WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did we land on the moon?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Ya I’ve heard that however they same people claim the earth spins faster than the speed of light, yet a man made rocket can out pace that to get out and back in. Makes no sense when you really think about it.

Does that mean when you are walking to your mailbox you are also breaking the speed of light 😳

🤣🤣

Reactions: D19

rrrr

Reaction score
The arrogance of our species...

all these theories are based on what we know. Just 120 years ago, we first took to the air. If a species were say....just 1,000 years more advanced, what might be possible? Why are Einsteins theories considered absolutes? Then how about 100,000 years more advanced?

If you watch some Bob Lazar stuff and his "circumstances" around anti-gravity drives, you see what might be possible. If its real or not? who's to say. I personally think he's credible.
Arrogance? Was Galileo arrogant? Newton? Einstein? Human knowledge of scientific matters is based upon what can be theorized then observed. Scientists have discovered the basis of atomic construction down to esoteric particles that exist for fleeting microseconds of time. Do other things exist? Not that can be observed.

Gravity is produced by mass, and it's a force. Opposing that force must be done by the production of energy, which creates acceleration.

If an anti-gravity force were to exist, it would have to provide enough acceleration to overcome mass, and the energy required would be proportional to the mass. Is it supposed to overcome Earth's gravity? Jupiter's? The sun's? The stars in interstellar space?

How would it be controlled? Would it be powerful enough to overcome the mass of black holes, from which light cannot even escape? Is this inconceivable amount of energy supposed to be compact enough to fit in a human built spaceship?

More than unlikely.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The arrogance of our species...

all these theories are based on what we know. Just 120 years ago, we first took to the air. If a species were say....just 1,000 years more advanced, what might be possible? Why are Einsteins theories considered absolutes? Then how about 100,000 years more advanced?

If you watch some Bob Lazar stuff and his "circumstances" around anti-gravity drives, you see what might be possible. If it’s real or not? who's to say. I personally think he's credible.
No shit.
And they call me the tin foil hat guy.
I could literally feel my IQ dropping as I read this thread.
Do people really jus assume we’ve not been back to the moon? Do people really think that whatever the Gov tells us is fact? And that nothing is true because some dudes uncle at nasa (one of the biggest vault keepers) hasn’t confirmed?
Are you fucking shitting me?
It’s no fucking wonder we get herded around like fucking sheep, when even the most elementary truths are questioned and doubted. I can not believe the shit I am reading.
I’m not even going to address the moon particulars. It’s so far from active reality I wouldn’t even know where to start.

As far as the “holocaust”… first we must define what that means.
Isolating strictly extermination and labor camp murders is one thing, but that isn’t the defining parameters.
Watch a documentary or two on the “Einsatzgruppen” for a more clear understanding of what “Holocaust” really means. The camps only came later.
Seriously, how the fuck are supposed to advance our knowledge and understanding of anything when we purposely mire ourselves in the most ridiculous of proposals?
C’mon people. You’re better than this.

hallett21

Reaction score
No, it's not. Between May 1 and July 15, 1944, the Nazis deported 440,000 Hungarian Jews to the Auschwitz-Birkinau death camp in Poland and gassed them.

When Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939, the killing of Jews began. It continued until April 1945, as the Allies approached Berlin. That five years and six months gave the Nazis plenty of time to kill the other 5,560,000.
Not to mention the horrific photos you can find. Had the opportunity to take a WW2 class in high school that was predominantly 1st hand accounts from American, German and Japanese men who fought in WW2. Including SS officers.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Arrogance? Was Galileo arrogant? Newton? Einstein? Human knowledge of scientific matters is based upon what can be theorized then observed. Scientists have discovered the basis of atomic construction down to esoteric particles that exist for fleeting microseconds of time. Do other things exist? Not that can be observed.

Gravity is produced by mass, and it's a force. Opposing that force must be done by the production of energy, which creates acceleration.

If an anti-gravity force were to exist, it would have to provide enough acceleration to overcome mass, and the energy required would be proportional to the mass. Is it supposed to overcome Earth's gravity? Jupiter's? The sun's? The stars in interstellar space?

How would it be controlled? Would it be powerful enough to overcome the mass of black holes, from which light cannot even escape? Is this inconceivable amount of energy supposed to be compact enough to fit in a human built spaceship?

More than unlikely.
Key word “human”.

rrrr

Reaction score
No shit.
Do people really jus assume we’ve not been back to the moon? Do people really think that whatever the Gov tells us is fact? And that nothing is true because some dudes uncle at nasa (one of the biggest vault keepers) hasn’t confirmed?
It’s no fucking wonder we get herded around like fucking sheep, when even the most elementary truths are questioned and doubted. I can not believe the shit I am reading.
I’m not even going to address the moon particulars. It’s so far from active reality I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Isolating strictly extermination and labor camp murders is one thing, but that isn’t the defining parameters.
Watch a documentary or two on the “Einsatzgruppen” for a more clear understanding of what “Holocaust” really means. The camps only came later.
Seriously, how the fuck are supposed to advance our knowledge and understanding of anything when we purposely mire ourselves in the most ridiculous of proposals?
You're a tin foil hat guy.

hallett21

Reaction score
No shit.

To clarify you’re saying the moon landing is an absolute fact? Meaning everything the public has been fed is true?

Like I said I believe we went, but there was way too much at stake to not make it “look perfect”.

Take operation paper clip. Forgiving Nazi scientists to keep them on our side and using multiple countries to muddy how they arrived on US soil. That’s just one little secret about our space program.

Then all of the sudden the Apollo missions are 100% on the up and up.

I think one of the largest issues is the fact that the Apollo missions enstilled so much pride and patriotism. The same generation who believes that to be 1000% absolute also believes in stolen elections, billionaires trying to cull the population etc.

Meanwhile we know the billionaires and tycoons of 1900-1930 manipulated our banking and education system to benefit the elites lol.

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

More than unlikely.
Yes, Arrogance...

So, we as a species, know everything there is to know?? Thank you Copernicus. So, element 115 has always been on the periodic charts? And literally a million other unknowns? We don't even know what we don't know.

We are so uncivilized that we have weapons that can destroy every form of life on earth, pointed at each other, and we are the most advanced society in the entire solar system, galaxy or whatever you wish to call it?

Yes, Arrogance.

rrrr

Reaction score
Isolating strictly extermination and labor camp murders is one thing, but that isn’t the defining parameter.
The camps came "later"?

The Nazi extermination facilities at Auschwitz, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, Treblinka, and Majdanek were all built and operating before the middle of 1942.

The first victims were sent to Auschwitz in early 1940. That was almost 1½ years before the Nazis invaded Russia and the terror of the Einsatzgruppen.

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
To clarify you’re saying the moon landing is an absolute fact? Meaning everything the public has been fed is true?

Like I said I believe we went, but there was way too much at stake to not make it “look perfect”.

Take operation paper clip. Forgiving Nazi scientists to keep them on our side and using multiple countries to muddy how they arrived on US soil. That’s just one little secret about our space program.

I think one of the largest issues is the fact that the Apollo missions enstilled so much pride and patriotism. The same generation who believes that to be 1000% absolute also believes in stolen elections, billionaires trying to cull the population etc.

Meanwhile we know the billionaires and tycoons of 1900-1930 manipulated our banking and education system to benefit the elites lol.

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Still with the moon landing thing.

The Apollo missions occurred just as history has recorded it. They were nothing more than physics, engineering, construction, money, and risk that was calculated and reduced through orbital testing between 1961 and 1969. Did they slam up against the limits of that era's technology? Absolutely. Could they have easily gone awry? No doubt.

That former Nazis were rounded up and transported to the US to further military missile development and later NASA missions is no "secret." Should we have let the Soviet Union have them? They had no qualms about "persuading" other German scientists to relocate to Moscow.

The entrepreneurs of the late 19th and early 20th century provided employment, raised standards of living, and provided personal wealth for tens of millions of people in quantities that were undreamed of just a couple of decades earlier. Like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, they earned every dollar of their wealth.

Oh, and they were millionaires, not billionaires.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Still with the moon landing thing.

The Apollo missions occurred just as history has recorded it. They were nothing more than physics, engineering, construction, money, and risk that was calculated and reduced through orbital testing between 1961 and 1969. Did they slam up against the limits of that era's technology? Absolutely. Could they have easily gone awry? No doubt.

That former Nazis were rounded up and transported to the US to further military missile development and later NASA missions is no "secret." Should we have let the Soviet Union have them? They had no qualms about "persuading" other German scientists to relocate to Moscow.

The entrepreneurs of the late 18th and early 19th century provided employment, raised standards of living, and personal wealth for tens of millions of people in quantities that were undreamed of just a couple of decades earlier.

Oh, and they were millionaires, not billionaires.
He was damn close in 1913 lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The camps came "later"?

The Nazi extermination facilities at Auschwitz, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, Treblinka, and Majdanek were all built operating before the middle of 1942.

The first victims were sent to Auschwitz in early 1940. That was almost 1½ years before the Nazis invaded Russia and the terror of the Einsatzgruppen.
So to quote Hallet21: “we are in violent agreement”
I believe the original debate was “did the Holocaust happen?”
It’s safe to say that, timeline’s aside, we both fully understand the magnitude of said holocaust.
To think “it” never Happened is just mind boggling to me…

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
Lol
I never said “up and up”, I said we went to the moon then and continued to go to the moon after Apollo.
I’ve also stated outright that NASA is a major vault keeper.
I feel strongly that most of the Apollo missions were less than 50% forthcoming from a mission standpoint, and of course everything after that is 100% cloaked.
I know all about operation paper clip and have spent countless hours researching Von Braun and ALL of his fellow scientists. From his pedigree to his personal beliefs.
The main difference between what we “believe” seems to be that I refuse to place human limitations on the possibilities that steer my research. And I damn sure won’t let others impose their human limitation structures apon me either! Lol
That’s enough for one day.

IMG_1615.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

More than unlikely.
Not necessarily true. Just because our current understanding of the principals of "laws" the regulate our concepts and understanding of our current view of the universe seems to be somewhat in accord to past and present theoretical "universal" understandings does not mean that literally "tomorrow" the science world cannot be turned upon it's head...literally.

Everything is just different forms of energy, mastering control of gravity per say, would make you a god in any civilization who did not reach that level of technological advancement.

Before anything else, faster than light speed will require a method of protection just to pilot around in inter-solar speeds of a few thousand MPH, the smallest piece of space-garbage or micro-meteor will completely decimate any space faring vehicle.

In the next few decades we'll see if we can actually progress from "gifted" technology or will we require more to jump to the next level.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
We never went to the moon.

9/11 was a hoax.

an F150 will out tow a peterbuilt.

Drinking Bud Light means you give men head.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Not necessarily true. Just because our current understanding of the principals of "laws" the regulate our concepts and understanding of our current view of the universe seems to be somewhat in accord to past and present theoretical "universal" understandings does not mean that literally "tomorrow" the sience world cannot be turned upon it's head...literally.

Everything is just different forms of energy, mastering control of gravity per say, would make you a god in any civilization who did not reach that level of technological advancement.

Before anything else, faster than light speed will require a method of protection just to pilot around in inter-solar speeds of a few thousand MPH, the smallest piece of space-garbage or micro-meteor will completely decimate any space faring vehicle.

In the next few decades we'll see if we can actually progress from "gifted" technology or will we require more to jump to the next level.
Agree completely. Although if an anti-gravity “drive” we possible, space debris wouldn’t be an issue. The anti-gravity drive won’t allow anything to touch it, just like two magnets being pushed together.

I think (not sure) G-forces wouldn’t be an issue either, since G’s are gravity induced?

Fascinating subject that challenges the ability of the human mind to even grasp

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Agree completely. Although if an anti-gravity “drive” we possible, space debris wouldn’t be an issue. The anti-gravity drive won’t allow anything to touch it, just like two magnets being pushed together.

I think (not sure) G-forces wouldn’t be an issue either, since G’s are gravity induced?

Many of us can grasp even much more complicated concepts, it's literally the ultimate form of bench-racing IMO! 😍

There is a disconnect for most people, it's not the math, it's the actual facts that mess with your mind.

Our understanding of the Universe is minimal, yet at the same time largely defining our present intelligence and knowledge base.

Boiled down, you are a infinitesmal meatsack made up of mostly water, that uses electrical signals to process information to an unknown yet measurable entity made of energy (28 grams exactly).

We live on a micro-planet we laughingly call "Goldylocks" planets due to their anticipated tiny amount of planets that could develop and support cognitive lifeforms.

Given the least possible scenario on how life developed here, there are at least 10,000 other planets in our own Milky Way galaxy that could have life like ours.

The Milky Way is fucking HUGE. The distances to our nearest other solar system are mind boggling, even at the fastest theoretical speeds (light), it would take decades.

Those "stars" you see at night..yea most of those are actually Galaxies like the Milky Way, since only giant sources of light can travel the deep space between Galaxies.

We can see more galaxies than we can count at this point. Most people's brains shut off at the concept of their own tiny existence, how little they actually matter in the Universe, as a individual. Their ID can't handle the pressure of their actual place in the Universe....a microbe on a piece of dust, on a piece of sand, on an endless beach.

Our whole world is make-believe.

Roosky01

Reaction score
We designed the SR-71 60 years ago with slide rules and pencils. Pretty sure we can’t even grasp the sort of shit that we have now.

It’s kinda scary if you think about it.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Many of us can grasp even much more complicated concepts, it's literally the ultimate form of bench-racing IMO! 😍

There is a disconnect for most people, it's not the math, it's the actual facts that mess with your mind.

Our understanding of the Universe is minimal, yet at the same time largely defining our present intelligence and knowledge base.

Boiled down, you are a infinitesmal meatsack made up of mostly water, that uses electrical signals to process information to an unknown yet measurable entity made of energy (28 grams exactly).

We live on a micro-planet we laughingly call "Goldylocks" planets due to their anticipated tiny amount of planets that could develop and support cognitive lifeforms.

Given the least possible scenario on how life developed here, there are at least 10,000 other planets in our own Milky Way galaxy that could have life like ours.

The Milky Way is fucking HUGE. The distances to our nearest other solar system are mind boggling, even at the fastest theoretical speeds (light), it would take decades.

Those "stars" you see at night..yea most of those are actually Galaxies like the Milky Way, since only giant sources of light can travel the deep space between Galaxies.

We can see more galaxies than we can count at this point. Most people's brains shut off at the concept of their own tiny existence, how little they actually matter in the Universe, as a individual. Their ID can't handle the pressure of their actual place in the Universe....a microbe on a piece of dust, on a piece of sand, on an endless beach.

Our whole world is make-believe.
Funny you bring up Goldilocks planets. I’ve thought that through as well.

Again, we are applying that which we find true about earth and our species to the universe. Who’s to say there aren’t species capable of living in temperatures far higher or far lower than our Earth. Or species capable of breathing in noxious gas as we take in O2.

The possibility of what’s out there….

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Again, we are applying that which we find true about earth and our species to the universe. Who’s to say there aren’t species capable of living in temperatures far higher or far lower than our Earth. Or species capable of breathing in noxious gas as we take in O2.

Keep in mind, the Drake equation as it applies only to so called Goldilocks planets is just that.
Applicable to only life AS WE KNOW IT.
Not applicable to life as we do not know it.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

That's about when the scary shit happens. You realize that there most likely IS a set of aliens just like the ones Ripley took on...after all they are a superior creation. Adapted and evolved to live and populate under the most extreme environments.

Much less Predator. I'm more aligned with that concept, as a Hunter myself, I can totally see aliens coming here to hunt super smart sapiens.

If popular myths are actually truths, then they would have come and hunted in the Cretaceous Period as well....

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
That's about when the scary shit happens. You realize that there most likely IS a set of aliens just like the ones Ripley took on...after all they are a superior creation. Adapted and evolved to live and populate under the most extreme environments.

Much less Predator. I'm more aligned with that concept, as a Hunter myself, I can totally see aliens coming here to hunt super smart sapiens.

If popular myths are actually truths, then they would have come and hunted in the Cretaceous Period as well....
Fuck, bring ‘em on. 😂

I’ve hunted every predator on this planet already. (Except polar bears and tigers) 🤷🏼

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fuck, bring ‘em on. 😂

I’ve hunted every predator on this planet already. (Except polar bears and tigers) 🤷🏼
Dude
I’ve seen a wild polar bear up close and personal in Prudhoe Bay.
It will absolutely test your resolve.
The native guy in the truck next to mine estimated its weight at 2500 lbs. at least 13’ diagonal.
I’ve seen some shit in my day, but NOTHING living compared to that bear. Not even my Bigfoot sighting.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol
That is easily one of my top moments.
That bear made no sound. It moved silently and with absolutely ZERO concern for whatever was happening around it. Least of all the puny human’s that may be watching it.
Absolute Apex predator with absolutely no concern of its surroundings.
It was a zero sum experience

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Lol
That is easily one of my top moments.
That bear made no sound. It moved silently and with absolutely ZERO concern for whatever was happening around it. Least of all the puny human’s that may be watching it.
Absolute Apex predator with absolutely no concern of its surroundings.
It was a zero sum experience
I’ll tell you a polar bear hunting story a friend of mine had…with a bow.

rrrr

Reaction score
Not necessarily true. Just because our current understanding of the principals of "laws" the regulate our concepts and understanding of our current view of the universe seems to be somewhat in accord to past and present theoretical "universal" understandings does not mean that literally "tomorrow" the science world cannot be turned upon it's head...literally.

This is why I said in the post you quoted:

Human knowledge of scientific matters is based upon what can be theorized then observed. Scientists have discovered the basis of atomic construction down to esoteric particles that exist for fleeting microseconds of time. Do other things exist? Not that can be observed.

I made it clear that it is possible for other discoveries to be made. Our knowledge is currently limited to theory and the observable.

The relationship between energy, mass and time that was postulated by Einstein has been proven to be accurate by experimentation and observation of those dynamics. Does another set of physical laws exist in another galaxy? I don't know. But the physical laws of our existence preclude the possibility of knowing that.

In our world the interrelationship between mass, energy and time is immutable. Could some unknown form of energy make easily overcoming the gravitational forces of mass and travel in excess of the speed of light a possibility during our human existence? I don't believe so.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Lol
I never said “up and up”, I said we went to the moon then and continued to go to the moon after Apollo.
I’ve also stated outright that NASA is a major vault keeper.
I feel strongly that most of the Apollo missions were less than 50% forthcoming from a mission standpoint, and of course everything after that is 100% cloaked.
I know all about operation paper clip and have spent countless hours researching Von Braun and ALL of his fellow scientists. From his pedigree to his personal beliefs.
The main difference between what we “believe” seems to be that I refuse to place human limitations on the possibilities that steer my research. And I damn sure won’t let others impose their human limitation structures apon me either! Lol
That’s enough for one day.

View attachment 1235393 View attachment 1235394
I feel like I agree with you?

rrrr

Reaction score

The Earth has gravity because of its mass. What we call g forces are induced by acceleration in relation to that gravitational force. We don't feel g forces unless we are accelerated or decelerated in excess of the steady state provided by Earth's mass.

Interestingly, if a 175 lb human were standing on Jupiter, he would weigh 420 lbs. The 5 g force required to accelerate that person away from the surface would make the person feel an unsurvivable 1,260 lbs of force on their body. The same g force felt on Earth would be 875 lbs. The sun is 1,000 times more massive than Jupiter. This fact is pertinent to further discussion.

The existence of an anti-gravity force would only be useful if it precisely detected and accelerated away from all sources of mass or was able to balance those forces exactly to stay in one place. This entire concept could only exist in reference to human perception of gravity and motion and ignore the existence of all other matter in the universe.

The ability of the imagined anti-gravity force to propel humans away from Earth ignores the fact of mass. To travel to a preplanned destination in space, it would have to actively compensate for all sources of mass encountered during that travel.

Doing so at the speed of light would be problematic for humans, because the imaginary spaceship would constantly encounter and react to the forces of stars whose mass, some more than 100 times larger than our sun, would be acting on it, and at those speeds cosmic rays emanating from the uncountable billions of stars in the universe would be solid objects. Straying within the influence of black holes would also be inconvenient.

These simplistic imaginings ignore all sorts of stuff in our physical world that preclude them from happening.

I'm all for the advancement of the human race, but the suspension of all proven reality just to allow some magic spaceship to effortlessly transport humans across the galaxies at the speed of light is not going to occur. The simplest reason is there isn't enough of the thing we call money to make it happen. The list of other impediments is considerable.

Last edited:

78Southwind

Reaction score
It's kind of funny this thread was posted. I was listening to this on the way home from the river last Monday.

WYRD

Reaction score
We designed the SR-71 60 years ago with slide rules and pencils. Pretty sure we can’t even grasp the sort of shit that we have now.

It’s kinda scary if you think about it.
The sr71 is the pyramids of modern times...no idea how they built that shit but I can make a mean bloody Mary🍹🍻

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The Earth has gravity because of its mass. What we call g forces are induced by acceleration in relation to that gravitational force. We don't feel g forces unless we are accelerated or decelerated in excess of the steady state provided by Earth's mass.

Interestingly, if a 175 lb human were standing on Jupiter, he would weigh 420 lbs. The 5 g force required to accelerate that person away from the surface would make the person feel an unsurvivable 1,260 lbs of force on their body. The same g force felt on Earth would be 875 lbs. The sun is 1,000 times more massive than Jupiter. This fact is pertinent to further discussion.

The existence of an anti-gravity force would only be useful if it precisely detected and accelerated away from all sources of mass or was able to balance those forces exactly to stay in one place. This entire concept could only exist in reference to human perception of gravity and motion and ignore the existence of all other matter in the universe.

The ability of the imagined anti-gravity force to propel humans away from Earth ignores the fact of mass. To travel to a preplanned destination in space, it would have to actively compensate for all sources of mass encountered during that travel.

Doing so at the speed of light would be problematic for humans, because the imaginary spaceship would constantly encounter and react to the forces of stars whose mass, more than double that of our sun, would be acting on it, and at those speeds cosmic rays emanating from the uncountable billions of stars in the universe would be solid objects. Straying within the influence of black holes would also be inconvenient.

These simplistic imaginings ignore all sorts of stuff in our physical world that preclude them from happening.

I'm all for the advancement of the human race, but the suspension of all proven reality just to allow some magic spaceship to effortlessly transport humans across the galaxies at the speed of light is not going to occur. The simplest reason is there isn't enough of the thing we call money to make it happen. The list of other impediments is considerable.
Wow.

Ya got me there. I should have known better than to doubt you. You seem to have an incredible knowledge base in the field(s) of Astrophysics, and Internal medicine, Indy car performance , aerodynamics, mathematics and hydrodynamics.

I'm just a hydraulic guy.

Cheers Brother.

spectras only

Reaction score
My biggest issue with the Moon landing is, how could the original film disappeared from storage!:rolleyes: It wasn't like a family visiting Disneyland, filming their experience and lost the films, due to moving to other places several times. We have vintage films of pioneering projects way back in the early 19th century! ;)

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
My biggest issue with the Moon landing is, how could the original film disappeared from storage!:rolleyes: It wasn't like a family visiting Disneyland, filming their experience and lost the films, due to moving to other places several times. We have vintage films of pioneering projects beck from the early 19th century! ;)
I don't really have an opinion on the veracity of the moon landing. BUT...If you watch the Netflix Documentary "Oppy" you can see what is possible. It is absolutely fascinating.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Doing so at the speed of light would be problematic for humans, because the imaginary spaceship would constantly encounter and react to the forces of stars whose mass, more than double that of our sun, would be acting on it, and at those speeds cosmic rays emanating from the uncountable billions of stars in the universe would be solid objects. Straying within the influence of black holes would also be inconvenient.

You are too rigid in actual science (half of which is theory) to break away from the mainstream and allow your mind to let other possibilities to percolate.

A simple gravity shield that nulls gravity's effect on objects inside the field is enough to cancel out all sorts of problems.

FTL ala warp speed (subspace travel) or cosmic travel via worm-holes (Einstein-Rosen bridge) eliminates many of the issues trying to reach the speed of light for instance.

I imagine warp gates similar to DS9 personally. Granted this is all fiction and theory, but every concept we have learned, was at one time, a theory as well.