WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dinghy Upgrades

Magic34

Reaction score
Well, I dont have a performance boat to make all custom, so the dinghy it is. Added some lights last weekend. What's the rule on running these lights (both in the boat and underwater) while moving?

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Illegal from what I have read. They look bitchen, that is one nice Dinghy.

Magic34

Reaction score
Illegal from what I have read. They look bitchen, that is one nice Dinghy.

Thanks, been a lot of fun. Pull 4 kids on a tube last weekend, did just fine. She runs a little heavy with a couple adults in it though.

Singleton

Reaction score
Illegal in the bay. I believe once in international water you are good to go.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Nice!

What do you have for a boat now?

FYI the SCOPE poker run is in San Diego this weekend. Rides for disabled vets tomorrow and the event on Sat.

Magic34

Reaction score
Nice!

What do you have for a boat now?

FYI the SCOPE poker run is in San Diego this weekend. Rides for disabled vets tomorrow and the event on Sat.

Dang, would love to be there but first flag football games are this weekend and the Cardinals are at home.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I'm missing it this year also..I leave for a business trip on Sat.

spectracular

Reaction score
Well, I dont have a performance boat to make all custom, so the dinghy it is. Added some lights last weekend. What's the rule on running these lights (both in the boat and underwater) while moving

Ruling is that is absolutely AWESOME

WhiCh ones did you get?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
We spent some money on our LED's. I have not had Dana Point Harbor Patrol hassle us on them yet. I get yelled at all the time for speeding running around on one engine.

If they are white your probably not going to get hassled, blue then maybe.

Magic34

Reaction score
Thanks. How many did you add? How bright are they at night..are the pictures a pretty good representation or are they brighter/dimmer?

It takes a lot of light to get the water bright. White is the brightest way to go, but we already had blue LED inside so I wanted to match.

I have 2 of these lights but they each draw about 6 amps and 2 is overkill, so I talked 1 in the center.

When comparing to other boats in the marina, this 1 light is brighter than others on big boats with 2 or more.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Make sure you aren't drinking if you are running those things.. Saw a couple guys get popped in Parker this weekend like that.

RD

I think Mike has drank twice in his life and I was there both times....lol:D:skull

HitIt

Reaction score
Looks like you are missing the Boat Whipz Disco Stikz. It is like a beacon to tell LEO you are ready for your free t-shirt.

Magic34

Reaction score
I think Mike has drank twice in his life and I was there both times....lol:D:skull

You missed the Vegas trip in September. Robin Leach told us to F off while meeting Shania Twain backstage. It was excellent.

Someone in our crew did a bad impersonation of Robin and he took offense to it. I was trying to get Robin to punch our guy in the face. We then broke the VIP room at Fizz in Caesars.

Haven't had a drink since. So that's 3 times.