WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dirtbike street takeovers?

WYRD

Reaction score
Anybody else noticed that dirt bikes street takeovers have been happening more and more frequently? I know for years they've been going on in big cities mainly urban areas but over the last couple of weeks there's been multiple in my area of San Bernardino. Just yesterday there was a couple dozen at least ripping through the neighborhood. Cops were present but didn't really seem interested in stopping them just following.
So annoying and frustrating,I just hate when our society has been going lately...

Last edited:

floatn turd

Reaction score
It happens all over now, thanks to the literal "Monkey See - Monkey Do" program.😉

They got the idea from South American shit heads using Dirt Bikes to run from cops while slang'n dope.

Now it's devolved into a ghetto street wheelie fest.
99% of those bikes never see dirt!.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
There are so many guys in my neighborhood that are riding their plated dirt bikes all around. I wouldn't mind getting a second set of wheels and tires for my bike and joining them, I don't want to wear out my Offroad tires and Mousse inserts.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Some of them boys can ride a wheelie though. That’s about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
100%.
I can't even begin to do the shit they make look easy.
And some of them are little punk ass kids as well.

They do have some skills.........Fuckers![emoji2959]
As well welldigger said...... a wheelie is about all they can do though. I've seen some videos where a ghetto rider was taken to a track and he's too scared to rail a berm or charge some whoops, but he can do all kinds of shit on 1 wheel that looks cool, but have zero need.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
As well welldigger said...... a wheelie is about all they can do though. I've seen some videos where a ghetto rider was taken to a track and he's too scared to rail a berm or charge some whoops, but he can do all kinds of shit on 1 wheel that looks cool, but have zero need.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Lots of D voters in this vid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Boston PD doesnt F around, smart move on their part, shut them down when there was jersey barriers on both sides.

Last edited: