WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did Milkmoney quit the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Weren't him and Brian buddies??
I might be weird but I couldn't imagine putting drinks on someone else's tab with out them knowing.
I don't think there was any lost love between dave and brian.
😏
Acquaintance? yes. Buddies? Not so much.

oldschool

Reaction score
3C3F8B5B-5DDC-4FC3-8D62-A0B7D3008B98.png

Dana757

Reaction score
I don't think there was any lost love between dave and brian.
😏
Acquaintance? yes. Buddies? Not so much.
gotcha, Even though I don't see or talk to him much I call Brian a friend. I'm staying way outta whatever went down with him and Dave.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I do not identify with any crowd.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
gotcha, Even though I don't see or talk to him much I call Brian a friend. I'm staying way outta whatever went down with him and Dave.
Ditto.
I don't think there was anything volatile between the two but I do believe they each thought the other was..........weird. 😕 Yet they shared beers

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
Ya did.. he went away for awhile and I assumed he wouldn’t be back. He came back so I removed him..

About done with some of the weirdos that have infected the community. And yes he’s a fucking weirdo.
Lol

buck35

Reaction score
Honestly 95% of the membership I've ever met is pretty cool.. But about 5% of them are flat ass supersonic..

RD
Nice to see you posting regularly, oh and being able to respond. Insert a grin there.

playdeep

Reaction score
This thread went from...
Whatthephuck
to
Funnyasphuck

Nicely played gentleman...!

oldschool

Reaction score
Some of the members here remind me of the hunter in the “You didn’t really come here to hunt “ joke.

USClb41

Reaction score
In crowd: twin wacker pontoons and cats, Schiadas, anything 1350 powered...and anything with 3 or more hot girls...they get you a pass.

Out crowd: guys with hand me down jet boats, pwc's, stock hieght trucks...etc.

...cold beer and hot days, levels the playing field.

Where the hell is summer? I miss the "in crowd" and the "out crowd"...ok, I miss being in the water, watching the in crowd ;)
You forgot:

In crowd: boatloads of straight cash

Dirtbag

Reaction score
wow there you go again with your nasty opinion you never meet the guy. I guess nobody Taught you to keep your opinions to yourself Specially if they’re not nice things!!
The old saying takes one to know one so just maybe you are right up there with him.
And who uses Irl??
nope i dont keep my opinions to myself. He was a fucking prick on here. backed up by a bunch of prick shit he did to dave. therefore my opinion is pretty factual based. Look dude. you dont need to read what i write. You can ignore me. But stay in your fuckin lane. dont tell me what i can and cant do. Ill do whatever the fuck i please

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
nope i dont keep my opinions to myself. He was a fucking prick on here. backed up by a bunch of prick shit he did to dave. therefore my opinion is pretty factual based. Look dude. you dont need to read what i write. You can ignore me. But stay in your fuckin lane. dont tell me what i can and cant do. Ill do whatever the fuck i please

But how do you really feel? :D

Dan'l

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Wow tough crowd around here! I met and boated with MM a few times and he was always nice and entertaining.

When my good friend told me about the inappropriate comments MM made to his underage daughter while getting a ride in his boat I lost all respect for the guy......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.