WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Diets are racist...because of Trump.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This is why they are stupid. They listen to stupid people, with ZERO actual knowledge, and parrot it back like it's fact.

This shit they are about to bring down on themselves is all self inflicted, when it's time to go to town, I imagine most people will just shoot on sight.

No one wants to listen to "bitch you racist! You ignant! Naw Naw you racist!" over and over again. All this media footage just makes them bolder, since they get no pushback for attacking anyone.

I feel sorry for them honestly, so feeble minded and easily lead down pathways of hate and jealously.

Fucking violent animals, making every excuse except owning the truth.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Just an FYI: California Surgeon General says the same thing. Stress of racism effects the immune system so black people are effected by Covid disproportionately. No joke! I clicked over to CNN last night so my FIL could yell at the tv and watched in disbelief!

retaocleg

Reaction score
glad we live in a country where we can have the choice to eat stuff that is bad for you, but tastes good, if you so choose.........freedom...….it's your choice, but when did people stop holding themselves accountable for the choices they make? nobody stuffed those whoppers in your mouth, just hope you slowed down long enough to remove the wrappers first, jeezus

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
94CC846F-AF2F-49B4-90F5-12966E420BBD.jpeg