WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did you Know...?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In NYC in 2015 there were more abortions of black non-Hispanic babies than there were live births of black non-Hispanic babies?

By a lot.

Black babies are aborted at a rate of nearly 50% of all abortions in the USA...with a population rate of around 14%.

in some states black babies are aborted at well over 1/2 of all abortions.

Remind me again please....which black lives matter?

1BB2D6B8-BC90-4080-8D14-8E2F75854503.png

So...nearly 26K aborted black babies in one year IN THE CITY ALONE...
Sorry, take your BLM rant and get the fuck out of here.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The ones that will do stupid shit, get killed by white cops and then the cops get acquitted. That way, two riot events happen per death.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm thinking it, but am Not going to post it.
Bless their hearts.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
80% of vacuum centers are within walking distances of low income housing projects
That’s their money maker, next door to the bottle shop and the despinsery and the welfare office.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m not a bible pounding right to lifer.
Im not 100% about pro choice either.
Rape, incest, all kinds of things might lead to a valid reason for abortion. IMO

Birth control isn’t one of them. For any race or any reason.

It just goes to show that “Black lives matter” is all bullshit. What they are about has nothing to do with black lives. At all, in any way shape or form.

I heard some numbers yesterday that were staggering. I didn’t research them to check but what I heard was 20 million black abortions performed out of the >50 million abortions performed overall since 1973 Wade vs Roe.

When 1/10 of the population are the recipients of well over 1/3 of all abortions it’s hard not to laugh at any notion of BLM.
More recent years black abortions approache 50% of al abortions, and eclipses 50% of all abortions in some States.

It was stated that abortion is the number one cause of unnatural death for blacks. (Again, I did not validate that stat)

wzuber

Reaction score
Could you imagine the welfare bill if they didn't? They just might b doing us taxpayers a favor? IDK
The dems must b making way more $ from it because their killing off a large # of potential D voters.
Crazy stats either way.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The dems must b making way more $ from it because their killing off a large # of potential D voters.

BINGO!!!!!!
Just follow the money......DEMs fund PPH and in return, PPH hands large portions of these funds back over to the DEMs via campaign contributions.....besides PPH makes good money sellng baby body parts on teh side as the DEMs look away.......money to be made!!!!
One hand washes the other.....and the DEMs ALWAYS live for TODAY .... they never give considerations to the adverse repercussions of their schemes....besides, they can simply work out a different scheme regarding votes tomorrow....

1596935662711.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
Could you imagine the welfare bill if they didn't? They just might b doing us taxpayers a favor? IDK
Crazy stats either way.

You make a very valid observation.

The economic effects of Roe V. Wade has been widely studied with respect to both welfare as well as crime.

Here is a short video on the effects on crime. You can find similar videos on the study of welfare costs.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You make a very valid observation.

The economic effects of Roe V. Wade has been widely studied with respect to both welfare as well as crime.

Here is a short video on the effects on crime. You can find similar videos on the study of welfare costs.

So why do you now support PPH 100%?