WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dixxon flannels

Mototrig

Reaction score
Anyone else hooked on the weekly releases? I've been a crackhead lately. Couldn't help it with the Friday the 13th Freddy release 😎😂
Screenshot_20220513-152839~2.png

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Nice to see an entrepreneur find success.
I just dont see the appeal to them.
Where does one where flannel nowadays?

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Flannels are good quality I have a few like in 4. Shirts suck though. Not good quality IMO and way too long.

DLC

Reaction score
Shiiiiiit you should see some of the guys that are REALLY addicted to those things.
Are you talking about the guy w/ a boat….

lol

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
Oh Boy ! And I thought gray and grey Car harts at depot waz the Shizzel…

swing by depot on the way to dinner and get a new non stained T …. Boom Done!

Happy wife

lol

Jimmyv

Reaction score
My wardrobe generally consists of only three categories:

Pendleton flannel shirts
Anything I can buy cheap from Costco
Free shirts given to me

So, what I’m saying is someone send me a Dixxon Shirt!
Some of those are pretty nice.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Never heard of em.

Their t shirts are all I wear. I probably have 20. I have every color hybrid short they make, too.

I’m a fan

View attachment 1115730
Shiiiiiit you should see some of the guys that are REALLY addicted to those things.
Sorry but not sorry!

I'm not addicted but have over 100 flannels I think. I stopped counting. Then there's the party shirts, t-shirts, tanks, hats, board shorts etc etc.......

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Flannels are good quality I have a few like in 4. Shirts suck though. Not good quality IMO and way too long.
I love their shirts. Actually bought flannels from them because of the tall size options. I have freakishly long arms and legs. I typically swim in xl's but larges are like baby gap. Dixxon's stuff falls right in-between for me. Good length, good at the shoulders and neck line. The extra length is a-👌 with me, my ass crack doesn't hang out 🤣🤣🤣

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I think the Dixxon's are cool but don't have any, I do have a few Hillbilly Flannel from a local couple here in Havasu, pretty good quality, but they do run small. Their T's are great also, very heavy and cut just like Alstyle.

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
These run a little big. I generally fill out a XL in chest & arms. Some are tight. River use to call me shmedium 😂. It’s an XL MFR!!

Anyway the XL pennywise flannel I have fits a little big but still comfortable.

I’m bummed I didn’t get a Debo flannel. Anyway I can get a hook up?

1652538104236.png

Last edited:

Mototrig

Reaction score
These run a little big. I generally fill out a XL in chest & arms. Some are tight. River use to call me shmedium 😂. It’s an XL MFR!!

View attachment 1115837
I checked flea-bay no dice on the Debo. That would've been a good one to have. I dig the movie themed flannels.

They run big. I'm an XL flannel and wear a L in the Dixxon's.

jet496

Reaction score
I'm going to order a short sleeve but will need the wife to do some measuring. Typically I order a L or XL but not sure on either after looking at the Size Guide.

jet496

Reaction score
I checked flea-bay no dice on the Debo. That would've been a good one to have. I dig the movie themed flannels.

They run big. I'm an XL flannel and wear a L in the Dixxon's.
I'm 6'1", 200 lbs, no belly, so I'm thinking a medium or large.

Mototrig

Reaction score
I'm going to order a short sleeve but will need the wife to do some measuring. Typically I order a L or XL but not sure on either after looking at the Size Guide.
I wear a L T-shirt.....Just ordered a few size Medium button up shirt sleeves from them. They fit well on me.
PXL_20220514_220411692.jpg

Last edited:

Mototrig

Reaction score
Oh no. Most their stuff sells out within minutes of it being released.
Yeah some of there shirts are for sale on eBay double the price within the same week they were released on the website. It's crazy.

The last 2 shirts I ordered within an hour of the release time and some sizes are already sold out..... within 1HOUR.

jet496

Reaction score
Same here but they seem to be made for
People w big bellies so I don’t wear them.
Have you tried Nontuckit shirts? Maybe I'll stick with them. Used to only be able to get them online but there's stores in San Diego now.

badgas

Reaction score
The are nice but I don't own any

I have some cheap Coleman flannels from ??? They are my jacket since OC is never cold.

My wardrobe is incredibly boring

Hang 10 hybrid shorts from Costco, Sueded T's ( unbranded) from Tankfarm and Vans. If it gets cold ad a flannel.

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
My brother in law is totally addicted to Dixxon, head to toe. He gives me a shirt or flannel for every birthday or X-mas and I hear the same story every time, "Make sure to keep the bag, even the bags will be worth money one day."

jadenchick

Reaction score
Speed Boat magazine has his boat on the cover with a nice article.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
They make women's cut shirts. Angie has a nice Suicidal Tendencies shirt. The quality seems really nice.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score

View attachment 1115837
If you're serious I can probably find one. There are several FB groups for swapping and selling. I have the Debo, still in the bag unopened, but I wear Large tall.

renodaytona

Reaction score
I have about 10 of them, started buying them a couple years ago. Ordered the Friday the 13th release and a couple beach towels on Friday before the site crashed.

JL95

Reaction score
I have about 15 items from them, hats, shirts, flannels. Nothing beats the party shirts in the summer time. My dad's hooked on them and has probably 20+ flannels now. My boys have a handful as well. The sales make it easier to acquire more. The xl are pretty big so I switched to Large this year.

Cdog

Reaction score
If you're serious I can probably find one. There are several FB groups for swapping and selling. I have the Debo, still in the bag unopened, but I wear Large tall.
ThX! I dont want to pay $200 for a flannel. LOL! It is a cool print though.

renodaytona

Reaction score
They have random sales too, on 4/20 they had a 42% off sale. Just join the email list and you get heads up for all of the things happening.