WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Digital Marketing Person/Company?

rivergames

Reaction score
I have a new item that I created and it needs to be released.

Hopefully every person on RDP digs this 'item' and I can't wait to let the cat out of the bag!

Anywho, I am looking for someone to create a digital marketing dealio for social medial, forums, emails, and even printing it onto brochures.

Anyone know of someone that handles this work?

Kbach

Reaction score
Does the person doing the marketing need to be a “boat person” or just good at marketing?

I have a couple of contacts that do moto/offroad/motorsport related marketing. Not sure if they do exactly what you’re looking for but might be worth a call. If your interested I can pass their info along.

rivergames

Reaction score
Does the person doing the marketing need to be a “boat person” or just good at marketing?

I have a couple of contacts that do moto/offroad/motorsport related marketing. Not sure if they do exactly what you’re looking for but might be worth a call. If your interested I can pass their info along.

It is boating related, but I feel a person that is good at marketing can take care of this. Message me some contacts whenever you have a chance. Thanks!

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure my company can help -- send me a PM.

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
You Can reach out to Max Henry at Max Marketing in Salt Lake if you need.

EliseLopez

Reaction score
Whoa, just stumbled upon this gem from 2019! First off, mad respect for creating something unique – I'm now mega-curious about what this 'item' was. Hope the RDP crew was as hyped about it as you were!

gqchris

Reaction score
Whoa, just stumbled upon this gem from 2019! First off, mad respect for creating something unique – I'm now mega-curious about what this 'item' was. Hope the RDP crew was as hyped about it as you were!
Whoa is right. First post and what made you search and have so much interest in this? Im trying to figure it out. :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fuckin AI bots

I don’t think it’s AI…. They used the word “crew?”

That said I have had actual people post stuff like this in the past and about the fourth or fifth post they start spamming something..

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

That said I have had actual people post stuff like this in the past and about the fourth or fifth post they start spamming something..

I'm pretty sure it is, and it has scoured the whole forum and applied it to the LLM. RDP is a term used quite frequently, but a real person wouldn't come in using that term in their first post.

And BTW allmof this shit we are talking the AI is processing and taking notes on the critiques.🤦

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is, and it has scoured the whole forum and applied it to the LLM. RDP is a term used quite frequently, but a real person wouldn't come in using that term in their first post.

And BTW allmof this shit we are talking the AI is processing and taking notes on the critiques.🤦

We are so fucked..

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

You underestimate AI…

rivergames

Reaction score
Pretty sure I posted this when I was developing the SafeWatersAPP.

I have been tied up with work building Stadiums, building race boats, oh and a Baby. Therefore, haven't been able to focus on the APP. I do know the APP needs updates.

I need a RIVERGAMES Ai to get the APP going again 😅

Although I do have another idea that will costs cents to make, retail for $6.99, & millions of people would want one. I just need to learn more in regards to plastic injection & retail.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure I posted this when I was developing the SafeWatersAPP.

I have been tied up with work building Stadiums, building race boats, oh and a Baby. Therefore, haven't been able to focus on the APP. I do know the APP needs updates.

I need a RIVERGAMES Ai to get the APP going again 😅

Although I do have another idea that will costs cents to make, retail for $6.99, & millions of people would want one. I just need to learn more in regards to plastic injection & retail.

@OCMerrill

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

There was one awhile back talking about specific boats that were common on the west coast and even mentioned a lake that wasn't Havasu. But the rest was off just enough. They're getting pretty good.