WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Direct tv installer needed

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Hi is there anyone that devices Parker that can swap a dish out and line it up?

TIA

Mike K

Reaction score
No disrespect but please look at getting TV through the internet ... I know ... not my business ... but cable and satellite TV is going the way of the land line ... Internet TV is less than half the cost and triple the options. Again ... no disrespect intended.

Mike K

Reaction score
My mistake if you don’t have access to Internet via cable.

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Thanks for the response there’s no Internet Internet is 120 a month and I can add three receivers at seven bucks each for 21 bucks it’s the cheapest option there is I understand where you’re coming from I would like to do that but for a vacation house that I’m not out all the time this is the most sense

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sound Bank in Havasu will do installs in Parker. Might have to schedule it while they are doing other jobs there.

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
OK put a call Lynn to sound bank and hopefully they’ll have a guy that can come out and hook me up I appreciate it very much

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I always self installed my Directv, the signal strength indicator was on the receiver to get it dialed in.

Clear view of the southern sky still comes to mind.

Not hard if the signal strength indicator is still there, and YouTube of course for the DIY step by step.