WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] DIRT for Sale!

satellitemike

Reaction score
I might as well post it up here too.

We have some dirt that isnt going to work for us any longer.

Maybe it might work for you!!!

1899 E. Birkdale ln. LHC in the Refuge and is just under 10K SF. We have a few home plans that can be built on it and one that we started to have engineered to maximize the lot.

We are asking 175K, willing to work with a serious motivated buyer.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

20210730_122152.jpg
20210730_122310.jpg
Snip.PNG

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I've got one.... whats up with the neighbor???? is the property line where the little block wall is???? if so , how did he get a finale with his grade not a 2 to 1 on his lot??? he should of put a retaining wall in....

long winded bump.....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I might as well post it up here too.

We have some dirt that isnt going to work for us any longer.

Maybe it might work for you!!!

1899 E. Birkdale ln. LHC in the Refuge and is just under 10K SF. We have a few home plans that can be built on it and one that we started to have engineered to maximize the lot.

We are asking 175K, willing to work with a serious motivated buyer.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

View attachment 1140642 View attachment 1140643 View attachment 1140645
Plan remarks....I'd put pocket doors going into the master closet,master toilet, pantry, laundry,put a barn door going from master bed to bath... it looks like the garage has a washer dryer closet??? and one in the laundry room??? and what with all the closets in the entry way???? lots of waisted space in this plan... I would take all the walls out of the laundry/ pantry rooms and make it one big room.... I like that the garage has a toilet, but I don't like that you can't use it for the pool area... I don't like the guest bathroom so far from the living area....people will open 2 closets and a bedroom door before they find the bath... I'd never build a home with this many out side corners,... shear wall night mare that will be very expensive to build....and lots of engineering to load the roof...oh,... and I'd put a slider going from bed 3 to the rear yard...and I would also make bed room 3 the master that way it splits the guest rooms from the master...In fact,... I'd start over and toss that plan...

so, here would be my response....the lot is for sale,... and soon as it closes escrow,,, you can do what ever you want....... LOL.... fuc'n old construction guys and their opinions....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so,... just a thought.... so your drinking beer in the back yard...where do you piss??? lol...

Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
wonder what the truss plan looks like...and if the refuge has the same 15' building height???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
all that being said..... this is a super nice lot, I like the curb, and the fact that the homes surrounding will all be nice....and the fact that it's level.... pretty hard to find a lot in havasu that checks all the boxes... alot like this us very easy to build on....

satellitemike

Reaction score
Thanks for the bumps and your thoughts!
Neighbors are great but the timing went to shit w the cost to build getting out of control.
Lot is flat and ready to build on and not exactly sure where the property line is to the right, I would think it is right at the toe of his slope?
Our listing expired on the MLS and decided to keep it off for the time being. As is for most everything, EVERYTHING is always for sale if the price is right.
If building cost and interest rates come back a bit to reality we may still build.

Thanks again Steve for you insight!!!

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I would swap the Laundry and Pantry rooms.
Then have a nice glass wine cellar built along the back wall of pantry.
An 8x8 laundry room is still plenty of space for the wifey.

1667434048604.png

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Thanks for the bumps and your thoughts!
Neighbors are great but the timing went to shit w the cost to build getting out of control.
Lot is flat and ready to build on and not exactly sure where the property line is to the right, I would think it is right at the toe of his slope?
Our listing expired on the MLS and decided to keep it off for the time being. As is for most everything, EVERYTHING is always for sale if the price is right.
If building cost and interest rates come back a bit to reality we may still build.

Thanks again Steve for you insight!!!
Did they give you a time frame until you have to build? What are the HOA dues?

satellitemike

Reaction score
Did they give you a time frame until you have to build? What are the HOA dues?
As HBL stated, no time to build. Wife pays the bills but I think it about $460 per quarter.
I know what is going to happen, someone is going to buy it and then the golf course will be up and running all18. The only question I have is what will the greens fees be for residents? If under $60 I will regret selling over $80 and I wont loose any sleep on it.
I plan on checking out the new resturaunt in the next few weeks, I am hearing good things!

satellitemike

Reaction score
Bump.
Bogeys and Stogeys was really good. Going to be a locals hang out for sure!

Reactions: DWC

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the pivot to this direction. Best of luck on the sale. 👍