WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did Milkmoney quit the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buck35

Reaction score
Well, I reckon you never really know the folks you banter with online.
Thanks for filling us in that had no clue.o_O

wallnutz

Reaction score
Figured it’s what happens when you don’t play nice with the kool kids:rolleyes:

guess there is more to it.

Joker

Reaction score
i got a hundred of them.. but the one that broke the camels back was at the Heat party.. shows up no wallet (no big deal), puts beers on my tab (still no big deal). Pushes his way to the front of the bar telling the bartenders that the beers are for me so he doesn’t have to wait in line.. wtf? Rude to the bartenders on top of it (double wtf?). Runs around the bar bragging at what he’s doing.. (triple wtf). Proceeds to start talkin shit on me to my buddy Tyler (whom Was getting ready to pound him into the ground) quadruple wtf.. tells me to fuck off because Tyler tells him What’s what..

The sad thing is after years of knowing this guy. After the hundred awkward moments, the bizarre behavior at get together the closet hate shit.. it just never ends..

He went away and after me telling him to go duck himself that night at the Heat I’d assumed he wouldn’t come back.. lol. He did so I resolved the issue.. if I never see the guy again it will be too soon.

I literally have a hundreds of stories.. asking my office girls how to order rdp cups but without the rdp on them.. lol. Who does that kinda shit?

I’m not making excuses for him anymore. If someone wants to hang out with the guy that their biz.. but they should really ask themselves “why?” Lol

I heard of “milking the cow” but that’s udderly ridiculous 🤔. Surprised he didn’t take your wheelchair

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Figured it’s what happens when you don’t play nice with the kool kids:rolleyes:

guess there is more to it.

Do you know how hard it is to get banned from this site?? Lol. We literally let grads hang around..

If you are getting the boot, it’s for a legit reason. I don’t always go around explaining those reasons, and realistically we really don’t ban hardly anyone.. but if they got the axe you would be sure it was fuckin coming.. nothing to do with cool kids etc.. lol

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
short%20bus.jpg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
He was always nice to me but based on RD’s post, that’s some over the top behavior :confused:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Guy is an ass.. always has been always will be.

If being an ass is what gets one banned around here. There are quite a few I can think of (myself included) that should have been shown the door long ago.

How can you even justify keeping Grads?? No other poster on this site is as abrasive or drama filled as him and he Only gets temp bans. . 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
He was always nice to me but based on RD’s post, that’s some over the top behavior :confused:
Met him in person several times. Always seemed like a good dude. But what RD describes, I get it...
When RD said "weirdo", I got a little worried.
Started thinking that I'd better get a box to pack up my shit! 🤣

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
i got a hundred of them.. but the one that broke the camels back was at the Heat party.. shows up no wallet (no big deal), puts beers on my tab (still no big deal). Pushes his way to the front of the bar telling the bartenders that the beers are for me so he doesn’t have to wait in line.. wtf? Rude to the bartenders on top of it (double wtf?). Runs around the bar bragging at what he’s doing.. (triple wtf). Proceeds to start talkin shit on me to my buddy Tyler (whom Was getting ready to pound him into the ground) quadruple wtf.. tells me to fuck off because Tyler tells him What’s what..

The sad thing is after years of knowing this guy. After the hundred awkward moments, the bizarre behavior at get together the closet hate shit.. it just never ends..

He went away and after me telling him to go duck himself that night at the Heat I’d assumed he wouldn’t come back.. lol. He did so I resolved the issue.. if I never see the guy again it will be too soon.

I literally have a hundreds of stories.. asking my office girls how to order rdp cups but without the rdp on them.. lol. Who does that kinda shit?

I’m not making excuses for him anymore. If someone wants to hang out with the guy that their biz.. but they should really ask themselves “why?” Lol

So he’s a cheap ass? Your shocked about that. Isn’t that what he’s known for??

every hear the story of the time he bought Jell-O shots and put them on my buddy’s tab? I thought it was epic and a cheap skate move only milk dud could pull off. 😂

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I talked to him at the river a couple of times. But never had any real interaction with him.
Every village needs its idiot.
It doesn't need the assholes.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So he’s a cheap ass? Your shocked about that. Isn’t that what he’s known for??

every hear the story of the time he bought Jell-O shots and put them on my buddy’s tab? I thought it was epic and a cheap skate move only milk dud could pull off. 😂

cheap ass I can deal with.. lol. I usually pay the checks anyways. :D

78Southwind

Reaction score
So what happened to MM is he still out in Havasu? I tried to get him settled in BHC but I think the PWC scarred him away...💩

wzuber

Reaction score
Ya did.. he went away for awhile and I assumed he wouldn’t be back. He came back so I removed him..

About done with some of the weirdos that have infected the community. And yes he’s a fucking weirdo.
That's funny...cuz from where i sit it's appeared for quite some time (yrs) he was one of the "in crowed", a valued friend/member.....now he's an expelled
wierdo. This place cracks me up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's funny...cuz from where i sit it's appeared for quite some time (yrs) he was one of the "in crowed", a valued friend/member.....now he's an expelled
wierdo. This place cracks me up.

What in crowd? What are you talking about? Lol

who’s in the in crowd now?

oldschool

Reaction score
I guess this answers my thread about getting banned.

robby dmax

Reaction score
only guy on here i thought was a true cocksucker without meeting irl...i knew i was right...good riddance

wow there you go again with your nasty opinion you never meet the guy. I guess nobody Taught you to keep your opinions to yourself Specially if they’re not nice things!!
The old saying takes one to know one so just maybe you are right up there with him.
And who uses Irl??

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In crowd: twin wacker pontoons and cats, Schiadas, anything 1350 powered...and anything with 3 or more hot girls...they get you a pass.

Out crowd: guys with hand me down jet boats, pwc's, stock hieght trucks...etc.

...cold beer and hot days, levels the playing field.

Where the hell is summer? I miss the "in crowd" and the "out crowd"...ok, I miss being in the water, watching the in crowd ;)

Dana757

Reaction score
Weren't him and Brian buddies??
I might be weird but I couldn't imagine putting drinks on someone else's tab with out them knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.