WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dirty Jobs

colenighthawk

Reaction score
Homeowners been living with 2 dogs for the past 2 years inside the house pissing and shitting in the house every fuckin where. Had 2 of my guys doing the clean up. It's fucking nasty. I go in and out with a full face respirator and fogging it every 20 min, for the smell to go way. How much would you charge for 3 days of work for 2 guys, house is 1350sq

20211028_114409.jpg

20211028_114409.jpg
20211028_114502.jpg

Attachments

• 20211028_114409.jpg
    20211028_114409.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

HitIt

Reaction score
No idea but if you are into slope RC, this is pretty rad

slope.png

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Homeowners been living with 2 dogs for the past 2 years inside the house pissing and shitting in the house every fuckin where. Had 2 of my guys doing the clean up. It's fucking nasty. I go in and out with a full face respirator and fogging it every 20 min, for the smell to go way. How much would you charge for 3 days of work for 2 guys, house is 1350sq

View attachment 1071293
View attachment 1071293 View attachment 1071294

Sickening!!, what kind of Creatures could possibly live in that?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Being in the moving business I've seen shit like that many times. Some sick fucks out there ! 🤮

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Looks like a crime scene!

bonesfab

Reaction score
How can people live like that?? just like hoarders with a path through the shit. No thank you.

Icky

Reaction score
Just burn it down, the smell is never going away

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
How much are you paying the guys? $150 a day? Charge double their daily rate and you will be competitive. So $1800 plus your time.
Juice up the cost more for fogging and detail cleaning.

Are you doing just the trashout? Or cleaning too?

If the owners are willing to pay you to do more, Use an antimicrobial cleaner and it should help. Slop it on all over the place. Use a pump sprayer and wash down walls and floors. Just Mr. Clean will do a decent job. But there are more professional products. https://www.globalindustrial.com/p/...FC3hw-j7FvC1BGjQdagX84UCRUNz_grEaAhKrEALw_wcB

If odors are still an issue try an ozone generator. They even take out dead guy stink.

I have been doing foreclosure property cleanups and rehabs for almost 30 years.

rrrr

Reaction score
As I read this, my dipshit neighbor's lab mix is barking incessantly. I have to send her texts before she'll put it inside.

She's a hoarder, and her backyard is full of junk and trash. There's a stack of large pallets, hundreds of flower pots, bed frames, and other unidentifiable crap. There is dog shit everywhere.

A few weeks ago, I went to her front door to bitch about the dog. There was dog hair in clumps and shit all around the door. When she opened the door, the smell of urine and shit was overpowering, and there is trash and clutter stacked six feet high back as far as I could see.

I have had to employ an exterminator to put out bait houses around my property to kill the rats that live in her filth. It's all disgusting.

Writing this and listening to the dog is telling me enough is enough. I've used the city's website to file a complaint. They usually respond within days to complaints, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. Living in my white supremacist majority right wing systemic racism community has its advantages.

The reply from the City of Plano:

Accumulated Trash/Debris # 11201732 was successfully submitted to Fix It Plano. An inspection of the property will be completed within 2 business days.

Download our mobile app to track the real-time status of this issue, report new issues on-the-go, and become notified of Plano announcements.

Last edited:

Sherpa

Reaction score
gross...............

are these people evicted or are they staying? if they're kicked out and you gotta deal with a dumpster for their stuff, it would be damn
expensive if I did the work.....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
As I read this, my dipshit neighbor's lab mix is barking incessantly. I have to send her texts before she'll put it inside.

She's a hoarder, and her backyard is full of junk and trash. There's a stack of large pallets, hundreds of flower pots, bed frames, and other unidentifiable crap. There is dog shit everywhere.

A few weeks ago, I went to her front door to bitch about the dog. There was dog hair in clumps and shit all around the door. When she opened the door, the smell of urine and shit was overpowering, and there is trash and clutter stacked six feet high back as far as I could see.

I have had to employ an exterminator to put out bait houses around my property to kill the rats that live in her filth. It's all disgusting.

Writing this and listening to the dog is telling me enough is enough. I've used the city's website to file a complaint. They usually respond within days to complaints, and it'll be interesting to see what happens. Living in my white supremacist majority right wing systemic racism community has its advantages.

Accumulated Trash/Debris # 11201732 was successfully submitted to Fix It Plano. An inspection of the property will be completed within 2 business days.

Download our mobile app to track the real-time status of this issue, report new issues on-the-go, and become notified of Plano announcements.
If that goes nowhere, try the Fire Captain. You may need to push the Health Code violation department to take action. But they should.

rivergames

Reaction score
I'll take care of that with a can of gas and a match for FREE!

scottchbrite

Reaction score
We run medical aids in these environments daily. These kind of living conditions are more common than most people realize. I’ve experienced the same conditions but human waste along with the animal waste.

If that goes nowhere, try the Fire Captain. You may need to push the Health Code violation department to take action. But they should.
You could try fire prevention, health department is a good one too. You might also try APS (adult protective services)- depending on her age/disabilities/etc.

rrrr

Reaction score
A couple of hours ago I left my house to run an errand, and the City of Plano code enforcement inspector was already in my neighbor's driveway talking to her.

😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A couple of hours ago I left my house to run an errand, and the City of Plano code enforcement inspector was already in my neighbor's driveway talking to her.

😁
What's really sad is the fact you probably don't live in a lower end area. Like the gentleman here who had the rodent problem from the neighbor. It must be some type of mental illness. At some point, these people made decent enough livings to buy these homes. Then, at some point, they fell out of touch with reality.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We had a studio apartment in Waikiki that had an shelter placement tenant a few years ago. The guy was batshit crazy and the building actually initiated the eviction vs the unit owner. We were the management company's maintenance/repair contractor. The guy had been shitting and pissing all over the unit, using napkins etc to wipe his ass then smearing on the walls. Etc. Fast food bags, beer cans, liquor bottles galore. The trash/shit/napkin layer ranged from light to 6"-2' piles. Guy would roam the building, sit by the rooftop pool, then sleep either on the roof or on the streets. Top it off he had a habit of pissing into the ac unit, and shitting into the stacker washer and dryer tub (It was full)

Once we finally got access we had to do a full trash out...sheetrock and all. There was so much piss under the bamboo floors that it had seeped into adjacent units...(another story). I subbed out that trash out. It was in excess of $5k for a studio. Total unit damage/rehab was in excess of $35k, plus another close to 10 for the two adjacent units. The smell was overpowering from the common areas, and was left to air out via the balcony around a month before my guys went in to rehab it. Unit was sold afterwards

Second one that was similar was an elderly lady who had a dog and dementia. Dog had been pissing all over the house for months, (but would only shit outside). Soo much piss was in the carpet that the sub floor was rotten. The unit the OP is in needs to just have a full trash out...that stuff is in the floor and below it at this point. This stuff happens far more than people realize. Thats a $5k trash out imo, maybe more depending on how bad the shit is.

mbrown2

Reaction score
I bet on his Tinder profile.... his house looked clean and he had some humorous saying like... "sometimes I am clutterbug but I will clean up for the right partner".... :)

rrrr

Reaction score
At some point, these people made decent enough livings to buy these homes. Then, at some point, they fell out of touch with reality.
I'm gonna be her connection to reality. The code inspector called me after he talked to her, and I told him when she opened her front door, I could see there wasn't a clear pathway through the house. That triggers an inspection by the fire department, because they have to be able to enter the house and extricate occupants in the event of a fire.

I also told him the rat infestation was out of control. I might have embellished the truth a little bit.

😁

But I don't give a shit about her problems. I intend to sell my house in the next two years, and I'm going to turn up the heat on her. Her hoarding devalues my property, and I'm going to bulldog the situation until she fixes it.

The code enforcement inspector told me he can't go in her back yard unless she allows it, and today she declined to give him permission. This isn't the first time he's been notified about her, and she knows the drill. He can't legally look over the fence to find violations, so I'm going to take a few photos and email them to him. I don't know if that'll work, but we shall see.