WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DiMarco 21 for sale in the Classifieds

78DiMarco

Reaction score
It's for sale....
DiMarco on the Water.JPG

While I wait for RD to approve the add here is the detail from the add....

Second owner, I've had the boat since 1999, I have fully gone through the boat and made it a true RC. Schiada did the interier. Boostpower did all the mechanical with an Injected 509 Twin Turbo (1178hp), Imco 32 gal fuel tanks and custom exhaust, blast plate by Ron Gibbs, prop shaft replaced by Alexi a few years back. Currently 1.39 gears in a Casale C-500 that was gone through by Andy Casale and a Boostpower T400 trans with all gears and park so you can run the motor out of the water. Needs very little. Health issues with a bad shoulder keep me from changing the oil so it needs that as well as a greasing the fittings. Installed new spark plugs late last year and a new impeller and two new batteries. Has some rock dings on the front from the road. Looks and rides real nice. It's a sleeper and turn key. It has a Ellis trailer that was redone by Ellis around 15 years ago and Adrenaline replaced all the leaf springs, brakes, and added LED rear lights about 2 years ago. Tires are about 3 years old. Stored inside with a cover.

Audio system was installed at Schiada but needs to be serviced as it has a issue. Subwoofer upfront. Under deck lighting.

Motor was upgraded by Alexi a few years ago with Boostpower Brodix heads. Lunati crank, Diamond Pistons and Jessel rockers. It has a bout 30 hours on it since the upgrade.

Located in Kingman AZ

Asking $60k or best offer

Last edited:

78DiMarco

Reaction score
River Dave, how come my add never posted?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
He has to approve the ads. He just got his new toon so he's probably on the water. Cool boat what's it got for power?

vinniedatorch

Reaction score
I'm interested in knowing more about this Dimarco. I have a 76 18' and want the 21'. Vinnie @562-896-3699

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Very Cool, nearly 1200 horse sitting so clean under that cover... some day I will make some real power numbers....good luck and are you building another toy?

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Very Cool, nearly 1200 horse sitting so clean under that cover... some day I will make some real power numbers....good luck and are you building another toy?
Getting like RD and may get a toon... still debating on what I do next...., Thanks, yes it is a sleeper for sure. Idles like a kitten and scoots...

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Bitchen set up. Love the extended cockpit on the DiMarco hull.

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Bump - new price and I just serviced it with oil/filter and greased all the fittings

RaceTec

Reaction score
Bitchen setup!!! Leave it to Alexi awesome engine setup!

RaceTec

Reaction score
Thanks Jeremy! you still interested in my old tanks?
I am parting out that Spectra, I figured they were long gone! I will ask my step father if he wants them for his Spectra!!! Hope you are doing good!!!

78DiMarco

Reaction score
I am parting out that Spectra, I figured they were long gone! I will ask my step father if he wants them for his Spectra!!! Hope you are doing good!!!
Yeah I still have them and have not even tried to get rid of them. Yes doing well and very busy. I hope you and RaceTec are doing good too.

Swain

Reaction score

Got a boat you are parting out?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Sweet engine, we had nearly the exact same engine in an 83 Eliminator jet boat, except it was still carb'd with a fully race prepped single Dominator from the Carb Shop in Ontario (punched out to like 1250cfm or more). We had Teague go through our engine at one point. He switched us to Brodix aluminum heads, threw out Gale's water/methanol injection system, had the turbos re-done by Turbonetics to remove the need to run the old wastegates and their exhaust piping, and basically upgraded every part in the engine. I think the only items we re-used were the Carrillo rods and our block (tall-deck BBC). Made about 1100 HP, but it ran on 110LL av-gas at the time.

The engine would make way more power if it wasn't for the old school log style exhaust, but we kept it "Banks stock" until we eventually switched to a Richard Lee injected turbo system with the newer tube style headers and fuel injection. I intended to grab the Banks system we took off and keep it, but it disappeared on me.

Dr. Ruth

Reaction score
Love It ! Good Memories! My Dimarco 21 was if I remember correctly the 6th out of the molds, I ordered it from Sonny as a Stage 1 with shaft log drilled and installed and the rudder set as he had all the fixtures. I installed a mild mannered oval port 402 with a Turbo 400 and 100HP shot of Nitrous . Long gone! Sold it in 89-90 in So Cal. It's name was Boofer and it was white and yellow.