WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dirtbag dead, Trooper down, prayers

ssc

Reaction score
Kid is in flight unit LVMPD. Police chase with scumbag carjacker on 15. Shithead runs over trooper deploying sticks. Police kill fucktard. Metro helicopter lands on freeway and airlifts trooper to hospital. My understanding is that he is critical. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Regards, Steve

stoker

Reaction score
Kid is in flight unit LVMPD. Police chase with scumbag carjacker on 15. Shithead runs over trooper deploying sticks. Police kill fucktard. Metro helicopter lands on freeway and airlifts trooper to hospital. My understanding is that he is critical. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Regards, Steve
Just curious, what is the nationality of said scumbag carjacker?

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Probably a ca douche that should have been in jail.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
First off, prayers for the officer down...somewhere there is a family in tears.

As for instant justice...this, as a society of order and law, is the best outcome we can hope for. Witnesses saw him try to kill an officer. There is no "allegedly"...they saw it, and he was swiftly called on it.

I say this is the best outcome because we all know damn well this was somebody who was probably out on bail or parole, someone who shouldn't have had their freedom. The courts have become too soft, and regaining freedom too easy. I hope they ended it with buckshot.

Kbach

Reaction score

Regards, Steve

Thanks to your son for his service as an LEO. Tough gig these days and I've got a 14 yr old son that's looking toward that as a career. As proud as I am of him wanting to serve his community I honestly hope he chooses another path due to the world we live in today.

stoker

Reaction score
First off, prayers for the officer down...somewhere there is a family in tears.

As for instant justice...this, as a society of order and law, is the best outcome we can hope for. Witnesses saw him try to kill an officer. There is no "allegedly"...they saw it, and he was swiftly called on it.

I say this is the best outcome because we all know damn well this was somebody who was probably out on bail or parole, someone who shouldn't have had their freedom. The courts have become too soft, and regaining freedom too easy. I hope they ended it with buckshot.
Cut and dry, problem solved. I would like to thank those brave officers for saving the people of Nevada-the hassle and expense of a lengthy drawn out trial that could possibly result in the scumbag living another day to bring heartache to the family of the innocent trooper.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cut and dry, problem solved. I would like to thank those brave officers for saving the people of Nevada-the hassle and expense of a lengthy drawn out trial that could possibly result in the scumbag living another day to bring heartache to the family of the innocent trooper.
I'd like to give the responding officers beer and replacement ammo...
and I don't live near or frequent the area.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Much respect to all the LEO involved. 🙏
Prayers sent.
'Jiffy-Pop' soundtrack at the end was justice.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Godspeed, Prayers for the injured Officer, and Fam. LVMPD. LEOs.

Wearing a vest to work, Sheriff Issac next door goes on shift. The first thing I look for out the front door in the mornings is his Cruiser home safe.

2 weeks ago here in this little Texas town, The Lubbock SWAT team Commander was shot and killed, and 4 other officers wounded.

Dirtbag had been released on bail 4 days earlier...

HBCraig

Reaction score
Hopefully he pulls through

My God son is an LVMPD officer. He works a sketchy area. Down by MLK and D Street. I worry about him

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Suspects front windshield looked to blown out from the officer impact. Prayers sent for the officer on a speedy recovery.

Nordie

Reaction score
Someone showed me the video of them loading the officer in the police chopper. Prayers for the officer, and the perp got exactly what he deserved.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Someone showed me the video of them loading the officer in the police chopper. Prayers for the officer, and the perp got exactly what he deserved.
Yes and no on the perp's demise. He got off quick and easy. Some of these guys need to be drawn and quartered. At the very least, this guy should have been hit by a speeding car, and then left to think about his actions.

Kind of vindictive and spiteful, I know.
An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

boatpi

Reaction score
The victim is a 13 year veteran of the Nevada highway patrol and he’s not doing very well this is gonna be a tough battle. Still not a lot of details but whoever the suspect was they lit them up like that shooting gallery at Knotts.

702sandman

Reaction score
Sad to hear what shape the cop is in after being hit, justice was swift and fast as you can tell by how many cars were at the the final resting spot of the suspects car. Hate to see this type of needless crime on a officer just doing his job. Prayers to him and his family 🙏

rrrr

Reaction score
Godspeed, Prayers for the injured Officer, and Fam. LVMPD. LEOs.

Wearing a vest to work, Sheriff Issac next door goes on shift. The first thing I look for out the front door in the mornings is his Cruiser home safe.

2 weeks ago here in this little Texas town, The Lubbock SWAT team Commander was shot and killed, and 4 other officers wounded.

Dirtbag had been released on bail 4 days earlier...

When I saw the shit going down in Levelland, it just floored me. The fucking criminals have declared open season on law enforcement. The cops are hesitant to use force because the DAs and courts don't back them up anymore, and that split second of indecision when confronting a situation requiring deadly force has resulted in the deaths of too many officers in the last 18 months.

The leftist DAs installed with votes bought by George Soros and Eric Holder must be turned out of office. They are responsible for the deaths of cops. Bastards.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Damn. Much respect and condolences to our men in blue….Godspeed 203.

81Sprint

Reaction score
Godspeed Trooper May, saw the traffic signs this morning driving to work. Glad that POS that hit him is dead.

ssc

Reaction score
End of watch.

RIP Trooper May.

Regards, Steve

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I pray for his family. I hurt for them as well. You can never assume one's stance on death or afterlife, but I think an officer would never want to become a burden on their family. Severity of injuries and permanency are factors some forget. Quality of life, not just being alive.

Rest in peace. May he watch over his family still, without the burden of sheparding us, the public:(

Nordie

Reaction score
20210730_075953.jpg

ssc

Reaction score
As I mentioned above, there is more info coming and it is aggravating. Actually, it will make your blood boil if the info is accurate. Stand by.

Regards, Steve

Nordie

Reaction score
As I mentioned above, there is more info coming and it is aggravating. Actually, it will make your blood boil if the info is accurate. Stand by.

Regards, Steve

I've heard enough and seen enough.

The guy was a fucking nut job, he had a brush with an officer on the strip before, in 2020 and was arrested. The DA did not press charges on him. Maybe you've heard the same thing?