WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Disney Legacy

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats Kurt! That’s some serious dedication you have shown throughout those 36 years. What an amazing lifetime achievement. Well done!

My daughters were in the Temecula Bobcat band then on to TVHS Marching band and the experiences they had playing at the former carnation plaza will be with them for life. What a great way to motivate kids to want to get involved and be part of something bigger.

My son in law is currently working in guest relations there at Disney and recently auditioned again for Trombone.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Congratulations Kurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Very, very cool. In seeing pics, now knowing that me and my family have watched you, just really cool. Glad the mouse still has pride in their talent, long after other companies have forgotten their roots.

cofooter

Reaction score
Wow, coolest...…….gig...…...ever! Not sure you can call anything you enjoy that much a JOB! Congrats!

kevnmcd

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I’m finally getting a break and will be in Havasu August 9-15. I’d love to have a beer or two with any of the inmates that want to hang. In town or on the water is good with me![emoji481]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool Kurt! Congratulations! I would love to take you up on one, two or three of those beers. We will be there and on the water 8/9-10 as well. :)

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Very cool Kurt! Congratulations! I would love to take you up on one, two or three of those beers. We will be there and on the water 8/9-10 as well. :)

Figures...we'll be there the week after. :rolleyes:

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
As a pass holder of many years I thank you for your hard work and dedication to providing us with such a great experience. Disneyland is truly "magical" for my children. Congrats on your achievement.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
As a pass holder of many years I thank you for your hard work and dedication to providing us with such a great experience. Disneyland is truly "magical" for my children. Congrats on your achievement.

Thank you!!:)

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
I think @Scott E wife works in the bakery. Wonder if she made the cake. :)

Congrats Kurt.

I think she does, wouldn't that be something. ;) They actually gave me another cake to take home to my family- pretty cool. Thank you!

Last edited:

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
That was TIGHT!

Man, I feel good after watching that :)

Awesome, just the intended purpose!

We currently have 90 minutes of memorized music, all with movement. We now have about 85 musicians that field an 18 piece band 7 days a week. Every day will be a different cast, but everyday will be impressive.

This is a fairly mellow selection in our repertoire. The Star Wars medley and music from Pirates of the Caribbean is pretty epic to name just a couple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
My high school marching band, with me on triple toms, got to play at Disney World over spring break in 1981. We were in parades on Main Street. Super fun week.