WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did the ceramic coating on our motorhome

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Misty Rich of Bob Moses Ceramic coating in Havasu has ceramic coated my boat and a collector car of mine. Decided to let them give a go at the motorhome. They spent 4 days on it, doing all the paint correction and getting out scratches and swirl marks in the black then ceramic coated. It’s ridiculous how nice it came out.
2BBDD6C7-84C8-4259-86B1-18CDAD945172.jpeg
CC160848-17FE-43C9-AB71-9D275435E341.jpeg
16118009-038A-411C-AA0F-BCFF41865338.jpeg
BFE46081-305E-49C1-A358-0157554D5827.jpeg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Looks great Walt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
Sensha coatings are one of the best.

comes down to all the prep work required before the coating is applied. I know Mr Moses is very picky when he sells a franchise a d works with the owners daily.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You kill me buddy, I know it's too late for me, but I sure wish I could have grown up to be you...your stuff is always top shelf!!!... did you get another new tri toon???

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
You kill me buddy, I know it's too late for me, but I sure wish I could have grown up to be you...your stuff is always top shelf!!!... did you get another new tri toon???
Not my toon in the background, another ceramic customers. And you turned out ok :)

STV_Keith

Reaction score
So I looked up Bob Moses Ceramic Coating to look into a quote and see that there's a branch here in Vegas. Any reason to make the jaunt to Havasu over their shop in Vegas?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So I looked up Bob Moses Ceramic Coating to look into a quote and see that there's a branch here in Vegas. Any reason to make the jaunt to Havasu over their shop in Vegas?
Mention my name when you Call and speak to Misty

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Team of people working 4 days on every square inch of surface on that RV. Just like baller boats I want to ask how much but because I'm asking I know I can't afford it.

Looks great!

cofooter

Reaction score
How long does it last once it is done? Its a thin coating, right?

petie6464

Reaction score
That must have cost a lot of jack, I got a quote for my truck and about feel off my chair, they must be using something from another dimension because it's insanely expensive.

I'll stick with the $7 dollar bottle if Lucas slick mist.

Reactions: DWC

Spectra18

Reaction score
Unrelated question .... BUT how come there aren’t many RVs/trailers from the 90s/2000s in the used market. Besides the homeless having them , do they just get destroyed?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Team of people working 4 days on every square inch of surface on that RV. Just like baller boats I want to ask how much but because I'm asking I know I can't afford it.

Looks great!
$75 ish a foot

81Sprint

Reaction score
Really debating doing this on my new trailer. It sits on the side of my house with afternoon shade, but Vegas summers are pretty harsh. I talked to the Bob Moses branch out here and it was around the same price. I did pick up some of the Meguairs RV wax mentioned in the RV wax thread was planning on doing that this weekend.

TEBBY

Reaction score
Misty and her team at Bob Moses in LHC have done two of my vehicles thus far...
Their quality of workmanship is unparalleled. The results are truly amazing. Shensha product they use has an 8 year warranty. They’re customer service is top notch as well.
E90D5D0E-8B06-4429-B20F-A0772AC7D481.jpeg
48505806-C046-4C2B-B7FA-BB5DEFCE9BE5.jpeg

sirbob

Reaction score
Misty and her team at Bob Moses in LHC have done two of my vehicles thus far...
Their quality of workmanship is unparalleled. The results are truly amazing. Shensha product they use has an 8 year warranty. They’re customer service is top notch as well. View attachment 990295 View attachment 990296

8 years!

Wow most places say 2-3 years???

TEBBY

Reaction score
8 years!

Wow most places say 2-3 years???
Yes. 8 years. Sensha has been around since 1997.
That’s what sets Bob Moses apart from all the rest of the “detailers “.
Bob Moses teams are not detailers. They are Ceramic Coating experts. Big difference.
Their paint correction and surface prep are second to none.
FYI: I have no financial interest in Sensha. I just believe in the product.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Got my appointment with Misty all lined up but since I'll be driving my RV in from Vegas, I need to get it washed before I drop it off. Any suggestions for a good outside wash prior to drop off?

240Hallett

Reaction score
Got my appointment with Misty all lined up but since I'll be driving my RV in from Vegas, I need to get it washed before I drop it off. Any suggestions for a good outside wash prior to drop off?
Wouldn’t they offer that as an option for their prep work?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

for the cost of what you are doing they ought to be washing it...shit I’d bring the damn thing in looking like I just left a mud bog contest 🤣

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Yikes ! For $75 + a foot , I’ll try this myself ! Just did my truck and it came out amazing.
0D5E7656-CA30-412F-96C8-830BAAB0443D.jpeg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have a DI wash system that my storage condo and gas pressure washer, I wash mine all the time, lemme know when your coming down I can help you out. Does she want to charge more if it’s really dirty? They have to wash it first anyway. Check with misty and drop my name.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have a DI wash system that my storage condo and gas pressure washer, I wash mine all the time, lemme know when your coming down I can help you out. Does she want to charge more if it’s really dirty? They have to wash it first anyway. Check with misty and drop my name.
Our new rig is going in on the 20th.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I did speak with Misty and I'm getting the "Walt's buddy" price. :) Thanks Walt!

The confirmation email I got from Misty said:
Here are a few reminders we ask you to do before your assigned drop off date:
1. PLEASE BRING IN YOUR VEHICLE WASHED. If we have to wash your vehicle for you, a fee of $200 for an RV and $50 for a car or truck will be applied to your total at pick up .
There's a Blue Beacon truck wash here in Vegas that I use after each trip. $50 to pressure wash and brush (if chosen) the outside. I figured there would be something like that in Havi, but maybe not. While it will be washed after our last trip before the appointment, we will have to drive it 150 miles from Vegas to Havi, and I'm sure we'll kill a few bugs on the way.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I did speak with Misty and I'm getting the "Walt's buddy" price. :) Thanks Walt!

The confirmation email I got from Misty said:

There's a Blue Beacon truck wash here in Vegas that I use after each trip. $50 to pressure wash and brush (if chosen) the outside. I figured there would be something like that in Havi, but maybe not.
Nope, nothing like that here. Going forward that place will be off limits, unless they just pressure wash it, you dont want them to use their soap on it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Its money well spent to call your local Culligan guy and get a DI water system for your garage. It runs $50 a month, pays for itself 10 times over. I wash the motorhome a few times a month, all the cars, the boats. Pressure wash the RV, then hit it with the leaf blower and done, no spots with the DI, no drying.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Its money well spent to call your local Culligan guy and get a DI water system for your garage. It runs $50 a month, pays for itself 10 times over. I wash the motorhome a few times a month, all the cars, the boats. Pressure wash the RV, then hit it with the leaf blower and done, no spots with the DI, no drying.
We do have an outdoor spigot that is plumbed from the water softener in the garage. What's the DI system considered? Looking on Culligans' website, they list water softeners, salt-free water softeners, whole home systems, drinking water systems, etc.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We do have an outdoor spigot that is plumbed from the water softener in the garage. What's the DI system considered? Looking on Culligans' website, they list water softeners, salt-free water softeners, whole home systems, drinking water systems, etc.
Deionized is not soft water. Soft water wont dry spot free. DI is what the detail guys buy for a buck a gallon and haul around in tanks on their trailers. I get 1100 gallons per tank, that lasts me about 6 months. Rent is about $55 a month and a refill tank is $75 dropped off and hooked up by their guys. I would call your local Culligan guy and ask them if the have DI, Havasu does, I would assume the others would as well.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Do you only use the DI water for washing stuff or other uses too?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Do you only use the DI water for washing stuff or other uses too?
cars, rv and boat washing, i also fill a 5 gallon bucket of it when washing windows at home, makes life much easier. its two welding gas size tanks, hose from tap goes into one, water goes through both tanks and then you hook a hose to the second tank for your pressure washer

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Apparently Culligan is franchised and the Vegas market is a wee bit different. $104.50/mo + $150 delivery/install the first time. Refills are $310 and good for about 900 gals based on the water here in Vegas. I doubt I need a system this big to just clean the RV and a trailer once or twice a month. Seems like buying a system like RD has might be the more economical way to go. DIC-20 from CR Spotless may be my direction.