WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Disgusting Behavior

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
People like YOU are ruining our country son.
Go take your rollbar boat out in a lake of sulfuric acid.

They shouldn't be boating at all since recreational burning of fossil fuels is about the worst thing you could do for the carbon footprint and the climate is facing an existential crisis ;)

But that would require a level of self awareness that the left just doesn't seem to posses.

squeezer

Reaction score
"Black lives Matter" - Then why did you kill black police officer David Dorn?

" Im protesting peacefully I didn't shoot him-" BS You are a POS looter and rioter or you wouldn't be out after curfew supporting all the looters and rioters.

"You cant lump us all in the category I wasn't doing those things!" - BS You mean like you lump all cops in the same category as the bad ones while you riot kill maim, and loot people that had nothing to do with any of it?

Fact : You're a fucking hypocrite.
Fact: You aren't out delivering copies of the watchtower, you are up to no good.

Fucking assholes. I saw through your bullshit in 92, and see through it now. Was hoping Id never live to see anything like that again.

UD

By that logic all 2A "Patriots" are the same as the wingnuts who walk into a school/church/bar/concert/etc and open fire...

I dont believe that is the case but understand if you do.

squeezer

Reaction score
The people engaged in the activities Racey listed in the original post are all products of ideas and policies that you, and people like you, support.... yet Trump is the vile POS.

That is one twisted mindset you got there fella, lol...

Yes its true. The idea that a cop shouldn't kneel on a black mans neck is the root of all our problems.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Trump is the vile POS running OUR country...
4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif
arm-flail.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yes its true. The idea that a cop shouldn't kneel on a black mans neck is the root of all our problems. So therefore, I support looting and burning the whole country down because of it.

squeezer

Reaction score
The Park Police in Lafayette Square used smoke canisters to disperse the crowd, not tear gas and pepper spray.

They did so to move the protest cordon further away from the White House after "protesters" attempted to breach the White House fence and set a guard station on fire, and were ordered to do so that morning, before it became known Trump would venture out in public.

Fool.

530RL

Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Trump and his supporters have repeatedly stated that the media is the enemy of the people. Therefore they must be traitors and dealt with accordingly.

The sooner all media is gone, the greater America will be
WOW! Something we finally agree on!
Edit: Not all media. Just the corrupt, controlled lying media you and your ilk are brainwashed by and worship. ;)

Last edited:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Yes its true. The idea that a cop shouldn't kneel on a black mans neck is the root of all our problems.

Pretty sure we all agree on that. But if you are defending the type of behavior in the original post as a proper or logical response to what happened to George Floyd then you are no better than them... Nothing they are doing is achieving anything positive, yet you condone it?

If you are just attempting to be clever... you're having really poor results, lol. Hopefully that is the case anyway.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Well.. don't stand at the front line of a violent mob, and you wont get tear gassed, pepper sprayed, or shoved by cops.

No shit, when the police are dispursing a crowd that has been asked multiple times to move, and has been throwing projectiles at the officers, they don't stop and check your credentials to see if you are press or not while they are clearing the joint....

This liberals live in a fantasy land where in their minds they don't have to face repercussions for their actions, and any repercussion they are subject to is an automatic injustice.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
No shit, when the police are dispursing a crowd that has been asked multiple times to move, and has been throwing projectiles at the officers, they don't stop and check your credentials to see if you are press or not while they are clearing the joint....

This liberals live in a fantasy land where in their minds they don't have to face repercussions for their actions, and any repercussion they are subject to is an automatic injustice.

What they fail to realize is that in all the countries they idolize, protests like these are violently put down with REAL bullets and deadly force.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Come on Squeeze.

Trump and his supporters have repeatedly stated that the media is the enemy of the people. Therefore they must be traitors and dealt with accordingly.

The sooner all media is gone, the greater America will be as that is consistent with Trump and his supporters interpretation of the 1st amendment. 👍👍👍

Well,well, well, Mr. 530RL.
To quote the world famous Mr. Squeezer . “ stay the fuck home, clear and concise.

squeezer

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree Mr. Squeezer, people like you are the root of all our problems.

I'll play...

People like me: What do you think that means? Who/What/When/Where/How/Etc/Etc aspect of MY LIFE is the root of all your problems? Be specific, tell me what I need to change in order to make your life better.

(I'll Wait)

squeezer

Reaction score
Two tone on the hairdo eh Squeaky?!!! 🤣

So you are comfortable equating not being able to get a haircut to getting dead...? Cuz that opens up an entirely different conversation.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So you are comfortable equating not being able to get a haircut to getting dead...? Cuz that opens up an entirely different conversation.

Covid was so yesterday boogiloo, we're on to rioting.......................didn't ya hear?

You sheep out in CNN land are the danger to our nation, having a hard time figuring that was the question posed?

You brainwashed geniuses believe anything your herders tell you.

Russia, Russia, Russia......................Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine................................Covid, Covid, Covid...........................Racism, Racism, Racism.......................🤣

confused glasses man .gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

If by dead do you mean the 10 or so dead cops and George Floyd? By comfortable do you mean the 100% peaceful protests to end the lockdown that were met with crowd shaming?

Where is the crowd shaming now? These are bigger crowds, sometimes peaceful, sometimes not, and these crowds are requiring MORE first responders that could be tending to COVID victims. So we are all in this together until there is racial injustice that must be protested by breaking social distance and curfew rules, and infecting everyone involved.

Pick one Squeeze. You can't maintain both stances.

COVID is deadly and we must all stay at home at all costs.
Racial injustices are killing people and must be protested at all costs.

530RL

Reaction score

What is most interesting to me is that the Trump supporters are gravely concerned about blue state governors implementing stay at home orders, but have no problem with their President implementing in effect martial law curfews and stating that he wants to order the military to physically attack and suspend the Constitutional and other rights American Citizens should have. Imagine the outcry had Obama made such suggestions?

Maybe they desire to be subjugated to government, as long as such subjugation is by someone they adore.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What is most interesting to me is that the Trump supporters are gravely concerned about blue state governors implementing stay at home orders, but have no problem with their President implementing in effect martial law curfews and stating that he wants to order the military to suspend the Constitution and other rights American Citizens should have. Imagine the outcry had Obama made such suggestions?

Maybe they desire to be subjugated to government, as long as such subjugation is by someone they adore.

I don't want Martial Law, I want heads split the fuck open and looters shot on the spot.

Good God, stop drinking the dumb dumb juice with breakfast!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Come on Squeeze.

The sooner all media is gone, the greater America will be as that is consistent with Trump and his supporters interpretation of the 1st amendment. 👍👍👍
T D S - 3 0

It is strong son

rrrr

Reaction score
What is most interesting to me is that the Trump supporters are gravely concerned about blue state governors implementing stay at home orders, but have no problem with their President implementing in effect martial law curfews and stating that he wants to order the military to physically attack and suspend the Constitutional and other rights American Citizens should have. Imagine the outcry had Obama made such suggestions?

Curfews have been issued to restore civic order, and none of them were done by order of the president. Trump didn't cause NYC and LA to be shut down at sunset, did he?

While a drastic option, the Insurrection Act was codified into law by quite sober men that realized concerted revolutionary actions against the country should be met with the full force and effect of the United States federal government. The fact Trump threatened to use it is on the "protesters" destroying public and private property, not him. They have no "Constitutional right" to devolve society into anarchy. Federal law is clear on this subject.

Your diatribes are becoming increasingly shrill and disjointed.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Thanks for putting the vids all in one place.... I have avoided watching most of these until today. Fucking disgusting humans!

at first I watch some of these, and think this is it..... this is war!

Then I look a little closer and realize most of these dumb fucks are kids, literally pieces of shit in society causing all this. How can anyone one any side of the isle even support any of this bullshit. None of those looters are doing it for a cause or reason... they are doing it because they are adolescent pieces of shit. Their brains haven't even fully developed. I am not giving them a pass by any means, but you have some adults actually giving them credibility for their actions.......WTF?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thanks for putting the vids all in one place.... I have avoided watching most of these until today. Fucking disgusting humans!

at first I watch some of these, and think this is it..... this is war!

Then I look a little closer and realize most of these dumb fucks are kids, literally pieces of shit in society causing all this. How can anyone one any side of the isle even support any of this bullshit. None of those looters are doing it for a cause or reason... they are doing it because they are adolescent pieces of shit. Their brains haven't even fully developed. I am not giving them a pass by any means, but you have some adults actually giving them credibility for their actions.......WTF?

Liberalism find a cure.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
but have no problem with their President implementing in effect martial law curfews
Because of the inaction/aiding and abetting the terrorists elements by blue state Marxist tyrants? Yep.
stating that he wants to order the military to physically attack and suspend the Constitutional and other rights American Citizens
Link? Proof? Or are you just spewing projectile diarrhea out of your maw again?
I'll give your half wrong speculation some credit.
Your half adored the bath house fairy messiah and his eight dreadful years of subjugation. That's documented son.
What isn't speculation is that half this country DOES love it's slavery to the NWO (whether knowingly or unknowingly) and wants more of it, by whomever it may come from.
But, it aint this half and you damn well know it son.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
I'll play...

People like me: What do you think that means? Who/What/When/Where/How/Etc/Etc aspect of MY LIFE is the root of all your problems? Be specific, tell me what I need to change in order to make your life better.

(I'll Wait)

Mr. Squeezer,
The last time I gave you specifics your response was “that’s fine and dandy I was generalizing.“
I told you about a website called area vibes to answer your specific questions regarding demographics. I asked if you found the website helpful you did not respond.

94 Natique posted a photograph of his Slalom boat and your response was something along the lines of “ that’s not a true slalom boat”
Apparently you’ve never done any competitive slalom skiing.

You asked me to please explain the physics of slalom water skiing. I told you it’s best to view a YouTube video but I gave you some of the basic physics. Again you did not respond.

I don’t know about your life but your attitude is way off kilter. Things like “ illegals shouldn’t be here but since they’re here we should take care of them.” When you made that statement I knew you would only be good for some laughs and you have not disappointed me. Trying to have a serious discussion with you would have no practical relevance.

As others have told me you are a waste of time but fun to laugh at.

530RL

Reaction score
Curfews have been issued to restore civic order, and none of them were done by order of the president. Trump didn't cause NYC and LA to be shut down at sunset, did he?

While a drastic option, the Insurrection Act was codified into law by quite sober men that realized concerted revolutionary actions against the country should be met with the full force and effect of the United States federal government. The fact Trump threatened to use it is on the "protesters" destroying public and private property, not him. They have no "Constitutional right" to devolve society into anarchy. Federal law is clear on this subject.

Your diatribes are becoming increasingly shrill and disjointed.

Unfortunately if he had only threatened to use it on the looters, I would agree with you. However he did not, but threatened to use it as you state "on the protesters" most of which were legally assembling for redress against a current oppressive government which was and is consistent with their constitutional rights.

Your loyalty to your man as opposed to America and its ideals is increasingly recreant.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Mr. Squeezer,
The last time I gave you specifics your response was “that’s fine and dandy I was generalizing.“
I told you about a website called area vibes to answer your specific questions regarding demographics. I asked if you found the website helpful you did not respond.

94 Natique posted a photograph of his Slalom boat and your response was something along the lines of “ that’s not a true slalom boat”
Apparently you’ve never done any competitive slalom skiing.

You asked me to please explain the physics of slalom water skiing. I told you it’s best to view a YouTube video but I gave you some of the basic physics. Again you did not respond.

I don’t know about your life but your attitude is way off kilter. Things like “ illegals shouldn’t be here but since they’re here we should take care of them.” When you made that statement I knew you would only be good for some laughs and you have not disappointed me. Trying to have a serious discussion with you would have no practical relevance.

As others have told me you are a waste of time but fun to laugh at.
He never responds when his ass is handed to him.
Textbook fucking coward. Just like his bendover brother TDS-30 bazillion.
6fd05560f27b491941da41b9328fa02f-1.gif

rrrr

Reaction score
Unfortunately if he had only threatened to use it on the looters, I would agree with you. However he did not, but threatened to use it as you state "on the protesters" most of which were legally assembling for redress against a current oppressive government which was and is consistent with their constitutional rights.

Your loyalty to your man as opposed to America and its ideals is increasingly recreant.

The left and media have intentionally conflated the term "rioters" with "protesters", and did so to mitigate the negativity associated with the proper word. That's why I use quotation marks around the more benign and innocent sounding "protestors".

As for our so called "current oppressive government", I just repeat my observation the inflated hyperbole you employ is neither accurate or responsible.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Your loyalty to money, RINO's, chicoms, and especially your over inflated ego and sense of relevancy to any productive solutions has always been and continues to be miscreant son.