WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did Milkmoney quit the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
He went to the island with a few other inmates.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
No shit!! What did that little Papa Smurf looking midget do?

BBAF869F-2261-4E44-BB47-BC37788E4BCD.gif

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Well that’s a bummer I thought he was a funny little guy and one of the OG’s.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Ya did.. he went away for awhile and I assumed he wouldn’t be back. He came back so I removed him..

About done with some of the weirdos that have infected the community. And yes he’s a fucking weirdo.

Damn.....sell your Schiada and RD calls you aweirdo. 😂

he definitely seems to go through phases of angry midget/normal guy.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If they kick out all the weirdos, and stomp out the assholery and fucktardery, this place may be pretty quiet :oops:

I guess there may be varying levels of assholery. A scale, or spectrum, I'm pretty sure we're all on it at one point or another, to some more than others as well.

buck35

Reaction score
Geeze. I thought he was friends with most of the folks on here. Maybe not so much ...

On another note for a bit there were a bajillion emojies and now the upper bar doesn't light up and I have none except when reacting to a post.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Damn. We better straighten up and fly right :eek:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I agree totally, but there must be an interesting backstory here that few know.
Insert headscratch emoji.

i got a hundred of them.. but the one that broke the camels back was at the Heat party.. shows up no wallet (no big deal), puts beers on my tab (still no big deal). Pushes his way to the front of the bar telling the bartenders that the beers are for me so he doesn’t have to wait in line.. wtf? Rude to the bartenders on top of it (double wtf?). Runs around the bar bragging at what he’s doing.. (triple wtf). Proceeds to start talkin shit on me to my buddy Tyler (whom Was getting ready to pound him into the ground) quadruple wtf.. tells me to fuck off because Tyler tells him What’s what..

The sad thing is after years of knowing this guy. After the hundred awkward moments, the bizarre behavior at get together the closet hate shit.. it just never ends..

He went away and after me telling him to go duck himself that night at the Heat I’d assumed he wouldn’t come back.. lol. He did so I resolved the issue.. if I never see the guy again it will be too soon.

I literally have a hundreds of stories.. asking my office girls how to order rdp cups but without the rdp on them.. lol. Who does that kinda shit?

I’m not making excuses for him anymore. If someone wants to hang out with the guy that their biz.. but they should really ask themselves “why?” Lol

Last edited:

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Just read it .. Yeah i heard there was a lil something more to it.. But never heard all that.. Til now. I get it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just read it .. Yeah i heard there was a lil something more to it.. But never heard all that.. Til now. I get it.

like I said he just does stupid shit.. non stop, and I’m over it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Both Grads and Steve only shoot BB guns, They may be bad but know when to stop from time to time.

Huh? Grads gets “banned” like monthly.

You get actually banned when you argue with Dave’s close friends.

Icky

Reaction score
I grab a bucket and put your life vest on 🙂😂🤪

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Like I said Grads does minor stupid shit... Yes it might be monthly. Is there a list of Daves close friends? This way I'll make sure I never argue with them.....

Put your name on the list. It is right next to the trailer reservation list :)

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
That guy always was a pile of fuck. Never understood why he seemed to
be respected. Good riddance

gqchris

Reaction score
i got a hundred of them.. but the one that broke the camels back was at the Heat party.. shows up no wallet (no big deal), puts beers on my tab (still no big deal). Pushes his way to the front of the bar telling the bartenders that the beers are for me so he doesn’t have to wait in line.. wtf? Rude to the bartenders on top of it (double wtf?). Runs around the bar bragging at what he’s doing.. (triple wtf). Proceeds to start talkin shit on me to my buddy Tyler (whom Was getting ready to pound him into the ground) quadruple wtf.. tells me to fuck off because Tyler tells him What’s what..

The sad thing is after years of knowing this guy. After the hundred awkward moments, the bizarre behavior at get together the closet hate shit.. it just never ends..

He went away and after me telling him to go duck himself that night at the Heat I’d assumed he wouldn’t come back.. lol. He did so I resolved the issue.. if I never see the guy again it will be too soon.

I literally have a hundreds of stories.. asking my office girls how to order rdp cups but without the rdp on them.. lol. Who does that kinda shit?

I’m not making excuses for him anymore. If someone wants to hang out with the guy that their biz.. but they should really ask themselves “why?” Lol

Thats crazy , Dave. Hanging out with you at the Wayside that night, its hard for me to imagine anyone having beef with you or Tyler. And you wouldnt even let get the tab even after I tried! Thanks again that was a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.