A17-4FDF-916B-E3573BC8AD71.png