WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dirty Harry Backs Bloomberg for 2020

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I didn’t. Did now, he‘s still not supporting trump.
Correct! I'm a fan of Clints for sure, a little surprised he's not supporting Trump, he appears to have stated his reasons why. Would have been nice if he had stated his reasons for liking Bloomberg. I do agree with him, Clint, regarding some of the text messages going to far.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Couldn't see a date, was that before or after he made a fool of himself in his first debate.😂😂😂

spectras only

Reaction score
Dirty Harry isn't dissing Trump, only wishes he would be a little more polished by dropping twitter that most Trump fans agree with. I'm more concerned about Clint hanging out with a looser like Arnie on the ski slopes:p

Eastwood, who described himself to the outlet as a libertarian who has "respect for other people’s ideas and is willing to learn constantly," said there are "certain things" Trump has done during his presidency that he approves of.
I would have liked to hear though, why is he endorsing Bloomberg?!!!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Clint favors rinos apparently. The 2A part is disturbing if he's missed it.

He was never firmly behind Trump to begin with and his position is interesting yet, useless anyway as with all of HW

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Gotta luv me some Dirty Harry and many other of Clint's works........ but why should Clint Eastwood's political opinions and views carry more weight than say.......Ted Danson's or any of the other Hollywood elites?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Gotta luv me some Dirty Harry and many other of Clint's works........ but why should Clint Eastwood's political opinions and views carry more weight than say.......Ted Danson's or any of the other Hollywood elites?
It doesn't until he endorses anyone but Trump.....😉

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Clint Eastwood made me not vote for Hillary?

Reaction score
It appears Bernie is on his way to the Democratic nominee. I didn't know Bernie is an Independent (I).

It would be interesting to see Bernie's version of draining the swamp. :)